Wildfire on ABC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potter_luver48
I have started to watch this show wildfire on ABC and even though it only has had 2 episodes i love the show. If you feel the same way, post about what you think is going to happen or anything on the actors or pictures or ideas...basically anything that has to do with the show!

misslilsweetie
I soo love this show too but is this thread in the wrong forum or is it ok to have this on general fiction area? idk but i still love the show! I love Kenny (is that the rich kid's name? idk) hes soo hot!

joelsef
never seen the show, but this goes in the TV Talk Forum right here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=36 it's the perfect place for it.

hotsauce6548
Yup, wrong place for it. big grin

Nice try, though.

Ginny_09
i luve that show....okay, put it in the other spot.

and the rich hot guys name is the same as his father's, so they call him Jr. (stupid name...hot guy.)

misslilsweetie
ohh srry im bit off with names and stuff...but still hes hhhoooooootttttt

Ginny_09
Hell yeah.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Ginny_09
i luve that show....okay, put it in the other spot.

I can't. Only mods can close or move threads. smile

Zonko_13
i don't think she was talking to you....most likely talking to potter_luver48. wildfire rocks!

misslilsweetie
Kris must really like Matt cause it seems that she makes him jealous by hanging with Jr. o well jr. is sooo hot!! i luv him!

Hermione202
i've never heard of this show

misslilsweetie
its new on ABC

Ginny_09
yes, it does seem like Kris likes Matt....but Matt is hot too. Just not as hot as Jr.

Zonko_13
i don't know, Jr is cute, but Matt is really hott. i say that there is a real close competition between the two of them. i vote Matt!

misslilsweetie
Originally posted by Ginny_09
yes, it does seem like Kris likes Matt....but Matt is hot too. Just not as hot as Jr.
yeah she does like him and hes hot too but yeah not as much as jr.Originally posted by Zonko_13
i don't know, Jr is cute, but Matt is really hott. i say that there is a real close competition between the two of them. i vote Matt!
i also vote matt

joelsef
someone pm rex telling him to move this

potter_luver48
i think Matt is hotter. if that is even a word! lol

Zonko_13
Who is rex? if you know who you are talking about than i think that you should pm him to move this...or whatever.

thank you for agreeing with me, potter luver! i'm not sure if misslittlesweetie agrees...she seems confused...

Lana
Captain REX is the mod of this forum, but he's away until Monday.

I've reported this thread for being in the wrong forum, it should be moved soon.

Next time pay attention to where you're posting threads.

Ginny_09
Matt and Jr. are both hot! Jr. is the - "i'm hot and rich. look at me in my hot car." sort of hot, but Matt is the - "Hey, i'm sensitive, and i really care about your feelings." sort of hot. it depends on what you like better.

potter_luver48
the sensitive! definately!! god he's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

potter_luver48
pictures:

http://liberalbydefinition.com/hello/451464/1024/Wildfire%20Cast-2005.03.28-10.18.22.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/micahalberti_fan/wildfirestill-03.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/micahalberti_fan/wildfirestill-02.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/micahalberti_fan/wildfirestill-05.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/micahalberti_fan/micahposed-wildfire-4.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/micahalberti_fan/micahposed-wildfire-3.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/micahalberti_fan/micahposed-wildfire-7.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/micahalberti_fan/micahposed-wildfire-9.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/micahalberti_fan/micahposed-wildfire-8.jpg

ok...great pics!

Micah Alberti (Matt) is SO so SO so SO so HOTT!

Zonko_13
okay, now that i see the pictures up close i can definatly see Jr's hottness. is that a word?

potter_luver48
Matt is SO much BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Zonko_13
i think that matt's kid brother is adorable!

potter_luver48
yea...he is!

Ginny_09
totally....i still think that Jr. is hotter then Matt, but whatever.

misslilsweetie
ok ...well i think Jr. IS HOOOTTTT MATT is also HOOOTTT but i think Jr. is a bit hotter looking then matt..but if i had to pick between them for personality it would be MAtt cause he is sensitive and caring unlike Jr. who is a person who tries to hard to impress people by showing off how rich he is..well thats what i think

Zonko_13
i agree...Jr is definatly hotter but Matt is better cause of the way he acts.

