love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

liltiggasmootay
ok has anyone else noticed that alot of kids these days are saying i love you? like they have a bf that they really like but think they love them. they are giving there hearts away like its worth nothing.....but then they go say, "im gonna wait till marriage to have sex" so u can just give your heart away like its nothing but u cant give up your virginity? like if anything i think its just the same if not more important to save your heart for someone u really love and not say it till your 100% sure thats the person u want to be with for the rest of your life. i dunno i just hate that there is kids out there that are like 13 and they have had a bf for like 2-3 months and they 'Love them'.... i dunno what do u guys think?

DarkCanadian
No one's too young to feel love.

liltiggasmootay
never said that im just saying kids are mistaking liking someone alot for love...there is a difference.

Jana
Well, there is difference between love and being in love. I love my family and I love all of my friends, though I am not in love with them.

I guess, that'S what many of those people, you refer to, actually mean.

liltiggasmootay
and another thing they do is say " oh i love him so im ready for sex" like your 13 years old!! your not ready for sex until u can raise a kid! and no u dont love him in 5 years he wont even matter to u and u may not even talk anymore.

xLiNdS x 622x
exactly

Mr Parker
Yeah I remember this next door neighbor of mine once who had a younger brother who was like 13 that was on the phone once and I heard him say to his girlfriend-I love you.and I thought Man that kid is mixed up,he dont know what love is.

RaeRox
um......ok

Jana
Originally posted by liltiggasmootay
and another thing they do is say " oh i love him so im ready for sex" like your 13 years old!! your not ready for sex until u can raise a kid! and no u dont love him in 5 years he wont even matter to u and u may not even talk anymore.

What the f**k?

Yea, I'll only have sex, when I'm ready ro raise a kid.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

liltiggasmootay
yeah like thats the thing....they dont know what love is and they mix it up with liking someone...like i was on the internet today talking to this girl who has been dating a guy for 1 month and she was like "we fight all the time but i dont want to break up with him cause i love him so much" and its like u dont even know him how can u be in love with him?

xLiNdS x 622x
My friend has a new boyfriend like every week and she always says "I know i always say 'i love you' but this time i really mean it" and then she breaks up with him for someone else..and she has sex with most of them too

Jana
yeah like thats the thing....they dont know what love is and they mix it up with liking someone...like i was on the internet today talking to this girl who has been dating a guy for 1 month and she was like "we fight all the time but i dont want to break up with him cause i love him so much" and its like u dont even know him how can u be in love with him?
Again: To love doesn't mean to be in love....

Don't you understand my words? What the f**k?

Also, you kind of contradicted yourself....
You said, you should only have sex, if you're ready to raise children, but in your first post you claimed, that it is better to have sex before you're married, than tell someone you love him/her before you're sure, like you are married. So.... Would you think yourself ready to raise a kid, before you're married?

Linkalicious
It almost seems like you're trying to put a defining characteristic on the term "love."

The only difference in "love" between a young 13 year old and an adult is that a 13 year old probably hasn't been hurt as many times as an adult.

All the positive feelings associated with love are almost identical between an child and an adult. The only difference is that most adults have been dumped and found out how painful love actually can be.

liltiggasmootay
Originally posted by Jana
What the f**k?

Yea, I'll only have sex, when I'm ready ro raise a kid.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol im not saying i am waiting for that either, frist time i had sex i was 14...but i know i was not ready to have sex cause i wasnt ready to have a kid. Im just glad i never got pregnant. like I'm 18now and i still dont think im ready to have a kid...

Jana
lol im not saying i am waiting for that either, frist time i had sex i was 14...but i know i was not ready to have sex cause i wasnt ready to have a kid. Im just glad i never got pregnant. like I'm 18now and i still dont think im ready to have a kid...

Contraceptives?? You can control, whether you want to be pregnant or not these days, y'know? ....

(I looked the word up, don't know, whether it'S right, English is not my mother tongue)

liltiggasmootay
Again: To love doesn't mean to be in love....

Don't you understand my words? What the f**k?

Also, you kind of contradicted yourself....
You said, you should only have sex, if you're ready to raise children, but in your first post you claimed, that it is better to have sex before you're married, than tell someone you love him/her before you're sure, like you are married. So.... Would you think yourself ready to raise a kid, before you're married?

no i never said you should only have kids if u are ready to raise children....i said that they say "oh im in love so im ready for sex" But really the whole point of having sex is to have children, thats what its for....people juct changed it having sex is for pleasure but thats not why got created it.

liltiggasmootay
Contraceptives?? You can control, whether you want to be pregnant or not these days, y'know? ....

