BTAS BACK on the Air, But on Boomerang.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
Watching nothing to fear on Boomerang, follow by a Superman TAS.

Amazing, I have all 3 vols of BTAS, but it being on boomerang, makes me well, FEEL OLD. Its a sad day, when the cartoons I watch as a kid are being show side by side next to my dad's cartoons like Wacky races.

wuTa
the first thing i thought when i read the title of the thread was SWEEEET!!!!!!!!.....the second thing i thought was F*CK!!, i don't get that channel

Joker1237
I have it, its a nice channel, I loved Wacy races, and do watch the Superfreinds.

wuTa
my brother amd some freinds have it....if i'm over there at night i always try and watch superfriends....such a classic show

Zod4Life
I just watched it tonight and I think that it was great.It was the first episode of Batman:TAS I've ever seen and the episode of Superman:TAS tonight is the first one I've seen in years.I haven't seen many Superman:TAS episodes but I've seen some.

Joker1237
Nothing to Fear was pretty good, of couse, its NOT as good as Fear of victory or dreams in darkness. But its a good starter for Scarecrow.

Today there showing the last laugh, its a decent show, Not the Jokers Best, OR Worse. Joker has no motive in these early shows. But Bruce Timm said, they did not get Joker down, until Harley Quin show up. And after seeing the whole series I sort of agree with him,(Christmas with the Joker was pretty good though, and one of the Joker's best showings)

Joker was strong story wise with Christmas with the Joker, but was lacking in Be a Clown and the Last Laugh. But he came back in Joker's favor and has never relly stop there, UNTIL the Batman came.

Zod4Life
I loved the episode with the Joker that they showed.I even got to record it!I think that both Nothing to Fear and the Last Laugh(I recorded both) were both great episodes.I'm looking forward to more great episodes from this series since I never got to watch it whe it was orignally airing.

Joker1237
yeah I like anything in ATS with Bats, It was decent showing of Joker, I mean doing chos and than looting the city in the process is Joker like in some ways.

I hoping they show Joker's Favor soon, maybe next week. Man Boomerang is showing BTAS. I still in shock lol, and I saw all 3 airings.

On Leather Wings, Nothing to fear, and the last laugh.

boomerang is quickly outdoing any thing Cartoon network is doing, on STAS and BTAS alone, with there weekly showings.

I have to wait AT the end of each week for JLU, and they show TT way too much, They air it like 17 times a week lol. and JLU gets 1 or 2 showings a week.

dawsey28
^
I agree with everything you said!!!

LOL at them letting Poison Ivy keep her plant in the jail cell. Didn't she make poison from that plant?

Joker1237
yeah she made posion from that plant, Other good showing, and next is the underdewlers, very UNDER RATED, it had a STRONG message.

I have no ideal why the let her keep the plant. but I suppose, she can keep it, You cant just cut off a left and there is posion, I sure she added something to it, to make it posion.

I cant wait for todays showing, Its Bad, I can Watch BTAS anytime I want(I have all 3 vols) and Yet I am so happy about it being back on the air. I know, I just cant explain it.

dawsey28
Yeah, I think she probably had to add something.

I am so glad that you started this thread because I would have never knew that Boomerang was showing it if you hadn't.

I don't remember the episode coming on tonight. When I watch it, it will probably come back to me.

LOL do you also watch the older justice league, superman, teen titans cartoons that air in btwn the episodes?

I mean, that Teen Titans cartoon: what a difference from todays Teen Titans! Calling Kid Flash "Twinkle Toes." ha ha ha.

Zod4Life
I want to see Ra's Al Ghul now.

Zod4Life
In Batman:TAS,how long as Ra's Al Ghul been alive?

Joker1237
about 600 or so years.
Is the age of Ra Al Ghul, If they are doing the order I think there doing, it may be a while before that they air him.

