August Debate Nominations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Yay! Nominate!

The Inkeeper
I want the hand of glory to be nominated again.

There was alot of talk about some kind of torch in the upcoming book, perhaps it was completely wrong, perhaps its the hand of glory, who knows? Jk does, we can speculate.

NightCrawler341
*falls in love with The Inkeeper.. if it is a guy in a none gay way* I didn't see that. Someone else thinks it might be useful in the future books. ^.^

amburger1984
My nomination is whether or not Neville Longbottom will be a more powerful wizard after he gets his new wand.

TheSun
Not the Hand of Glory.

NightCrawler341
Who let you back in? And it really isn't your choice if its nominated or not if its already nominated.

TheSun
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Who let you back in? And it really isn't your choice if its nominated or not if its already nominated.
I didn't say it was. Just as you say you like the Hand of Glory, I'm saying I don't like it. Nowt wrong wi' that.

Hermione202
thats enough arguing between you two , I think.I doubt the moderaters would want you to argue here

NightCrawler341
Yes ma'am...

~Air Angel~
I think that since Book 6 comes out in a few days and most everyone will have a copy or have read it, maybe we can talk about what was the most surprising turn of events. (maybe this should be a september nominee??)

Hermione202
I will have a copy cause I pre-ordered it.I think thatsa great idea.I don't have anyone to talk about it with at my house.

tigress
we could debate on the character death in the book ( i know we'll all be reading itm it has been confirmed by JK that there is one) if its one of out faves we could console each other and debate on what we should put in JK's howler 'lol' saying that we could debate why fudge gets replaced as minister ' im all for the because hes a git reason' but its a possability

~Air Angel~
^Good Idea!

tigress
thanx hun 'huggles'

Director_Joe
How bout...... Harry Potter VS the Catholic Church (j/k) I think we should debate about the oucome of the series. What do we think is going to happen? Why do we think that? Provide evidence. Things like that...

~Air Angel~
Hey I have an online interview here somwhere where I wrote a news story about HP and the churches view/christians opinins and it turned into a huge debate.

I think its titled HP News story or soemthing. YOu should check it out.

Hermione202
JRR answered the FAQ poll on her website.

tigress
I nominate the contents of a howler for jk 'sobs sniffs'wounded1

Hermione202
i voted How the Order communicates

TheSun
Originally posted by Hermione202
i voted How the Order communicates
We already know that - Patronuses.

Hermione202
i know , but i voted that a long time ago so............

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Hermione202
i voted How the Order communicates Originally posted by TheSun
We already know that - Patronuses. Might be Dumbledore's cards too.

TheSun
Might be Dumbledore's cards too.
No, just Patronuses. JK's website, most recent poll result.

Hermione202
true

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by TheSun
No, just Patronuses. JK's website, most recent poll result. Its a poll? Can you really make a poll out of that? And would you listen to a poll? Did JKR say patronuses were the only way?

TheSun
Its a poll? Can you really make a poll out of that? And would you listen to a poll? Did JKR say patronuses were the only way?
Yep, The poll consists of 3 questions psoed to JKR. whichever one gets the most votes, she answers. The one that won most recently was 'How do the Order communicate'. She then answered, stating Patronuses.

Hermione202
yes , its true night

NightCrawler341
Oh.... then whats with Dumbledore and his love for being on the cards?

TheSun
Oh.... then whats with Dumbledore and his love for being on the cards?
It was a joke. I'm sure JK is allowed to have a little fun without crazed Potter fans jumping on it and claiming that it's foreshadowing.

NightCrawler341
Well, it was just a thought, and I'm not crazed, I just like to think a lot... and as you can tell we did seem to have a view of the Hand of Glory.

Hermione202
uuummmmmmmm...............you two better not start argueing!

Saberstylemasta
I nominate in reply to the sixth book, What is the missing Horcrux?

NightCrawler341
Watch it be the most obvious thing....

alma negra
what are the august debate nominations?

NightCrawler341
Nominations for the August debate.... When do we start voting, August is three days away.

Phoenix
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=357693

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Phoenix
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=357693

Go and vote! All nominations have been entered into the poll. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.