Tongue Spliiting and Tongue Lengthening

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeptemberRain

SeptemberRain

SeptemberRain

botankus
Why don't you just put one of those discs in your ear until the hole's eventually two feet across

It's pretty funny, every now and then someone will have a thread like this that's just out of control from the beginning.

SeptemberRain
ewww...thats gross

debbiejo
Yuck......Ewwwwww......

PVS
i'm against tounge splitting,
however, i am all for tounge removal.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
i'm against tounge splitting,
however, i am all for tounge removal.

anyone in particular?

PVS
Originally posted by jaden101
anyone in particular?

dont worry, you can keep yours

i would definately tour the bible belt though yes

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
In the erotic arena, the benefits, with practice, should be obvious for both men and women.

Wouldn't benefit me as a guy unless my girlfriend had dual clitoris..es..confused

ragesRemorse
it says that toungue splitting offers no sexual advantage unless your already good at what you do. If your already good then the hell do you need the procedure for? I think you should have it done man. there is nothing wrong with blowing thousands of dollars on somthing completely useless. look at vegas.

SeptemberRain
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
it says that toungue splitting offers no sexual advantage unless your already good at what you do. If your already good then the hell do you need the procedure for? I think you should have it done man. there is nothing wrong with blowing thousands of dollars on somthing completely useless. look at vegas.

laughing

well im not even considering tongue splitting. Im just thinking about lengthening. and I am already great at what i do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.