How Come?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hotsauce6548
How come Raz was the sixth person to join? confused

xLiNdS x 622x
How do you know that?

hotsauce6548
Go to Members. Then go to 'List by Join Date.' Then go to the last page. Raz was the sixth person to join.

DanZeke25
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberlist.php?s=&action=getall&what=datejoined&ltr=&perpage=30&orderby=joindate&ausername=&homepage=&icq=&aim=&yahoo=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=&postslower=&postsupper=&direction=DESC&pagenumber=2196

or just click this link^^

DarkCanadian
That means that he was one of the earliest, but he was assigned to Admin later on.

hotsauce6548
And the first person was some guy named UnknownBountyHunter. That may have been Raz before he was Raz. I dunno... Or maybe they were just friends?

Linkalicious
God had to create Jesus for 1/2 the world to know he exsited.

Apparently God did the same thing with Raz.

hotsauce6548
But was there an Admin before Raz?

I thought Raz has always been the Admin... sad

xLiNdS x 622x
I guess the UnknownBountyHunter guy created KMC..i always thought Raz did..?

hotsauce6548
So did I... and I've been around for two years....

xLiNdS x 622x
weird wacko

T.M
PM Raz and ask him messed

xLiNdS x 622x
Raz hasnt been here in forever!..what if he just abandoned us...? what would we do w/o an administrator? would we just vote for a new one?

DanZeke25
me!!

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
Raz hasnt been here in forever!..what if he just abandoned us...? what would we do w/o an administrator? would we just vote for a new one?

He's been back for like a week now..

Piggle Humsy
He was back just recently...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
That means that he was one of the earliest, but he was assigned to Admin later on.

Wrong.

Raz has always been administrator of KMC. KMC has been switched from server to server and the earliest members might have gotten mixed up.

Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
I guess the UnknownBountyHunter guy created KMC..i always thought Raz did..?

Wrong again.

UnknownBountyHunter was just a regular member like you or me. I knew UBH and he was never Admin of KMC.

shellie
I asked Raz this question before because I was curious...if I remember correctly he said a friend of his created KMC...Raz was more like a helper. His friend, whom I forget his name, got busy...as life sometimes happens and he couldnt be around as much...so he made Raz the administrator and stepped back only coming around once and a while....far and few in between...I dont think his friend comes here anymore is what he said.

ask him though cuz its been a while since I asked him and I might not remember all of the story erm

Fellatio
could also be that Raz is one of several socks all designed to keep us on our toes... eek!

Lana
Raz does have sock accounts yes

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Wrong.

Raz has always been administrator of KMC. KMC has been switched from server to server and the earliest members might have gotten mixed up.

Wrong again.

UnknownBountyHunter was just a regular member like you or me. I knew UBH and he was never Admin of KMC.
yea, its a screw up from the switch to Killermovies right?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
yea, its a screw up from the switch to Killermovies right?

I dunno, I could be wrong. stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Lana
Raz does have sock accounts yes

I'd imagine...

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Wrong.

Wrong again.

Well, it makes sense...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.