bush runs over police officer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
typical...bush crashes into a police officer when tearing around the gleneagles hotel on his tricycle

the officer goes to hospital and bush scrapes his hands a little bit meaning he cant shake the queens hand and so she summerily orders his execution because of his disgusting act of treason

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4658327.stm

laughing

"an assault on the queens policemen..is the same as an asault of the queen herself"

the queen was heard to have said (allegedly)

KidRock
Haha Bush is the man.

GCG
Originally posted by jaden101
"an assault on the queens policemen..is the same as an asault of the queen herself"

with all those G8 protestors i have been seeing on TV these last 2 days, the Queen must feel really battered.......

last thing she needed was a 'Bush' battery laughing

jaden101
i dont know...maybe if prince philip doesn't "live up" to his youthful ways then maybe batteries and bush are a good combination...but only when joined by something long and plastic

Sadako of Girth
Prince Phillip in a room with the G8 leaders of all nationalities....
You KNOW there is room for summit-sized feux par!!!!!!
ROFL A tenner says he makes an unintentional slur Chirac first.

jaden101
possibly...but my money is on the slanty eyed japs getting it first...

stick out tongue laughing

i'm sure bush will be glad that someone has a worse record of public speaking than he does...but prince philip gets away with it cause he's senile and old

Sadako of Girth
ROFL laughing Ain't NO ONE safe with Philip on the loose!

Don't get me wrong.. I still think Bush and co are dangerous to world peace....
But if we ever see the real world war three.. It'll be due to a major diplomatic breakdown cause by Philip the Greek!!! laughing

silver_tears
Chokes on a pretzel and faints, says it all right there thumb up

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by KidRock
Haha Bush is the man.

Not to be overly rude, but you are quite possibly the biggest complete cretin I've seen on these boards.

-AC

alcoholicpoet
laughing That's awsome.

Jackie Malfoy
You guys need to get alife.JM

jaden101
damn you AC...i thought that was your opinion of me

big grin stick out tongue

KharmaDog
JM and Kidrock, a match made in intellectual awareness heaven.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
You guys need to get alife.JM

Let us enjoy our lifelessness you party pooper.

Alpha Centauri
damn you AC...i thought that was your opinion of me

big grin stick out tongue

You say some stupid things, but you're no idiot my friend wink.

-AC

eggmayo
Originally posted by KharmaDog
JM and Kidrock, a match made in intellectual awareness heaven.
laughing Why has noone pointed that out yet?

muserke
typical...bush crashes into a police officer when tearing around the gleneagles hotel on his tricycle

the officer goes to hospital and bush scrapes his hands a little bit meaning he cant shake the queens hand and so she summerily orders his execution because of his disgusting act of treason

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4658327.stm

laughing

laughing I heard that too. Hilarious.

Korri
Thats what he gets for Taking the stabilisers off.

Fishy
You can say a lot of things about Bush, but he always keeps things interesting.

FeceMan
LOL.

This is pretty dang funny.

But, don't be too harsh on Bush--if Lance Armstrong can fall, it's not too big of a surprise that he would, too.

jaden101
Originally posted by FeceMan
LOL.

This is pretty dang funny.

But, don't be too harsh on Bush--if Lance Armstrong can fall, it's not too big of a surprise that he would, too.

true...but lets not forget bush's past record on falling

namely off a segway which are supposed to be impossible to fall off

http://www.depresident.com/gallery/media/segway-crash-bush.jpg

and not to mention the last time he fell of his bike and scrapped his hand and chin

http://www.bustedspoke.com/ImagesNews/bsNews2069.jpg

FeceMan
True.

Of course, I could probably manage to fall off of a Segway. I'm such a terribly clumsy person--I seriously pulled a Charlie Brown when I went to kick a kickball...landed flat on my back, a bit dazed and confused.

whobdamandog
This man has difficulty riding a bike..and he's commander and chief of our armed forces? Does anyone see a problem here? And we wonder why this country is getting ready to go down the sh*thole...illumanatti my ass..incompentence is what started all the problems we're currently having...

FeceMan
Originally posted by whobdamandog
This man has difficulty riding a bike..and he's commander and chief of our armed forces? Does anyone see a problem here? And we wonder why this country is getting ready to go down the sh*thole...illumanatti my ass..incompentence is what started all the problems we're currently having...
Riding a bicycle != being president.

And the reason why our country's going down the pisser completely depends on whom one asks. I could give you a number of reasons, but then there'd be lots of yelling and flames.

jaden101
its all good...please continue

FeceMan
its all good...please continue
wink

Trust me, it's not.

jaden101
laughing laughing laughing ...ok...i trust you...i guess it would've taken a while to get it all out

FeceMan
laughing laughing laughing ...ok...i trust you...i guess it would've taken a while to get it all out
smile

And there would be much swearing, raging, and ranting, many inappropriate things said, and many people getting pissed at me.

jaden101
smile

And there would be much swearing, raging, and ranting, many inappropriate things said, and many people getting pissed at me.

since when have you cared what people think of you...you're getting soft in your old age feceman

FeceMan
since when have you cared what people think of you...you're getting soft in your old age feceman
I am.

However, part of me doesn't want to because (a) it would take awhile and (b) I'd have a never-ending debate against 80-90% of everyone on the GDF.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by KidRock
Haha Bush is the man.

Yeah, he's the original American bad ass.

whobdamandog
Riding a bicycle != being president.

And the reason why our country's going down the pisser completely depends on whom one asks. I could give you a number of reasons, but then there'd be lots of yelling and flames.

Being a rich boy village idiot whose father happened to be president = being president.. wink

bilb
my God is there l anyone out there that still needs proof this man is an idiot?? Friggin embarassing to be American at times with him in charge

Stunrun
I consider Bush a Martian - not American stick out tongue

jaden101
Originally posted by Stunrun
I consider Bush a Martian - not American stick out tongue

Amartian...American

i'm sure bush would consider it close enough

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.