200 Younglings VS Kit Fisto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordSorgo
Setting is by a Naboo River.

Darth_Glentract
Not this again please. No more Yoda vs. 200,000,000 SBD

Darth Mantis
lol... The rebirth of Trytavius

LordSorgo
Oh my god.... Someone please shut this thread down.... I do not feel like a squadron of whiners coming in to complain like children who's ice cream slipped of the cone....

God...

Darth_Glentract
Wow, you are an idiot. You make a thread and then beg for it to be shut down when you realise you own idiocy for making it.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Wow, you are an idiot. You make a thread and then beg for it to be shut down when you realise you own idiocy for making it.

1. Learn how to spell.

2. I want it to be shut down so that people like you can't come in and whine their asses off like every other thread.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Oh my god.... Someone please shut this thread down.... I do not feel like a squadron of whiners coming in to complain like children who's ice cream slipped of the cone....

God... One hell of a squadron... Two members... Let's see it may take some time for Kit Fisto to take down all those younglings, or one midget gets lucky and stabs him in the back....

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
One hell of a squadron... Two members... Let's see it may take some time for Kit Fisto to take down all those younglings, or one midget gets lucky and stabs him in the back....

It's an Expression. Although if you had a brain, you could comprehend what that means.

DenKi
GANDAULF WOULD WIN

HimoKun
This thread is as meaningful as Lord Sorgo's awful sex drivve.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by HimoKun
This thread is as meaningful as Lord Sorgo's awful sex drivve.

It wasn't awful, and your mom is the one who wanted it in the ass, so....

Admiral Akbar
Sorgo, face the facts. This thread is completely meaningless. 200 little padawans against fisto? common he is so screwed. he is totally outnumbered, what if one little guy was like anakin skywalker?

Darth Mantis
It's an Expression. Although if you had a brain, you could comprehend what that means. Oh so I need a brain, I find that kinda ironic since you were the one who created this idiotic thread in the first place... So next time don't be a moron and try to put an effort in making a good thread in this forum...

darth zamorak
from all the bad threads there are......

why not just make 34 rancors and darth vader vs yoda and 2 Revans vs 5 exar kuns vs 400 younglings..............

Darth Mantis
You forgot Luke... lol

Human Vader
the five exars will take it

but, just go with me here im spitballing a bit

what if you add 200,000 grievouses

89 dookus

3957346983274598 jar jars

and a turkey sandwhich with a 552348249 midichlorian count

tough battle man

darth zamorak
im leaning toward turkey sandwich but those jar jars could take it

Human Vader
and throw elvis in too

i want to add a bit more debate to the battle

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Oh so I need a brain, I find that kinda ironic since you were the one who created this idiotic thread in the first place... So next time don't be a moron and try to put an effort in making a good thread in this forum...

Um... Actually, yes. You could use a brain. And why is this a stupid thread? Think about it?

For example, Maul VS Kit Fisto. You can't say that's Logical. Maul died before Kit. Kit was alive when the Younglings where. I find that making more sense in my eyes.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Human Vader
the five exars will take it

but, just go with me here im spitballing a bit

what if you add 200,000 grievouses

89 dookus

3957346983274598 jar jars

and a turkey sandwhich with a 552348249 midichlorian count

tough battle man

200,000 Grievous'?

What about an Apple pie with a Midichlorian count of 600,000 billion VS 100 NJO Lukes?

Great Vengeance
Um... Actually, yes. You could use a brain. And why is this a stupid thread? Think about it?

For example, Maul VS Kit Fisto. You can't say that's Logical. Maul died before Kit. Kit was alive when the Younglings where. I find that making more sense in my eyes.

*Leaves earth*

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
*Leaves earth*

mad

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
*Leaves earth*
rofl

Emperor Revan
This ingenious thread has inspired me, I'm gonna make a thread where a one handed C-3PO fights every jedi and Sith that ever lived. (yes that was sarcasm for the slow people)

Oh and Human Vader: The fight was good till you threw in that turkey sandwich, I mean c'mon, you don't want to make it obviously overpowered.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
This ingenious thread has inspired me, I'm gonna make a thread where a one handed C-3PO fights every jedi and Sith that ever lived. (yes that was sarcasm for the slow people)

Oh and Human Vader: The fight was good till you threw in that turkey sandwich, I mean c'mon, you don't want to make it obviously overpowered.

Poor insults from a poor mind.

Emperor Revan
Poor insults from a poor mind.

