Spidey Movies: Harrys Direction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jimmy Buggs
The main characters have been, peter, harry, mj and aunt may

But lets talk about the direction harry will go in the third movies. Alot of people say Green Goblin 2, or hob goblin. Some people think he may just hire / accedently creat another villian , I personaly think he will become a goblin and be a good guy.

Linkalicious
and if that's the case, I'll burn all 300 of my Spiderman comics and cut my wrists...

bballplayer123
Hey Linkalicious... Just wondering, is Tito Ortiz well known around there? Do you know who he is? Just asking because youre from Huntington Beach, California.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
I personaly think he will become a goblin and be a good guy.

I personally think you're wrong smile

Harry will die bad.

fruits
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
The main characters have been, peter, harry, mj and aunt may

But lets talk about the direction harry will go in the third movies. Alot of people say Green Goblin 2, or hob goblin. Some people think he may just hire / accedently creat another villian , I personaly think he will become a goblin and be a good guy.
and if that happens there will be just about a kagillion very very angry comic book fans in the world. the movies have to stick with the comics and taht didnt happen in the comics.

now for what hes going to do, i know its gonna be something big, because if they just have him discover more about his father and the green goblin and they dont nething with it, ill be pissed. they're gonna do something, whether it involves him becoming a goblin, or somehow having someone else become a goblin, harry will be pretty big in this movie. my hopes are that he is killed off but what can i say. ya never know whats gonna happen.

Mainstream
Harry must die so that his father the true Green Goblin can return more power and cunning (and with a better suit)

Linkalicious
Originally posted by bballplayer123
Hey Linkalicious... Just wondering, is Tito Ortiz well known around there? Do you know who he is? Just asking because youre from Huntington Beach, California.

Yes, Tito "the Huntington Beach Bad Boy roll eyes (sarcastic)" is pretty well known in Huntington Beach.

He's nothing special. You go down to Sharkeez or Hurricane's on Main Street and from time to time you'll see him. Unlike true celebrities people don't line up to sign his autographs everywhere he goes.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah Harry has to be a bad guy and die, its all written in the stars *or comics* as they say. His father will be back and will be way stronger.

wuTa
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Yes, Tito "the Huntington Beach Bad Boy roll eyes (sarcastic)" is pretty well known in Huntington Beach.

He's nothing special. You go down to Sharkeez or Hurricane's on Main Street and from time to time you'll see him. Unlike true celebrities people don't line up to sign his autographs everywhere he goes.

i'd get his autograph, than i'd kick him in his balls, and be like "what now *****?!, franks shamrock RULES!!!!"

bballplayer123
Originally posted by wuTa
i'd get his autograph, than i'd kick him in his balls, and be like "what now *****?!, franks shamrock RULES!!!!"

Damn right! I hate Tito. Hes one of the less liked guys in the UFC by fans. But there are some fanatics.(tito worshippers). Anyways, sorry for getting yall off topic. Yeah, maybe the Green Goblin may be back. I doubt it though. The Green Goblin 2 definately. I just wondered that because the UFC might not be that popular, or mainstream. Just wondering if people knew him and stuff. I wonder if Harrys gonna die trying to save SpiderMan or whoever it is.

spencerspider
Harry needs to become a goblin and die in Spiderman 3.I would prefer the Hobgoblin but if Sam wants to stay to the comics then green goblin is fine but I would like variety over comic becuz this isnt comic.anyway Harry better die in 3 that would be a big setback in Peter's life. And Mary Jane should die as well to start Peter in a new direction for Spiderman 4. No Harry , no Mary Jane, and awhole new story to Spiderman

bballplayer123
Hmmmmm sounds like you dont like Mary Jane for some reason lol.

spencerspider
I don't like redheaded girls I like blonds.

bballplayer123
ummm... ok cool so anyways....

bballplayer123
nah just playin

b-dan
he cant become green gobiln if he does thats like a sin to comics

bballplayer123
WHAT?!?

spencerspider
it would be a sin to comics if he didnt become a goblin. ill understand if he becomes hobby because alot of people probably dont want to see another gg.they want someone different.so give them hobgoblin show him upgrade suit and harry die at end bam.bye bye harry hello kingpin? if they do more than3 lol.which they better.and someone said something about norman coming back.that would be cool.maybe have like after harry norman comes back in 4 somehow.and peter always worried about him becomeing goblin so u have that theme throughout all of the movies.

DarthLazious
Harry will be back in Spider-Man 3 as Green Goblin 2 as one of the Villians.

Lord Melkor
But I think Harry will be redeemed, it would be bad storytelling if he dies just like his father.

spencerspider
bad storytelling?he died saving people in the comics..
He should save Peter somehow from something and be the hero of the whole movie.Have him mean and bad at first.Then some villain comes and he saves Peter before he dies.That woud make Spiderman 3 the best movie ever.

GOBLIN5679
I think Harry during the climax will have a change of heart and save Peter from the Sandman while getting killed in the process.I see the end of Spectacular Spider-Man 200 being played out here,with Peter asking Harry why he saved him and Harry responding with the your my best friend line.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.