Rival schools

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jana
There is our school and another one in the same town, which are just funwise rival schools. Not really in competition, but you get the idea. (We rock more raver )

Now, the our 13th grade, that took their A-Levels had their A-Level joke and went to the other school with banners that told: "Your parents were siblings!" eek!

You've got rival schools and ever did pranks to them? dev

Linkalicious
There's a school down the street that is identical to ours (by structure) but it was created a couple of years after our school.

We have a huge rivarly in all areas of sports.

Some guys from our Surf Team put a dead seal in their pool.

Me and the rest of the football knuckleheads spray painted their entire school. we got in deep sh!t for that.

Clovie
Originally posted by Jana
There is our school and another one in the same town, which are just funwise rival schools. Not really in competition, but you get the idea. (We rock more raver )

Now, the our 13th grade, that took their A-Levels had their A-Level joke and went to the other school with banners that told: "Your parents were siblings!" eek!

You've got rival schools and ever did pranks to them? dev

bag

who are you?

Jana
Originally posted by Clovie
bag

who are you?

huh cry

a1hsauce
we locked kid in a locker once erm

Jana
Originally posted by a1hsauce
we locked kid in a locker once erm

That is just mean. sad

a1hsauce
sad yes i know... it was high school though

Jana
Alright.....

You are forgiven, you liked my pancakes. stick out tongue hug

a1hsauce
eek! i loved the pancakes!!!!!! more more

xLiNdS x 622x
This was before i went there but the senior's from my school went to Amelia (rival school) and painted all their speed bumps purple and wrote Glen Este kicks ass on the front of their school with purple paint. (my school is Glen Este)

But they got us back worse. We have a big pond in the front of our school and they came over and killed all the ducks in the pond. Then they hung them from the trees and painted them blue and white, which is their school colors erm

T.M
they hung the ducks......

wow dont f*ck with them lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.