Wow yours was so much better. I wasn't trying to insult you directly just saying this thread's dumb and so is any clearly overpowered thread.

darthrevan89
There are no words currently in existance that can truly describe how STUPID this thread is...

Human Vader
i agree with revan and well...revan.

but i usually agree with emperor revan anyways

and so maybe the sandwich was an overkill. but im not sure if your battle is any better. at least give the jeedai and sith the star forge and a death star. maybe the clone army as well. 3pos one bad mofo

Great Vengeance

3p0 will win, something would happen to the force then everything dies except the droids.

LordSorgo
Wow yours was so much better. I wasn't trying to insult you directly just saying this thread's dumb and so is any clearly overpowered thread.

You come barging in here with your stupid opinion and no answers.

If it's so stupid and dumb, it should be easy to answer the question right?

200 Younglings or Fisto?

OR let me guess, your too good to answer such a stupid questions. You wasted your time spitting your opinion all over the place so waste some more time and answer the f*cking question!

Darth_Glentract
1. Learn how to spell.

2. I want it to be shut down so that people like you can't come in and whine their asses off like every other thread.

I am very sorry of your apparent state of IDIOCY. OHHHHHHH NOOOOO! You didn't know that IDIOCY is a word? Well that demonstrates another case of IDIOCY. Well, here is a link that will tell you the defination of IDIOCY. Now see the link, well, you click on it and wait a second. It will go to the new webpage for you. Please make a new post after you read it stating your own IDIOCY.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=idiocy

Swanky-Tuna
It's funny that the resolve for the topic quality is to make them worse with copious spamming.

jango fat
This thread is SO dumb

Dresta
stop posting in it then

Human Vader
I am very sorry of your apparent state of IDIOCY. OHHHHHHH NOOOOO! You didn't know that IDIOCY is a word? Well that demonstrates another case of IDIOCY. Well, here is a link that will tell you the defination of IDIOCY. Now see the link, well, you click on it and wait a second. It will go to the new webpage for you. Please make a new post after you read it stating your own IDIOCY.

no offense glentract but idiocy isnt the word hes talking about. you used the wrong form of realise. you should have used realize. yeah not trying to insult you though

and sorgo, the 200 younglings easily take it. kit fisto is an average jeedai, i mean he doesnt stand out much, at least to me. the younglings would easily take him with numbers. thats the stupidity of this thread

darth zamorak
lets all just let this dum@ss thread die.

And lord sorgo plz dont post this kind of crap again....

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Human Vader
i agree with revan and well...revan.

but i usually agree with emperor revan anyways

and so maybe the sandwich was an overkill. but im not sure if your battle is any better. at least give the jeedai and sith the star forge and a death star. maybe the clone army as well. 3pos one bad mofo

He's right, Human Vader and I usually agree on most things.

You're definitely right, I should've given the Jedi the two death stars, but I thought 3PO with his one hand would take it from them and blow them all up. Ok, new fight: C-3PO no hands versus every Jedi and Sith who ever lived and the Jedi and Sith have all the power of the Valley of Jedi, the sun crusher, and both death stars. Now that's a much closer fight.

Oh and Lordsorgo, I gave you too much credit, I thought you and everyone knew the obviousness of the answer, the 200 younglings would win. Fisto didn't last 15 seconds against Sidious' lightsaber, what made you think he's gonna beat 200 lightsabers in the hands of Force users? Can 1 well trained swordsman kill 200 partially trained guys with swords? No...

Vanquish
I doubt it would take more then 5 or 6 younglings to take on Fisto really. That one youngling in the temple scene was badass trying to protect organa. I bet 5 younglings like him could take out Fisto. Fisto proved himself to be a very very average jedi... at best. I don't care what EU says about him, the guy got killed in like 2 seconds, and he was third in line mind you.

5 good younglings > Fisto

200 is just lunacy...

LordSorgo

Actually, Darth_Glentract i don't know the defination of Idiocy. But i do realise what your trying to say.

Once again, your poor attempt to insult me has created your own downfall.

By the way, i do REALIZE and know the DEFINITION for IDIOCY, you f*cking moron!

LordSorgo
He's right, Human Vader and I usually agree on most things.

You're definitely right, I should've given the Jedi the two death stars, but I thought 3PO with his one hand would take it from them and blow them all up. Ok, new fight: C-3PO no hands versus every Jedi and Sith who ever lived and the Jedi and Sith have all the power of the Valley of Jedi, the sun crusher, and both death stars. Now that's a much closer fight.

