Hate Hayden/Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vader'sgurl
Hi does any body hate Anakin/Hayden Christensen? mad evil face

Vader'sgurl
Post your hate for him here

Vader'sgurl
evil face MWAA HA HA evil face

ickeris2003
ok if you hate him so much why is your name vadersgurl?!? explain yourself their much be a reason why you hate him?!?

Human Vader
vader and anakin are different, same person but theyre very different

thanks for watching the movies

ickeris2003
I know they are different but I just wanted to know why she hates him so much!!

2Tidus!
So in other words, she likes a cyborg grandpa in a suit.

ickeris2003
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
So in other words, she likes a cyborg grandpa in a suit.

laughing

matreid
I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chair

Vader'sgurl
I hate Anakin as a cheesy jedi guy I mean he like just annoys me! WAY TO GO MATREID!!!!! wasnt it fun watching him burn and scream! evil face

Vader'sgurl
MWAA HA HA!!! hayden christensen >blowup

Vader'sgurl
And maybe I like him in the suit after he burns where he has a different voice and I cant see him. devil

Vader'sgurl
beer TO HATING ANAKIN! beer

jango fat
jeez, do u like Star Wars?

Julie
anakin's alright...my life doesn't revolve around him though

Shirotakahashi
FIRST OFF HUMAN VADER I READ THAT THREAD AND LOVE YOUR QUOTE WOOT!!!
WINDU: "YEAH BABY, finally my training has paid off. I told all you **** it would come in handy someday. I'll go fuk up the siths Qui Gon, you hang back here and smoke a bowl"
QUI GON: "We all used to laugh at you in training with your form VII Windu, but it seems the joke is finally on us. Go ahead, go find Maul and take him out."
YODA: "About your saber form Mace, correct you were. To fuk up the siths Windu will go. Smoke a bowl the rest of us will"
- Vanquish about how Maul really should have been handled

That was some funny s*%$ right there baby, and would like to somewhat agree with vader's gurl Hayden Christinsen is an AWFUL actor... he really ruined the movie and so did that little Sh*& from the first one... but the character Anakin Skywalker is badass, except when acts stupid... which happens like 93.4% of the time, but anyway... I just don't like Hayden C., he only looks the part...

Oh and love the Animation of the smiley FACE BURNING INTO ASHES the was freakin sweet!

Shirotakahashi
By the way Vader's Gurl (although funny) is kinda creepy...

Vader'sgurl
thanks! big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by Vader'sgurl
Hi does any body hate Anakin/Hayden Christensen? mad evil face

Lady......you have bigger testicles than i do for making this thread. Thumbs up thumb up thumb up

~wickerman~

Admiral Akbar
I dislike anakin, and hate vader becuz its anakin in a suit. Even if vader is different it still reminds me of anakin.

Vader'sgurl
anakin& gt;banginbashblowblowupboxchaircensoreddeathgiljot
iini me>clap

Serra_Keto
Hes ok.. nothing special.

Shirotakahashi
Yea, but I thought Vader was the blackest guy in the galaxy... then I saw RoTJ and was like this is the whitest guy in the Universe... its Kinda funny or ironic...

Shirotakahashi
Good Job Vader's Gurl I envy your creativeness with the smileys!

Darth_Otaku
Yeah i Hate Hayden C. and Anakin.
I'm happy he's stopped acting.And wants to be an architect now.

Shirotakahashi
wow really that kicks ass... "It is Another great day in history as we now know Hayden can no longer ruin any more movies!!!" Happy Dance

Vader'sgurl
DEATH TO HAYDEN!

Vader'sgurl
evil face he he he

Julie
whoa tone it down

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Vader'sgurl
evil face MWAA HA HA evil face

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

YOUR SIG TELLS EVERYTHING. And I agree burn **ATCH. Whinny *unt

Darth_Rankkor
I should have been vader :P And I would make GL change the script. I would have turned to the darkside because I wanted and hated the friggin jedis not because of some puppet master behind the scenes :P MWAHAHAHHAHAA

Vader'sgurl
yes anyone would be better than him evil face

Darth_Rankkor
Let's take the GL ranch with assault troops and make him redo ROTS lololol

ILoveHayden
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

YOUR SIG TELLS EVERYTHING. And I agree burn **ATCH. Whinny *unt
he is not a *unt!!! u are!! vader'sgurl should burn in hell!!!! that is all i have to say!!!death Death to vader'sgurl

Shirotakahashi
Nah saying death to vader'sgurl is stupid and your stupid saying he is a **** ...he's a prick, nah I dunno he just wasn't a good actor... end of thread... oh and what the F*&$ do you see in Hayden... besides the fact I geuss you think he looks good, I mean he is a super bad actor...
rip

Captain REX
Hayden was not the best actor ever, but Anakin's character is just fine and dandy.

Vader'sgurl
DEATH TO ANAKIN, HAYDEN, and HIS FOLLOWERSstarwarsgiljotiini

Lord Caltor
rofl i have a friend who thought the star wars cast could act rofl

as for the hate i hate luke and anakin more than anyone alive i want to rip there guts out roast em dunk em in lava chuck there bodies in, drain the lava get their bones if there there, then id give my dog the bones let him have a toilet on them jump on them several times ID have a toilet on them break them into tiny pieces then give them to GL....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.