Yo-ho-so, is Ou banned for trouble and strife or were you just teasing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The G.O.A.T.
My power is infinite, but The Great Ou Be Low hoo is quasimoogled by the action of the law of this land...Banned for participating in a thread? Other members had joined in nominating their choice for 'worst mod' in a light-hearted manner...OBLh joined in too, then promptly gets banned for life!?!?! It's strange, but is it true?

Let me know and I shall pray Nirvana-wards to the let real G.O.A.T. know...

May Ou Be with yOu...

Cinemaddiction
You were banned for ignoring warnings in regards to flaming Paola publically. I really thought you were above both returning under an alias, and disregarding warnings. C'mon, dawg!

The act of persistence is really losing it's luster, especially after today's going's-on. What's your reason for coming back? "Team Mir" just wanted to stir the pot. Do you have something to prove?

Enquiring minds want to know!

The G.O.A.T.
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
You were banned for ignoring warnings in regards to flaming Paola publically. I really thought you were above both returning under an alias, and disregarding warnings. C'mon, dawg!

The act of persistence is really losing it's luster, especially after today's going's-on. What's your reason for coming back? "Team Mir" just wanted to stir the pot. Do you have something to prove?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Paola gave as good as she got, she was happy to dish out derogatory comments about me, so I was happy to respond in kind. I don't know what 'Team Mir' is when it's at home, but I'm back because I never should have been shown the door for something so ridiculous.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by The G.O.A.T.
Paola gave as good as she got, she was happy to dish out derogatory comments about me, so I was happy to respond in kind. I don't know what 'Team Mir' is when it's at home, but I'm back because I never should have been shown the door for something so ridiculous.

She had reason to talk bad about you, you had done it on numerous occasions to many forum members. Nearly everyone you came into contact with. If you can't take the heat of "that's life", maybe you belong in the kitchen. You dish it out, you can be served just as easily.

Socking KMC is not helping your case one tiny bit. I doubt even your friend in high places can help you.

The G.O.A.T.
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
She had reason to talk bad about you, you had done it on numerous occasions to many forum members. Nearly everyone you came into contact with. If you can't take the heat of "that's life", maybe you belong in the kitchen. You dish it out, you can be served just as easily.

Socking KMC is not helping your case one tiny bit. I doubt even your friend in high places can help you.

Does it really make a good forum if EVERYONE goes agreeing with each other all the time and saying "Wow, that's really interesting!" when the person who just posted just said that they ate brown bread for lunch?

It strikes me as a rather un-even playing field if one party can get another party banned...

As for this 'socking' business, how else am I supposed to state my case if my original account can not be used!?!?!

Paola
Originally posted by The G.O.A.T.

aw come on! I don't even know you! why should I'd be 'happy to dish derogatory comments about you'?

wave hope you find another hobby SOON

Dexx
christ....some people desperately need lives.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.