3 days to go, what are you feeling?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CyberFelon
big grin

finti
right now,....drunk

peluffo
Jealousy...I have to wait 'till 4th of july mad mad sad

Captain REX
Haha!

5 days to go here in CA, USA.

peluffo
mad
let me see.... U$S 1200 to ticket plane...U$S 200 to the hotel... U$S 30 for a ticket brought the very last week... CRAP!
Now I feel poor... sad

LanceWindu
You mean US $ not U$S, right?

peluffo
sad whatever... i don't have enough... Must wait till 4th of july sad

Julie
I still have to wait technically 5 days so ...while my excitement is mounting....I still have school and other things to consider.....hmmmm sort of have the "head in a cloud" feeling

CyberFelon
I'm feeling REALLY tempted to download the movie or get some spoiler clips or something, but I'm holding back for my own good.

Dim
Yeah..it'll just make the first impression of the movie less..you can wait a few more days.

mah
I feel insecure about when I get to see it

peluffo
CyberFelon, don't do it. The copy isn't worth your time online, It has crunchy sounds, bad image, corrupted colors, little size... In a few days, you'll be transported to a galaxy far away, with all the glory that it deserves...
Be STRONG, don't fall on the dark path! We believe in you!! MAKE A STAND!!!!

yerssot
you know... at this point I'm happy I'm not in a SW fan-country... lots of room for the premiere then

LanceWindu
Yeah, you don't have to wait in lines, you lucky bastard.

ToMacco
I'm feeling pissed off.

Jedi Mercenary
I don't even know when I'm gonna see it!!

yerssot
hopefully in a theater near you

Jedi Mercenary
Well, yeah, obviously.

yerssot
could be a computer screen near you...

Jedi Mercenary
No way!!

ToMacco
Go get in line, merc.

Jedi Mercenary
Well, my wife's not a die-hard like myself, she won't camp out Like I did last year for "The Phantom Crapace"

ToMacco
Well then leave her at home. rolling on floor laughing

LanceWindu
laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

ToMacco
It's a simple solution to a simple problem.

LanceWindu
One that might cause a fight though. But isn't Star Wars better than having a nagging wife yelling at you?

ToMacco
That is so wise.

DJ Velocity
A guy on SFUK message board even started a thread on a MMA forum to say he had seen the pirate.

He said it is awesome, R2 flie which looks "as lame a Robocop flying", Yoda's fight is amazing and Mace kicks arse!!!

ToMacco
How did R2 learn to fly, anyway?

DJ Velocity
Don't know Tom, but all R2's "gadgets" are over the top now. R2 D2 must be able to do anything, he's a jack of all trades!!! big grin

Here is another post of that board:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seen it!!!....and it's good.

I saw the first one on it's first week of release (my dad took me!!)

I also enjoyed Ep1....good movie and a build up to this one (which is a build up to the next one!)

I won't spoil anything but...

.Yoda gets in a fight....Top scene!!
.Jah Jah has a tiny part (but important!)
.The death star makes an appearance!!!
.Jango Fett is a bit @#%$
.The actor who plays Anakin is excellent (Where as Ewan McG is still ropey...WTF is that accent doing?)
.The final big fight...a small army of Jedi v a big bunch of droids is cool)
.The racial stereotyping/racism is piled on by the shovelfull...

Good movie

jimmy

Obviously not a BIG SW fan, but there you go....the death star??? smokin'

Emperor Helmet
Great film. I just wish the saber duel wasn't 20 seconds long.

jedi212guy
Wouldn't it get old if OB1, Anakin, and then Yoda each fought Dooku for 2 minutes each. Probably trying to show that Dooku is so much more powerful, except for Yoda of course.

Emperor Helmet
Actually, No. Trust me I loved the film, and is the best SW film so far, but trust me, you will agree that the duels were to short when you see it.

jedi212guy
Well, I'll be there in just three days. So close...

Ushgarak
The fights do take a LONG time to choreograph as it is, though.

I suppose a more protracted duel is always possible in ep. iii.

jedi212guy
There's got to be at least three big saber fights in the next one for all I can tell. Anakin vs. OB1, Anakin vs. Dooku, or maybe a Dooku vs. Mace?

Emperor Helmet
I certainly hope so. I think my expectations were just so high, after the duel in TPM, which by far is the best one so far. Maybe they are saving the best one for last.

jedi212guy
It'll be weird seeing Anakin and OB1 be so awesome in III, and then watch ANH ans say, "Wow, you two really let yourselves go, didn't you?"

yerssot
and then you have ANH where they both meet again and (if you look at Ep III); do some walking around big grin

Emperor Helmet
By ANH neither are the same person. They are both physically destroyed. Neither can do what they used to.

yerssot
yeah, old man and machine, and boys who learn from them sad

Emperor Helmet
I don't see how age can be an issue anymore after seeing Dooku.

yerssot
that's exactly my point!

if Dooku is so great, and OB1 is also a great Jedi, how come he's not that good anymore in ANH?

Emperor Helmet
By being physically beaten up during the Wars.

Ushgarak
Lack of practice.

yerssot
well, he HAD that droid to train Luke ...

Emperor Helmet
I don't agree with the lack of practice.

Ushgarak
I know you don't. Well, we'll see if he receives any obvious injury in ep. iii.

finti
maybe emotional injuries

queeq
Ewan made a slight reference to that, that in EPIII there will be a major sabre fight between him and Anakin. He was looking forward to practising and said he didn't have to do much for this film. And Ewan sooooo loves to fight with these sabres. smile

yerssot
everyone wants that fight, but at this point NOTHING is known!
GL said he will start writing on FRIDAY

Emperor Helmet
Remember, what you think is going to happen, never does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.