Oh and Lordsorgo, I gave you too much credit, I thought you and everyone knew the obviousness of the answer, the 200 younglings would win. Fisto didn't last 15 seconds against Sidious' lightsaber, what made you think he's gonna beat 200 lightsabers in the hands of Force users? Can 1 well trained swordsman kill 200 partially trained guys with swords? No...

Meh, he kill a couple of 'em. Oh, and thanks for finally answering the question after a page or two of pointless crap.

Emperor Revan
You mean two posts, in which I made fun of your obviously overpowered thread that I thought an untrained monkey would easily know the answer to, and you simply responded by saying I had poor insults which also conveniently happens to be your response to every post that comments on the stupidity of your thread and not of you? A page or two eh, sure...

Darth_Glentract
apparently Sorgo, you do not truly understand the formal definition of REALISE. Direct from the dictionary, "to be fully aware or cognizant of" or "perceive mentally".

Emperor Revan
apparently Sorgo, you do not truly understand the formal definition of REALISE. Direct from the dictionary, "to be fully aware or cognizant of" or "perceive mentally".

Yes but it's spelled realize, not realise

Darth L. Dipsit
So much conflict. If people grow angry, then people will leave. I don't want any more of the people I like here to go away. You guys know I like you all very much - please don't give up on this place because you don't like some people here. We can find a solution - I'm thinking that it would be best to make split this whole place, because some people seem incompatible with others. I don't want to lose friendships I've made here because of conflicts in which I have no part. I only hope that the people I know can all remain together and that we can stay mutual friends.

Peace to you all.

Admiral Akbar
i know a great solution, listen to Darth L Dipsit(a brilliant man) and well, let this thread have no more responds. I consider myself a noob but i definetly dont post obvious fights and which show no thinking at all.

LordSorgo
You mean two posts, in which I made fun of your obviously overpowered thread that I thought an untrained monkey would easily know the answer to, and you simply responded by saying I had poor insults which also conveniently happens to be your response to every post that comments on the stupidity of your thread and not of you? A page or two eh, sure...

Oh my god.... Yes, because i was being literal. Oh well, at least your brain could feed out the fact that their wasn't two pages of your crap.

You mean two posts, in which I made fun of your obviously overpowered thread

No, as you read, i meant two posts of your pointless crap.

Admiral Akbar
All these threads now seem to have no versus opinions in it but counter arguments back and forth, lets stay on topic plz, fisto's ass would be fried faster than when sidious owned those 3 jedi. Done end of thread no more. Someone make a meaningful fight. PLZ!

PloKoonFanatic
Well, the Apple pie and the turkey sandwich would have a hard time vursing eachother. 600,000,000,000,000,000 vs. 552,348,249.....then again...the apple pie would win. if anyone went within 400 miles near the pie, they would be vaporized.

darthrevan89
Is there any real sense at all to this thread?

HimoKun
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
i know a great solution, listen to Darth L Dipsit(a brilliant man) and well, let this thread have no more responds. I consider myself a noob but i definetly dont post obvious fights and which show no thinking at all.

Your not a noob really. Your a newb, which means your new. You guys need to get the terminalogy right: A NOOB is a person plays cheaply or is a complete idiot; a NEWB is a person who is new to the system. For example, Your a NEWB while Sorgo is NOOB.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by HimoKun
Your not a noob really. Your a newb, which means your new. You guys need to get the terminalogy right: A NOOB is a person plays cheaply or is a complete idiot; a NEWB is a person who is new to the system. For example, Your a NEWB while Sorgo is NOOB.

Finally, i get to see the purity of Hypocrisy.

Admiral Akbar
lol

Illustrious
Originally posted by darth zamorak
from all the bad threads there are......

why not just make 34 rancors and darth vader vs yoda and 2 Revans vs 5 exar kuns vs 400 younglings..............

Mutated Rancors are so much cooler wink.

darth zamorak
lol your right

LordSorgo
THIS THREAD LIVES ON!

Darth_Glentract
crap

LordSorgo
crap

Hehehe, i love this thread. It's my ultimate fav.

Darth_Glentract
crap

LordSorgo

A singular youngling would pwn you.

Darth Somebody
Now this thread reflects its maker.

Chucko the Hutt
How about 32 Lord Sorgos and six McGriddles enchanced by the dark side of the force. VS 15 hutts on spice, and 4 qui gon jinns dead rotting lifeless corpse, and 13 armless dookus.

