When Does Season 2 Start?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big_Daddy2
Curious, I caught all of season 1 and it's a very excellent series. I normally don't watch too much tv. Anyone a fan of Michelle Rodriguez can't wait for her to appear in this coming season?

Morning_Glory
OCTOBER!!! mad hate that we have to wait so long

xLiNdS x 622x
i demand a specific date mad

Morning_Glory
I think Oct 16 confused or something close to that

Big_Daddy2
Oct.16? That's...still pretty far away. confused

*SPOILER AHEAD*

I can't wait till they explore the tunnel leading down the hatch, wonder what it belongs to.

Morning_Glory
thats not a spoiler... o well...

it is a long time... but o well...

ilvorlandobloom
thats too long! why cant it be september?

xLiNdS x 622x
or....augusT?

Morning_Glory
it's OCTOBER! crytissue

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
it's OCTOBER! crytissue
UNFORTUNATELY..I KNOW!!.......I WISH IT WAS IN AUGUST THOUGH! doh

Morning_Glory
i know me too crytissue

«§hõnknêss»
Stop complaining Im going to have 2 wait foooooooooreva....I h8 being in Australia. Oh well....My mum has allready ordered the first Season for me so that should keep me occupied.

CrazyInLove
Season 1 was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! I love Lost! October.. WOW, that is a long time to wait....

Morning_Glory
o i guess this is where i put the bit about LOST starts officially on Sept 21 - which is a wednesday

dont have to wait till Oct happy

xLiNdS x 622x
YESSSSSSSSS party

Morning_Glory
w00t

xLiNdS x 622x
Woot Man!!! i love him love

flee the evil 1
u guyz are so lucky that ur wait is almost over. us Aussies hav to wait for the November 30 release of the Box Set (just in time for Xmas stick out tongue) and season 2 probably wont start here until next February no )

CrazyInLove
REALLY? eek! i didn't know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cindy8219
oh, please don't let it be October 16. that's my friends b-day and we always go out on that day. sad

Morning_Glory
I already said.. if you would look a few posts back that LOST season 2 starts on Sept 21!

charmedFairy
so when does season 2 start? smile

Morning_Glory
SEPT 21 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grr ninja

xLiNdS x 622x
ok so do we know when season 2 starts yet?

critias
when anybody gets the chance click on my name then click view last post then read my story chapters 1-3 so far and give me ur opinion thread name=my new story

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
ok so do we know when season 2 starts yet?

chair

xLiNdS x 622x
chair
stick out tongue

KillTheLight
well when does it start?maybe MG knows...

Morning_Glory
fork

KillTheLight
that doesnt answer my question...

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by KillTheLight
well when does it start?maybe MG knows...
who knows...MG like refuses to tell us erm

Morning_Glory
GRROOWWL!!!!!!!!!! lion

CrazyInLove
September 21st

Mønkey
I have searches lostmedia over and over again but it doesnt say when season 2 starts in australia no

ilvorlandobloom
GRROOWWL!!!!!!!!!! lion i think she wants to kill u guys...

movie_freak

Mønkey
dammit!

«§hõnknêss»
ranting I HATE AUSTRALIA

cry I wanna watch Lost now

charmedFairy
um. dload.

Mønkey

Morridini
Originally posted by charmedFairy
um. dload.

That's what I am gonna do. Season 1 started 5 months here after in USA, so if they do the same with season 2 I'll have no choice but to dl.

SoMixedUp
iv just downloaded all of season one on Bitlord and everytime i try and open it, it keeps saying windows is unable to read torrent file??

Morridini
U haven't download the episodes, u have only download the torrent files for the episodes. A torrent is a file used by any Bittorent program to download stuff, try searching for torrent downloader or something and use that program to dl the episodes.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Big_Daddy2
Curious, I caught all of season 1 and it's a very excellent series. I normally don't watch too much tv. Anyone a fan of Michelle Rodriguez can't wait for her to appear in this coming season?
September 21st

Mana4X2
Yeah, for America. We don't get it here in Australia until February next year. *CRIES* We have to wait that long!!!!!!!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Mana4X2
Yeah, for America. We don't get it here in Australia until February next year. *CRIES* We have to wait that long!!!!!!!
Are you friggen SERIOUS? OMG! I would nag and complain like no other! That is beyond gay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.