Question about Ra's Al Ghul in Batman Begins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
I haven't seen the Batman Begins movie yet so can someone answer my question?

Ok,here it is.

Bruce blew up the League of Shadows killing Ra's Al Ghul and alot of the League of Shadows.So,why did Henri Ducard start calling himself Ra's Al Ghul?Every since I played the new Batman Begins video game I've been wondering about this.

NoFate007
...He didn't start calling himself Ra's...he IS Ra's....the other is a decoy...

Zod4Life
Why did he need a decoy?

I have so many questions,I need to see the movie soon!

I probably won't see it until it is released on DVD.

Tron
The question is, why wouldn't he need one?

You do need to see the movie though, I suggest catching it in theaters, cause chances are it may not come out on dvd for quite a while, and the game definitely won't give you the info you need.

Zod4Life
I don't have the money to go to the theaters and see it so I have no choice but to wait until the movie comes out on DVD.Don't worry,I can wait and I won't go insane waiting to see the movie.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Why did he need a decoy?

To keep his true identity hidden from Bruce (and possibly his enemies) If you can't afford to go see it then I suggest you do wait for the DVD. Or else you will get spoiled badly. And trust me if you get spoiled you'll missed the excitment of the ending.

Mainstream
the first dude "Gotham must burn yada yada yada" was a flunkie

the "you have to become more than just a man mr. wayne..you have to become a legend" that dude was Ra

Zod4Life
I know that now MS.I can't wait to see the movie!And I hope that Ra's returns in a future Batman sequel.

Zod4Life
How long had Ra's been living in Batman Begins?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Zod4Life
How long had Ra's been living in Batman Begins?

Dunno bout Begins, but in TAS he says he's been around for 600 years

~wickerman~

Zod4Life
That's a long time.Well,we don't know how long he's been living in Batman Begins but we know he's been living for centuries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.