LordSorgo
Wanna hear some numbers? It stops being funny after it is done 400 times, Huttboy.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Vanquish
I doubt it would take more then 5 or 6 younglings to take on Fisto really. That one youngling in the temple scene was badass trying to protect organa. I bet 5 younglings like him could take out Fisto. Fisto proved himself to be a very very average jedi... at best. I don't care what EU says about him, the guy got killed in like 2 seconds, and he was third in line mind you.

5 good younglings > Fisto

200 is just lunacy...

I agree with the youngling in ROTS being a complete badass for a youngling. However, saying Fisto is an average Jedi in an EU subforum while disregading EU sources in the same breath is like disqualifying the video camera photoage of the crime just because the suspect is a nun.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I agree with the youngling in ROTS being a complete badass for a youngling. However, saying Fisto is an average Jedi in an EU subforum while disregading EU sources in the same breath is like disqualifying the video camera photoage of the crime just because the suspect is a nun.

That Youngling was Jett Zukassa and he only lasted long because he was Lucas' son.

Darth_Janus
Really? Figures. So is Lucas strong with the Force too? If he stars in the tv series, is he better than Vader? lol..

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
Now this thread reflects its maker.

I'm about to reflect your face off my fist if you don't shut your mouth.

LordSorgo
Really? Figures. So is Lucas strong with the Force too? If he stars in the tv series, is he better than Vader? lol..

I guarentee if Lucas put himself into that TV show, he would be some godly Jedi who could kill like fifty Sith at the same time.

Clawed The Bum
200 jedi vs kit fisto, kit fisto would win. its not qauntity its quality when it comes to jedi and force powers. jedi at an early age can barely move objects with the force. kit fisto can just force push them all away and they will all die. remember what happened to the jedi at the jedi arean in AOTC. yes and all those were probably at least the age of 18 and they died like ants. younglings will die even easier then those jedi.well i just want a discussion i don't want people calling each other retard and moron( yes that is Human vadar) and stfu ( yes that is darth janus).

Human Vader
STFU, Moron.

Admiral Akbar
Wow, you are a complete idiot. Quality over Quantity? I understand maybe 30 or 20 would be a fair match up, IMo but 200? And you say fisto would win? LEt me remind you these younglings have force powers also, fisto may have stronger force powers, but 200 youngling force sensetives against one average jedi? He is outnumbered there. And 200 skilled younglings with lightsaber against one fisto? he would have to be a god to win that fight. Face it Fisto loses. Obi would even struggle. ANd he has the best defensive form.

darthrevan89
Who is the idiot that dug up this retarded thread?

Admiral Akbar
LordSorgo.

Darth_Glentract
The maker of it, Sorgo

Darth_Glentract
i hate it when that happens

Darth_Janus
Yeah...

LordSorgo
Originally posted by darthrevan89

Right.... Coming from that "Hottest Star wars girl" thread and the repeative "Lightsaber forms" thread.

As for the Lightsaber forms....

www.google.com

Holy shit.

Darth L. Dipsit
Hey, Glentract's back!

Also, I thought everyone hated this thread (no offense, LordSorgo - everyone makes threads that get criticized) - why is everyone still talking about it?

Darth_Janus
Good question. Are you back, btw?

darthrevan89
Right.... Coming from that "Hottest Star wars girl" thread and the repeative "Lightsaber forms" thread.

As for the Lightsaber forms....

www.google.com

Holy shit.

Your calling me an idiot? Dude your the one who had stupidity to dig up this worthless thread. Also so what if some of my threads are dumb? We all make stupid threads hence this one...

JediMusician
Everyone missed the obvious.
The younglings would win because Kit Fisto could never kill one youngling, let alone 200.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by JediMusician
Everyone missed the obvious.
The younglings would win because Kit Fisto could never kill one youngling, let alone 200.

Interesting take on the topic, and very correct.

LordSorgo
Your calling me an idiot? Dude your the one who had stupidity to dig up this worthless thread. Also so what if some of my threads are dumb? We all make stupid threads hence this one...

Whether you recognized it or not, you called me an Idiot as well.

Digging up this thread wasn't stupidity. Stop throwing words around like freakin' candy.

Clawed The Bum
well actually it depends how old are the younglings if all below the age of 11 i think that fisto would win. but if there are any above 12 or so fisto will have a hard time. and if the majority is above 12 fisto will lose.

darthrevan89

Whether you recognized it or not, you called me an Idiot as well.

Digging up this thread wasn't stupidity. Stop throwing words around like freakin' candy.

Me throw words, ha! Who's talking Sorgo? laughing

LordSorgo
Me throw words, ha! Who's talking Sorgo? laughing

I wasn't being Hypocritical whatsoever. You started bashing me because i defended myself to your aimless word "throwing".

