Is the PWNAGE over?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ken Kenobi
I DON'T THINK SO!

Deano
its not over till i sing

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Deano
its not over till i sing

Are you a fat lady?

SlipknoT
la la la NO!

Deano
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Are you a fat lady?

i sure am rolling on floor laughing smokin'

shellie
I see you guys have been busy blink

SlipknoT
Ohhhhhh we had some fun last night

Deano
busy as an ostrich licking a dogs balls stick out tongue

Deano
so how are you shellie ?

shellie
so how are you shellie ? me?...you want to know how I am?....Im fukking irritated as hell and I wanna scream furious

that sums it up nicely erm

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by shellie
me?...you want to know how I am?....Im fukking irritated as hell and I wanna scream furious

that sums it up nicely erm

Every time I see you post your pissed.

shellie
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Every time I see you post your pissed. then you have bad timing dude.

Deano
whats up shellie?

shellie
whats up shellie? Im locked out of my admin acct on my pc. we had a power serge yesterday and since then my password isnt working for my admin acct. Im on the family acct I set up which has limited powers. which means...all my pictures and music are not accessable to me at the moment AND....I can fukkin use my msn because its not on this acct....I tried to put it on and because this is not the admin acct it says I dont have permission to add things like msn.

Im trying to figure out how to make a new admin acct or get into the other one someway so I can fix it somehow.

Wickerman
Im locked out of my admin acct on my pc. we had a power serge yesterday and since then my password isnt working for my admin acct. Im on the family acct I set up which has limited powers. which means...all my pictures and music are not accessable to me at the moment AND....I can fukkin use my msn because its not on this acct....I tried to put it on and because this is not the admin acct it says I dont have permission to add things like msn.

Im trying to figure out how to make a new admin acct or get into the other one someway so I can fix it somehow.

BWHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..............that sucks no expression

~wickerman~

Deano
thats bad
hope you fix it soonsmile

SlipknoT
GRR!

shellie
Originally posted by Wickerman
BWHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..............that sucks no expression

~wickerman~ no shit sherlock no expression

thats bad
hope you fix it soonsmile me too sad

Wickerman
no shit sherlock no expression

me too sad

in similar news, i tripped on my laptop wire, it fell on the floor and now the soundcard is fecked.....sad

~wickerman~

shellie
yeah...that sucks too.

*sighs* this is so sad.

Mist
all my pictures and music are not accessable to me at the moment

just for you...i wont look at any of my pictures.....music on the other hand...i cant resist....

shellie
Originally posted by Mist
just for you...i wont look at any of my pictures.....music on the other hand...i cant resist.... michael cry....this is so heartbreaking. I have to figure this out. I just have to.

Mist
confused what happened to it?

shellie
confused what happened to it? when I had the power serge and then it came back on...my password to my admin acct doesnt work anymore so I cant get into my admin acct....Im reading now how to go in safe mode to reset the password.

Mist
hmm...disgust....were you logged into your admin when it surged?

shellie
hmm...disgust....were you logged into your admin when it surged? yes

brb...I gotta try something to fix it.

Ken Kenobi
All accounts have backdoors. You have to be really good at computers to do this though.

SlipknoT
Ken, I dont like the New DSA sad

Mist
poo!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Ken, I dont like the New DSA sad

*farts on Slip*

Well...you can continue posting at DSA1, but you'll be talking to yourself.

Mist
hey, at least youll get the highest post count laughing out loud

shellie
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
All accounts have backdoors. You have to be really good at computers to do this though. obviously and Im not that pc savy

Ken Kenobi
obviously and Im not that pc savy

Neither am I...erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.