I do like the new JL and TT better. But one can still get some of there laughs and kicks off the old shows. They show Hawkman and of couse Teen Titans. Pretty amazing, that Robin was one of the main Titans, in the comics, and in the new Titans cartoons. But he NEVER made any showing in the old Teen Titan cartoons. The biggies are Wonder Girl, Kid Flash(Yes Wally West if you want to know) Speedy and Aqualad.

Thsos were the titans for the old cartoons. I do like it that its commercal free. No I dont count the break of saying BACK TO SHOW as a commercal, needs to run a few mins, not a few sconds. So you get 23 mins of the cartoon, and they stick in a old Superfreind or Teen titan cartoon. What a deal.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by wuTa
the first thing i thought when i read the title of the thread was SWEEEET!!!!!!!!.....the second thing i thought was F*CK!!, i don't get that channel

Yeah I ve never heard of that channel either so more than likely I dont get it either. mad

Joker1237
So Mr Parker, you never heard of Scooby doo, the Jetsons, the Flintstones??, Speed Buggie, Wacky racers, Super Freinds, And Pitstop?>? and anything else??

boomerang aires thsos shows.

The Joker#1
Joker had a motive in The last laugh.He was playing an april fools prank.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by Joker1237
about 600 or so years.
Is the age of Ra Al Ghul, If they are doing the order I think there doing, it may be a while before that they air him.

Wow,he's been alive for a long time.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Wow,he's been alive for a long time.

Zod4Life
My bad.Didn't mean to quote what I said.

Kieralinn
Originally posted by Joker1237
Watching nothing to fear on Boomerang, follow by a Superman TAS.

Amazing, I have all 3 vols of BTAS, but it being on boomerang, makes me well, FEEL OLD. Its a sad day, when the cartoons I watch as a kid are being show side by side next to my dad's cartoons like Wacky races.

That entire statement makes me feel older than dirt! I was 22 when B:TAS came out........I am old as dirt! eek!

Joker1237
well its true. I only 24 RIGHT now. So I was like what 12 or so whe BTAS came out. And well some of my cartoons I watch as a kid are already on boomerang. And well look were BTAS and STAS are. on Boomerang lol.

Zod4Life
You're both really young and good people.I say you both get the ''Senior Member'' thing above your avatar changed to something else.

Babylon_Wizahd
lol

batman wallbashwhip

blowup

tomcat

tomcat

Joker1237
MMMM nah that would be 2 much work lol. I only like change my avtor and sig like once a a month or so.

Zod4Life
I'm talking about the Senior Member title.

Joker1237
I Feel honor for the senior thing lol. 3327 post and 57 trends lol. but I may change it when I change my sig some were down the line.

Zod4Life
Okay buddy.

dawsey28
What a great night it was on Boomerang!!! My favorite Batman villain (The Joker) and my favorite Superman villain Lobo back-to-back.

Good stuff.

Joker1237
yeah great stuff. Now only if the Batman looks what it CAN do on there TV show. lol

Zod4Life
Two-Face is awesome!I can't wait to see the second part tonight!And it was fun to see the Joker again on Batman and it was sooner than I thought which is a good thing.And I absolutely loved Lobo on Superman:TAS!

Joker1237
Lobo was cool. Twoface part 1 was better IMO than part 2.

Part 2 is mostly action pack. But it still is a good showing. All week and the weekens wow, 7 days a week.

Zod4Life
I'm glad.I think that both parts of Two-Face were great and I liked part 2 better than part 1.

dawsey28
It's on 7 days a week now? Cool.

Yep, Two-face was cool (never get to see him in Justice League cartoon).

Awesome.

Zod4Life
Mala was on Superman:TAS last night.They should have keep her as a superhero.And she could have had something going with Superman for a little period of time.That would have been cool to see.Well,the second part airs tonight.

dawsey28
It's on tonight, also.

7 days a week, wow... just wow.

Joker1237
yeah I like Boomberang, Your a GOD. lol

Zod4Life
I love this series!!!!I'm seeing all of the goodies I missed when it originally aired and I didn't watch it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.