Clawed The Bum
i like lord sorgo becuase he is like me. everybody hates him. except me.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
i like lord sorgo becuase he is like me. everybody hates him. except me.

Um.... You know you're wrong, right? There is plenty that like me and plenty that hate me, which is with everyone on KMC.

Everyone has friends and enemies, Clawed.

Clawed The Bum
bawling

Clawed The Bum
then i am alone becuase everyone hates me. except maybe darth dan the man and generial zodiac but i haven't seen them in a while. the people that really really hate me are human vadar and darth janus. they hate me almost as much as i hate them.

LordSorgo
then i am alone becuase everyone hates me. except maybe darth dan the man and generial zodiac but i haven't seen them in a while. the people that really really hate me are human vadar and darth janus. they hate me almost as much as i hate them.

Darth Janus is alright but Human Vader can be an @$$hole sometimes but most of the time.... Well.... he's an @$$hole.

Darth_Janus
Hate is such a strong word...

Clawed The Bum
well darth janus did say that my sig quote was good so he isn't that bad. but i hate human vadar. he is like moron this moron that stfu moron. go fu<k my mom. moron. fu<k me i am a moron.

LordSorgo
I love your sig quote.

Clawed The Bum
i love you too

Darth_Janus
Oh lord... Here it goes...

Get a room...

LordSorgo
i love you too

Um....

Darth_Janus
Sorgo, someone's smitten with you... lmao

Admiral Akbar
LOL!

Darth L. Dipsit
Good question. Are you back, btw?

I'll be back to a regular basis real soon. Sorry about my current lack of presence.

Darth_Janus
Ah... how soon is soon?

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I'll be back to a regular basis real soon. Sorry about my current lack of presence.

Hope you come back soon. smile

Darth L. Dipsit
To Great Vengenace, thank you very much. I'm honored. To Janus, sorry again for the lateness of my response, but soon means a couple of days, assuming I can get my computer functioning as quickly as I think I can (it was malfunctioning, so I wiped my hard drive and uploaded all of my files onto floppy disks).

Thank you very much for your good wishes. Peace be with you.

Darth_Janus
Dipsit is like the Yoda of the KMC forum. He's always peaceful and resolving issues with nonaggressive diplomacy.

Me, I post pics.

Darth Mantis
Dipsit is like the Yoda of the KMC forum. He's always peaceful and resolving issues with nonaggressive diplomacy.

Me, I post pics. You post pics... And make Jawa burgers.

darthsith19
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................................................................................

Good question. I'll go with the Younglings.

Sorgo
Originally posted by darthsith19
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................................................................................

Good question. I'll go with the Younglings.

Hehehe!

I freakin' love this thread!

Rayvann Sadow
*groan*

Aww...who dug this thread up.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Rayvann Sadow
*groan*

Aww...who dug this thread up.

Not me, and stop putting it down, Mr. Osborne! HEHEHE!

MAKASHIMAN
If Zett Jukkasa is on the younglings team.........well he could kill fisto on his own..........LOL

Gryn Jabar
Kit gets tired, and gets pwned

DarthMaul9123
kit gets tired after 157 younglings get pwn'ed and then the others just jump all over him and stabb him though they accedentally kill everyone

Sorgo
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
kit gets tired after 157 younglings get pwn'ed and then the others just jump all over him and stabb him though they accedentally kill everyone

That's totally wrong! They would jump his ass in the beginning.

Makashi
This is pointless. . .Kit gets owned.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Makashi
This is pointless. . .Kit gets owned.

I don't know. He may kill a few. Rumor is that he is a fair swordsman.

Makashi
Shie-Cho, Kit's form is extremely basic and is good aginst Trooper or droids(blaster wielding). Against a lightsaber it isn't so good(Sids duel)

Sorgo
Shie-Cho, Kit's form is extremely basic and is good aginst Trooper or droids(blaster wielding). Against a lightsaber it isn't so good(Sids duel)

Shii-Cho is the form the younglings use as well.....

FISTO USES A YOUNGLING FORM! HEHEHEHEHE!

Makashi
Originally posted by Sorgo
Shii-Cho is the form the younglings use as well.....

FISTO USES A YOUNGLING FORM! HEHEHEHEHE!

eek! eek! eek! eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Sorgo
eek! eek! eek! eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Doesn't that just suck?

Captain REX

God...

