What would you ask Kevin Smith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
I'm going to a Q&A session in Beverly Hills. And not that I'm actually going to ask anything most likely...but I've been wondering what I would ask him if I did.

ToMacco
He's a Star Wars nut. Ask him about Attack of the Clones.

yerssot
ok... here's a great question:
Who are you? why should I know you??

mechmoggy
I think he's "Silent Bob" Yerss.

If it is, then I saw an amusing interview with him regarding "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" where they asked GL for permission to use lightsabres in their movie. GL wasn't that bothered about the lightsabres at all but was really concerned about what colours they would use for them! It re-assures me to know that GL is as much of a SW geek as me.

ToMacco
George Lucas seems like a down to earth guy, but you can tell he is a giant nerd.

yerssot
you're wrong To!
He's the master nerd who created our nerd-universe!

ToMacco
Only a nerd would respond in such a nerdy way. stick out tongue

yerssot
I admit! you are one!

ToMacco
Okay, whatever works, yers.

yerssot
not my brain that's for sure

ToMacco
rolling on floor laughing I think we can all agree with that. rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
what? with what???

ToMacco
You're goofy.

Edna Witch
I thought he was pluto

yerssot
ow yeah, give me the one that can't talk! how nice!

LanceWindu
I'd ask Kevin Smith where he got the idea of Clerks.

ToMacco
Good movie, by the way.

Dim
Yeah it was a good movie...actually I'd like to know how he got the money to make it.. laughing out loud

I have no idea what he's going to talk about..I just thought it would be a good way to pass a Friday night.

ToMacco
Ask him if he really smokes cigarettes. In the movies, Silent Bob doesn't inhale.

LanceWindu
Well you have to think that they might have had to do a lot of takes with him smoking and have so long the inhaling gets really old and starts to burn your throat.

ToMacco
Only way to find out is to ask him.

LanceWindu
Yup

ToMacco
Kevin Smith hosted some Star Wars special tonight on fan films.

LanceWindu
Yeah and I missed it.

ToMacco
Some of those films are pretty cleaver.

LanceWindu
I don't see how Christmas TaunTaun's won though.

ToMacco
Yeah, that was pretty stupid.

I liked the one where the Storm Troopers were like cops.

LanceWindu
You mean Troops or Silent but Deadly?

ToMacco
I don't know what it was called. But it was a parody of COPS.

LanceWindu
That would be Troops

Dim
I thought Christmas Tauntauns was cute..and suprising for a SW fan film..

LanceWindu
That's supposed to be a young little 5 year old girl singing but it sounds like a 35 year old.

Gundark
My idiot ban-one brother calls me at 8:55 and says "hey turn over to the sci-fi channel" blah blah blah. I missed the whole freakin' thing. What a hosehead !

finti
what thing

Gundark
The program we're talking about. The SW movie thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.