Hercules (Full god form) vs Thor(no weapons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
both of them has a farther who is the king of the gods. Now with farther has the strongest son. no weapons this is hercules in full god form vs thor who is alreasy a full god.

kgkg
They have battled without weapon I don't remember who won.

Leo should know

supremthor
Originally posted by kgkg
They have battled without weapon I don't remember who won.

Leo should know
but was it a full god hercules that fought thor or demi god?

kgkg
i don't know , how can you tell?

DrDoom
Full God doesn't get his ass kicked every 5 issues.

long pig
From what I know (which is a lot, because I am a god), Hercules is Thor's superior at everything in the physical department, or he at first was supposed to be.

So, in a h2h fight, he should win 8/10 matches.

DrDoom
Yea, too bad Marvel hasn't shown Herc any love.

They were trying to say Thor was Herc's equal in strength...but Herc's sole claim to fame IS his strength, so he should still be a bit stronger.

Let's not forget his unbreakable grip...

olympian
They always stalemated with or without hammer. I think Kg the fight your thinking was theyr first when they stopped using both weapons early in the battle.

Anyway its a total 50/50 with a slighty edge to Herc due to superior wrestling and boxing skills. Vikings depended a bit much on weapons than Greeks.

50/50 with a possible edge: 6/10.

long pig
Herc is a better fighter and stronger/faster/better reflexes.
He wins 8/10

olympian
Mythology speaking yes.

At Marvel? They never seem to have a huge difference to another. While i belive he does possess more raw strengh and skill, taking 8 is a bit much. Thor has skills too.

He takes 6 or 7 at most. More lkely 6.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.