U.S. Troops Getting Screwed Over Student Loans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS

DarkCrawler
Hahah. The people in army are assholes.

Fishy
Thats ****ing bullshit... Recruiters really suck. I hope he sues them and that the recruiters have to pay for every cent themselves.

jaden101
that would seem to be a case of "lesson learned"

is that a blanket statement...if it is then you're a prick

PVS
Originally posted by jaden101
is that a blanket statement...if it is then you're a prick

agreed...unless he was referring to the recruiters...then he has my full agreement.

jaden101
agreed

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
agreed...unless he was referring to the recruiters...then he has my full agreement.

That's still generalizing

PVS
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's still generalizing

yes

it is no expression

your point? i have yet to meet a recruiter i like. if i did, chances are they got fired for not meeting the quota.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
yes

it is no expression

your point? i have yet to meet a recruiter i like. if i did, chances are they got fired for not meeting the quota.

laughing laughing out loud laughing

ragesRemorse
that more or less happened to my brother. He had to re-enlist to get everything paid off. He found his wife in the Army though, so i guess things happen for a reason.

DarkCanadian
Yeah, fate.

Darth Jello
The US has one of the most piss poor records of taking care of veterans in the world. They still refuse to acknowledge that gulf war syndrome exists. In fact, one of my proffessor's old students had uncontrollable vaginal bleeding after she got back from the first gulf war and the VA refused her treatment until she got every single local news crew in their faces.

yerssot
if they have it black on white that the army would repay those loans; how come in a country that's known to sue for silly stuff, don't they sue the army for breaking a contract? something that's not silly and is black on white provable

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hahah. The people in army are assholes.

Hold, I just came back from the service, and I'm trying to go to college, I work my ass off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.