(I looked the word up, don't know, whether it'S right, English is not my mother tongue)

its not a 100% effective tho u can still get pregnant.

Maynard-is-god
ok has anyone else noticed that alot of kids these days are saying i love you? like they have a bf that they really like but think they love them. they are giving there hearts away like its worth nothing.....but then they go say, "im gonna wait till marriage to have sex" so u can just give your heart away like its nothing but u cant give up your virginity? like if anything i think its just the same if not more important to save your heart for someone u really love and not say it till your 100% sure thats the person u want to be with for the rest of your life. i dunno i just hate that there is kids out there that are like 13 and they have had a bf for like 2-3 months and they 'Love them'.... i dunno what do u guys think? but i love you so much no expression

liltiggasmootay
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
but i love you so much no expression

im sure u do....are u 13? haha

Jana
no i never said you should only have kids if u are ready to raise children....

hysterical

Niiiice one.

And anyway, yes, in the present time sex is mostly for pleasure. So? Enjoy it,.... if you want to have kids, then go ahead and have some, with someone you love, but is it wrong to have some pleasure before that, now we are able to control?
See nothing wrong about it. And I see nothing wrong with teenagersa mostly experiencing with someone they really like, to use your terms, this pleasure.

Jana
its not a 100% effective tho u can still get pregnant.

You can change that in an early stage. If you take care of yourself and pay attention you will never have to give birth to an unwanted child.

liltiggasmootay
hysterical

Niiiice one.

And anyway, yes, in the present time sex is mostly for pleasure. So? Enjoy it,.... if you want to have kids, then go ahead and have some, with someone you love, but is it wrong to have some pleasure before that, now we are able to control?
See nothing wrong about it. And I see nothing wrong with teenagersa mostly experiencing with someone they really like, to use your terms, this pleasure.

k your totally taking what im saying wrong and changing it into what u think im saying. I never said that having sex for pleasure is wrong. point out where i said that. like common i have sex everyday with my bf for pleasure! all im saying is that young teens think that just because they are in love (which most of the time they are not) they are ready to have sex. Then they get pregnant and they cry about it. If your gonna have sex thats fine but know the responsibilities of your actions.

liltiggasmootay
You can change that in an early stage. If you take care of yourself and pay attention you will never have to give birth to an unwanted child.

k ive known people who have been as safe as they can be with birth control and still got pregnant....nothing is 100%

BasketCase
I love this guy, but that doesnt mean I want to have sex with him.

liltiggasmootay
see this is exactly what im talking about that bugs the hell outta me about these girls and saying i love you at such a young age...... this is what a girl posted on another site that i go to....

"If you been goin out 4 five days. What have you done already? Like, holdin hands or kissing and etc. Because thats how long my boyfriend and I was dating for and we haven't said i love you yet. I am starting 2 think thats he just see me as his friend only. I don't want 2 rush either but i am worry where we stand. What do u think?"

like 5 days and she is already worried that he only sees her as a friend because he hasnt said i love you.....ITS BEEN 5 DAYS!!

Imaginary
You can b!tch and whine all you want, but it won't change anything.

liltiggasmootay
K this site is made for peoples opinions... this is my opinion.say u dont agree with what i post then fine thats your opinon and thats what this site is for. so u can fight, and keep saying that it wont change anything your right its still not gonna change my opinion no matter what u say.

T.M
the only time i say 'I Love You' is when i am REALLY drunk yes

Pyrofly
i think we're to young to know what love actually is... some people my age think there is love but its not, were to young to know what love is like..

Ronny
What the f**k?

Yea, I'll only have sex, when I'm ready ro raise a kid.. roll eyes (sarcastic) Samo

alcoholicpoet
"I love you" is a cliche one often falls back on in a situation where one has nothing to say-

Andrew McArthy, Class

I think it was something like that, I haven't seen the film lately.

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Ronny
Samo im with you guys on this one

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
No one's too young to feel love.
I LOVE you for saying that.

That's the plain truth. I may be 16, but that's no fecking reason to say Im not/cant be in love.
Daniel means more then the world to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.