Ginny_09
yes, i agree!
Jr. - hotter
Matt- the whole package.
Plus Matt keeps on winning the bets that they are making. Jr. kind of sucks at that...lol.

misslilsweetie
did u guys see the show yesterday!!!!!!!! omg !!!!!!!!!!! her mom was came matt took ring kris blamed her mom but she didnt do it blah blah blah the whole thing was mysterious for me lol

Ginny_09
i saw it. and i saw the previews for the next one....Matt is gonna owe that guy a lot of money....it should be really good!

Ginny_09
and Kris is going to beat him up to help Dani....even though Kris hates her guts...w/e

potter_luver48
yea...it looks so good and I'm gunna miss it....sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Ginny_09
maybe i can get mom to set up the tape recorder thing...and i can give it to you when you get back....yeah...unless the stupid thing doesn't work....but i'm sure it will...lol

Zonko_13
loved that one.....in this one Matt was really bad...not very hott when he's causing trouble....and Jr. was the sensitive one!!!!! how weird!

Can't wait for the next one! it looks really good! alot going on in the next episode!

Ginny_09
it should be really good...hey, that's what i said before i saw the last one. lol!

potter_luver48
it would be great if you could tape it for me....i'm probally gonna miss 3 episodes...

Ginny_09
bummer...i guess i could try....can't you watch TV where your going?

misslilsweetie
wow where u going? potter luver? im gonna miss like 2 episodes of it too..so i might have to talk to one of u guys to know what happened! lol ! i think matt looks much hotter with his hair curly!

potter_luver48
well...I'm going to the British Isles on Monday for 21 days. and the thig is...I'm in a diff. country so I dont kno if I can watch it...i'll try...but idk...

Ginny_09
well i taped the one that was today! very good i might add....not wildfire!!!!! rrggg!! i'll have to wait till next week to see what happenes! it's getting so good!

Ginny_09
i guess noone else has anthing to say about the show yesterday...even though it was soo good!

misslilsweetie
what happened? i missed it cause i was readin harry potter can someone pm me and tell me pls?

Zonko_13
t was awsome.....i forget what happened. the family is losing money so Kris wanted to make up for it by trying to get a second job. had a very hard time because of going to prision and all.....finally gets a waitressing job.

meanwhile Matt of course lost a bet to Bobby, is that his name? so he's stressing over that. his mom thinks that its about a girtl. so then Matt hangs out with their new border, the video game guy, you kno, to watch the guys horse in the race. and then they talk bout betting....the guy never bets on his horses or any horses, Matt finds it strange, the guy starts talkin bout how he figured out that all the 3 year olds that did horrible in their 2nd year do amazingly well when they turn 3. sdo Matt places a bet with Bobby so that he can pay back his dept, or something like that

meanwhile it's Dani birthyday and she always has dinner with her father. Her father decides to bring an airline attentant that he just met....so Dani Brings that guy...uhh...Bobby, i think? the one that keeps making bets with Matt. yeah, then they go to the resterant and Dani's dad flacks out so they go to the Cafe' that Kris is working at.....not a good night for Kris. So then Matt and Bobby go into another room or something and Bobby pays Matt the money for winning the latest bet and Kris sees them, so now Matt is worried bout that.

After that when they're leaving Kris sees Dani struggling with Bobby, who is trying to get Dani to go back to his house with him, and beats him up. Kris's boss sees her fighting and fires her.

thats about all i can remember.....anyone else remember stuff i don't?

misslilsweetie
wow..thanks!!!!!!!!

Ginny_09
yeah, and since the farm is losing so much money...they have to sell Wildfire. sorry, but that is a big thing....and by the looks of the previews, Kris is going to ask Jr. to jelp her with the whole Wildfire thing...and she has to do something in return....it should be very good!

misslilsweetie
YEAH I No!

