Sidious's age.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2Tidus!
How old was he in Return Of The Jedi?! I mean seriously, like 100 or something?

exanda kane
That's ancient Sith magic for you . . . . He would've been about 90.

Dresta

mossman
In a recent interview on German site, Out Now, Ian McDiarmid said Palpatine was aged around 120 years old.

ON: "In The Return of the Jedi you play an old emperor. Now, 20 years later, you're returning as the younger version. How strange is that?"

ID: "Och, all those numbers... Episode 6, Episode 3, 126 years old... I think that's probably unique. To start your life as a character of 120 years when you are in your late thirties, and then go back in time about 20 years later to play the same character who is your own age then, its very complicated, but very interesting. But even more interesting is the fact that the character is actually two people: Chancellor Palpatine and Darth Sidious. Now I can actually say that! I'm free from any restrictions to be able to tell the truth. But Palpatine, of course, is a performance. It's a mask. Although it's my face in front of this terrible monster that is revealed in his horrible glory, as he would see it, in this movie. So I mean, how exciting can it get for an actor?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.