superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
sense one of the main topics in these forums happens to be superman.i i think this should be a chance 4 people who dont no much bout him 2 ask people who do.
my questions on superman two any one who knows the answer.
1. can superman destroy thee planet with his heat vision? cuss in superman batman he destroyed a whole army of doomsday clones.
2. this goes out to all thous heros with super invulnerablity. how can they have babys or have inlovekiss isnt the invulnerablity gonna stop any feeling of friction?

ps........i have asked theses question i just got the bulls to type them.

colossus17
go to superman forum....by the way.....you suck

supremthor
na colosus sucks whistle whistle

colossus17
nice come back....now i have at least honor towards....you..but it dosent change the fact that you suck and touch ur self and ur teddy bear at night.......now leave mortal.....

supremthor
I think colossus and northstar would make the prettiest best freinds ever Happy Dance Happy Dance and they can have a banana sunda everyday wink

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by supremthor
na colosus sucks whistle whistle

Everything he can get his hands on... shifty

stormfront13
laughing laughing laughing

colossus17
mainstream colossus is not gay!!!!!!!! storm i supported you.....dont cross me....we are x-men....

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by colossus17
mainstream colossus is not gay!!!!!!!! storm i supported you.....dont cross me....we are x-men....

lmao laughing

supremthor
laughing laughing

stormfront13
i still support you c17, it's just that was kinda funny, but seriously, colossus is not gay

colossus17
thanx smile

Zod4Life
I heard that if Superman has sex with a human he'll rip her apart.I heard something about him having a kid with Wonder Woman a thousand years into the future.

colossus17
yes hyperman.....

Zod4Life
Who's hyperman?

colossus17
sups and the amazon bitche's son......

Zod4Life
Ummmmm..............okay........anyway,does someone have a picture of him?I've never seen him.

daniel18
yes colossus is not GAY shifty

colossus17
so r u

daniel18
hey im just kidding

colossus17
fear me daniel......zona

daniel18
fear me colossus FEAR ME

Tron
Moving...

olympian
"I heard that if Superman has sex with a human he'll rip her apart"

How does Lois handles an insastified marriage? Methinks Superman should ask lessons from Hercules considering he passed for that situation and has centuries of tuturing.

Cmon Big Blue, have no fear and pick up the phone to Olympus 55 9923231

BB_hawk
Let me answer the questions for number 1: it has been said that Superman can blow up the Earth by using his heat vision 2: Superman do have sex with Lois and about the baby they can always take Superman sperm and Lois egg and put it in a incubator and let it grow for nine months

CAMELEON01
I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT THE NEW SUPERMAN DOES NOT LOOK GOOD AT ALL,THIS GUY LOOKS WEAK IN THE UNIFORM HIS HAIR LOOKS LIKE ITS 1979 AND HE DOESNT FIT THE BILL I'M SORRY GUYS BUT I DONT THINK THAT THIS SUPERMAN WILL BE EVEN 1/4 AS GOOD AS BATMAN BEGINS, I THINK IT'S BEING MADE FOR THE MONEY AND IT IS GOING TO BOMB. JUST REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE HULK,UNFORTUNATELY SUPERMAN IS AN ICON WHICH SHOULD BE DONE JUSTICE BUT JUST FROM THE PLOT INFO THATS GOING AROUND I THINK IT WILL BE A CRIME. I HOPE SOMEONE INVOLVED WITH THE PRODUCTION READS THIS BECAUSE THEY SHOULD START AGAIN FROM THE BEGINNING THE WAY BATMAN BEGINS DID WHICH WAS AWESOME,NOW ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SAY WELL THIS ISNT BATMAN AND YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT BUT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GREATEST SUPER HERO OF ALL TIME AND IT SHOULD BE BETTER THAN BATMAN, AND I BEG ANYONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MOVIE PLEEEAASSEE THINK THIS OVER SUPERMAN COMES BACK AFTER 6 YEARS... COME ON WHERE THE HELL WAS HE AND THEN THEY PICKED ATERRIBLE ACTRESS FOR THE PART OF LOIS LANE ARE YOU SERIOUS THAT SURFER GIRL , COME ON GUYS THIS IS SUPERMAN STOP THINKING ABOUT THE BUCK AND THINK ABOUT THE FANS

CAMELEON01
PLEASE TELL ME THAT SOMEONE OUT THERE AGREES WITH ME

The Last Son
Not me. Brandon Routh looks great as Superman. I was skeptical at first but now I am a fan of Superman Returns. Spoiler Alert. Superman was gone 6 years looking for Krypton and seeing if he indeed was the last son. He finds out he is and comes home only to find his world turned up-side-down. Oh and by the way, Kate Bosworth is smokin hot. She will make a great Lois Lane. And I'm sorry to all the STM fans but she is way hotter than Margret Kidder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.