Zonko_13
that's awsome, isn't it? this is becoming like my favorite show. of course, it will never be as amazing as Smallville....Tom Welling is so hot! he just looks so awsome like when he...opps! this is supposed to be about wildfire! hehe, so, what was i talking about?

kballa410
I think that Junior and Kris would make a really good couple and Dani and matt should get back together, I don't think Kris wants matt, I think she is starting to like Junior

I also think Junior will develope into a better person, u can tell, cause he is starting to

Zonko_13
yeah, totally.

also, junior is much hotter than matt now t6hat matt got that hair cut.....not very good, that hair cut. kno what i mean?

misslilsweetie
yeah ino..cant wait for the next episode i wonder what the secrets are they are gonna reveal........i think Matt is jealous of Kris and Jr.
i luv that its kris and jr.!!!

potter_luver48
i'm in scotland rite now and i managed to get a computer. damn, cant believe i missed that..Ginny...Zonko..did u tape it for me?!?!?! you better have!! Cant wait to see u guys! 9 more days!!! adn plus to much drama going around here (long story) I'll tell you when i get back.

misslilsweetie
lol do u guys live new each other or something??? srry back about wildfire....i luv that show

CrazyInLove
I love Wildfire!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome show and so glad someone started a thread about it :thumpsup: Okay, who is the actor that plays the trainer? I think he is HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah I think jr. is hotter than Matt. I think that Genieve Cortese (the actress who plays Kris) is so pretty!

yeah, Wildfire rocks!!!!!!!

Becca

Zonko_13
Originally posted by potter_luver48
i'm in scotland rite now and i managed to get a computer. damn, cant believe i missed that..Ginny...Zonko..did u tape it for me?!?!?! you better have!! Cant wait to see u guys! 9 more days!!! adn plus to much drama going around here (long story) I'll tell you when i get back.

yeah, we taped all the ones you missed so far. the one for next week sounds awsome!

Originally posted by misslilsweetie
lol do u guys live new each other or something??? srry back about wildfire....i luv that show

yeah, we go to the same school and all that jazz. wonder where that saying came from, 'all that jazz'. humm......

Zonko_13
just about 56 hrs and 12 minutes till the new wildfire is on!!!!!! i can't wait!!!!!!

misslilsweetie
lol hey guys i wont be here the next two weeks so can u guys like pm what happens in the show? ????? I LUV THE SHOW !!!!!!

Zonko_13
Just 9 hrs and 48 minutes untill the new Wildfire!!!! can't wait!!

Ginny_09
6 hrs!!! left till the next episode!!! i want to know the secrets!!

Ginny_09
Originally posted by misslilsweetie
lol hey guys i wont be here the next two weeks so can u guys like pm what happens in the show? ????? I LUV THE SHOW !!!!!!

i guess we could....or we could just type it out in here and you could read it....yeah, that should work! big grin

Zonko_13
you people don't have anything to say? not even about next episode where Wildfire gets poisoned? that's a really good topic, and i am definatly waiting impatiatly for the next episode! it's gonna be awsome! Matt and his money problems....*sigh*

Ginny_09
and still noone says anything about the last episode or the one to come on Monday...where are you ppl! it was an awsome episode! and in the next one Wildfire is going to get poisoned!! but yet you all have no comment, except for myself and Zonko that is...

well....i can't wait for the next one

potter_luver48
im back. im happy! you guys taped it for me!

Ginny_09
yup...come get the tape anytime!

ilvorlandobloom
so who do you guys think Kris should go for? Matt or Junior?
i think Matt!

Ginny_09
i think Junior! she seems to be starting to like him better. and with what i saw of the previews...she really likes jr. better!

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, i saw that....sad i like matt better though!

ilvorlandobloom
hey can anyone fill me in on last week's Wildfire? i missed it! confused

misslilsweetie
hey guys im bak so can anyone tell me what happened on the last two episodes of wildfire ..the secret on where matt revels a secret and the next on after that!! post as soon as possible....so i no what the heck happened when i watch it today..

CrazyInLove
I missed the episode on the August 1st sad what happened on it? Anything good? I think we only have a few episodes left...

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, i think only 4 eps left...sad

potter_luver48
I Loved last nights WildFire

misslilsweetie
umm can someone pm me and tell me what happen on the August first then one the 8th then and then the 22d? if u dont want to then u dont have to

potter_luver48
Ummm... Im not even sure I remember back that far.

I Cant believe we have to wait this long for the new season!!!!!!!!

It makes me so angry!!! Wildfrire was such a GOOOOD show!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.