ladydeathstrike vs elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
who will win

Lord-of-Dreams
I see Electra running through the long finger attacks and bopping Deathstrike a couple times. Or she might get stabbed and die, then come back fromhell to win this. Her fighting skills are just too good.

manjaro
thats true but who is lightining quick and can heal twice as fast as wolverine? hmmm elektra? no i ddint thin so

willRules
Elektra hits Deathstrike. She heals. Deathstrike hits Elektra. She doesn't heal.

Lord-of-Dreams
I forgot her healing...
(I don't think speed is an issue ,electra is a bloody mega master black belt ninth dan in everything. lol) Well, E is resourceful. She has beaten Logan before, so she knows what she's getting in. Tie LD down or somefink.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
I forgot her healing...
(I don't think speed is an issue ,electra is a bloody mega master black belt ninth dan in everything. lol) Well, E is resourceful. She has beaten Logan before, so she knows what she's getting in. Tie LD down or somefink.
As usual Lord of Dreams gets it all wrong and leaves us asking, Why does he bother?

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.