Don't complain when you're asking for it. 200 vs. 1 clearly breaks the rules of the forum, so you are clearly going to be hounded for it.

The sheer amount of people attacking Fisto would take him down.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Captain REX
Don't complain when you're asking for it. 200 vs. 1 clearly breaks the rules of the forum, so you are clearly going to be hounded for it.

The sheer amount of people attacking Fisto would take him down.

Thanks tips.

Captain REX
...yeah, this thread is very childish. All I see is bashing.

Sorgo
...yeah, this thread is very childish. All I see is bashing.

An Encore? Unexpected, perhaps.

Captain REX
...sure thing.

Sorgo
...sure thing.

Exactly.

Sorgo
This thread are arsesome.

DarthMaul9123
this thread is pointless, but so is (are) everything else on this website

Sorgo
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
this thread is pointless, but so is (are) everything else on this website

Indeed....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

overlord
Originally posted by Sphinx
One hell of a squadron... Two members... Let's see it may take some time for Kit Fisto to take down all those younglings, or one midget gets lucky and stabs him in the back....

This is actually a pretty good comment to threads with such variables.
But I do find these kind of threads interresting if only for the member reactions.
(remember the out of hand jedi purge thread with Ragnos? just kidding)

Such threads can possibly lead into infinity in the right hands! wink
Sorgo rocks everybody's worlds!

jollyjim311
kit could jump in the river and swim back and forth taking them out one at a time but with a thread like this you can never really tell.

overlord
Kit has the same fighting style as those children isn't it?! eek!
But he's the master so maybe he can easily dispatch of those little critters as he knows everything about that stupid style!

ReverendMakashi
Damn. The evil "Kit vs. 200 younglings" thread has come back to haunt the first page...

overlord
Mhuhahaha!! These threads rocks my world!!!

Sorgo
Can kids swim? All Kit has to do is jump in some water and chuck his lightsaber at them all day. Younglings GET PWNED CHINCHILLA STYLE!

Darth Abominus
lol, this thread is hillarious!! i love it!! the younglings win of course wink

great thread sorgo!

ReverendMakashi
everytime I think I am safe this unholy thread comes and bites me in the a$$...

jollyjim311
Can kids swim? All Kit has to do is jump in some water and chuck his lightsaber at them all day. Younglings GET PWNED CHINCHILLA STYLE!

haha, wow sounds good

Sorgo
Originally posted by jollyjim311
haha, wow sounds good

Of course it does. It's total pwnage.

Admiral Akbar
OMG no not this thread again

kidding

Sorgo
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
OMG no not this thread again

kidding

laughing stick out tongue

Sorgo
I only brought this thread up again because it ranks six in the top ten worst threads ever thread in the OTF.... I think....

Lord Simus
JUST LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Deus Ex
Seriously? They mentioned it in the OTF?

Sorgo
Originally posted by Lord Simus
JUST LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up, you goober! This thread owns.

BOBBY1234
I found this thread actually to be pretty amusing. Props to Sorgo for making everyone flip out. w/e, I'll add something...The younglings take it because they revolt against their non-aggressive Jedi tactics and make a 200 lightsaber throw that dices Fisto into a bunch of little pieces.

Sorgo
Originally posted by BOBBY1234
I found this thread actually to be pretty amusing. Props to Sorgo for making everyone flip out. w/e, I'll add something...The younglings take it because they revolt against their non-aggressive Jedi tactics and make a 200 lightsaber throw that dices Fisto into a bunch of little pieces.

What the...

What makes you think Kit wouldn't win? Anakin slaugtered numerous skilled Jedi in the temple. What makes you think Fisto wouldn't punk those little shits?

Se7in
Anakin slaughtered Jedi along with the help of a couple hundred (maybe a thousand) Clones by his side, not to mention aerial support that was shooting at the Temple with missiles causing much of the building to collapse. Anakin had a lot of help, most of the Jedi that would defeat Anakin were either off-planet (Obi-Wan, Yoda, Luminara) or killed prior to the slaughter even beginning (Shaak Ti, Mace Windu).

Deus Ex
Yeah, and Kit Fisto would have to be -really- good to avoid getting hit by a bunch of kids waving jedi glowsticks.

Sorgo
Who knows. I mean he lasted the second longest dueling Sidious in the office.

Deus Ex
If he had lots of room, he could do this. It'd be rough, but possible. Sid's office? Pwned. Mace would probably get pwned by the rabid younglings running at him with their weapons. It's just too messy a situation.

Sorgo
I don't know. Those younglings fight pretty slow and shit.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>