Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alcoholicpoet
Yay!

Wickerman
If you weren't a hawt french Jim Morrison lover i'd report you for being a wanker droolio

~wickerman~

SlipknoT
Ok dude, Chill out with the threads and posting, you've been here since Late June and you already have nearly 800 posts and 50 threads, Stop.

alcoholicpoet
ok.

alcoholicpoet
Can I still First post?

SlipknoT
NO!

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Wickerman
If you weren't a hawt french Jim Morrison lover i'd report you for being a wanker droolio

~wickerman~

Wankers are only from the UK.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by SlipknoT
NO!

I love pissing you off with that.

Wickerman
Ok dude, Chill out with the threads and posting, you've been here since Late June and you already have nearly 800 posts and 50 threads, Stop.

i think OTF threads shouldn't count erm

~wickerman~

Deano
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Wankers are only from the UK.

ya sick bastard..

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Wickerman
i think OTF threads shouldn't count erm

~wickerman~ Why? You know, at one time the OTF was actually seriouse, Just Conversations about different things but hey...

TheFilmProphet
You know, at one time the OTF was actually seriouse, Just Conversations about different things

.....then SlipknoT joined KMC.....

Wickerman
Why? You know, at one time the OTF was actually seriouse, Just Conversations about different things but hey...

I wouldn't know about that..... confused as you can see i'm a pretty new addition to KMC so.....

~wickerman~

Deano
off topic serious?
i cant picture it

Wickerman
Originally posted by Deano
off topic serious?
i cant picture it

Aye.......'tis like a great sea of spam in mine eyes

~wickerman~

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Deano
ya sick bastard..

Only the jackasses that have joined in the last 2 days. The French are quite the wankers.

SlipknoT
No, Really it was.

alcoholicpoet
No, Really it was.

He's right. I hit the last page link and found a thread about a member having a brain tumor.

SlipknoT
Hahahaha

alcoholicpoet
Hahahaha

He's never posted since. But that was the ancient times when Raz posted regalurly and DeNiro was king of the OTF.

DanZeke25

Slipknot... i wouldnt be talking.. you have over 27,000 and you have only been here since 2003

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.