Malak/Maul/Sion VS Ulic/Yoda/Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordSorgo
Setting is on a large rooftop in coruscant.

Great Vengeance
I think yoda could take all 3 of those sith at the same time, the others are just overkill. Yodas team wins.

LordSorgo
Uh...

Darth Infidus
Contrary to what ppl think, Malak would own yoda, Malak wasnt just some pissant, the only reason he was easy to defeat was because you were Revan. Maul and fisto would a good fight, while malak and yoda duel. Sion and Ulic duel, Malak would overpower Yoda when they saber lock, which seems to always happens when Yoda duels someone(Sidious/Dooku). After Yoda is broken, Malak would crush Fisto, then they would triple team Ulic.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth Infidus
Contrary to what ppl think, Malak would own yoda, Malak wasnt just some pissant, the only reason he was easy to defeat was because you were Revan. Maul and fisto would a good fight, while malak and yoda duel. Sion and Ulic duel, Malak would overpower Yoda when they saber lock, which seems to always happens when Yoda duels someone(Sidious/Dooku). After Yoda is broken, Malak would crush Fisto, then they would triple team Ulic.

...And then Ulic would own them all.

Had to finish that scenario.

Fishy
Ulic would own Sion so much faster then Malak could ever hope to defeat Yoda or Vice Versa... After which Fisto and Ulic would team up against Sion or Maul (Fisto might be weaker then either one of those, but he would still be able to hang on) Together with Ulic he would easily destroy the remaining Sith.

Ulic alone could match Malak and I have no idea who of that two would win he's a great fighter too. After which Ulic Fisto and Yoda would own Malak.

Darth Plagues
You guys say Malak could defeat Yoda?!

What the f**k?

I think I'm losing fate in this site...

2Tidus!
I have to agree with Plagues here. Whats wrong with you? Fisto vs Maul= Fisto, Ulic vs Sion=Ulic, Yoda vs Malak=Yoda.

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
I have to agree with Plagues here. Whats wrong with you? Fisto vs Maul= Fisto, Ulic vs Sion=Ulic, Yoda vs Malak=Yoda.

This is exactly how it would go down, but Maul defeating Fisto I don't know, because Fisto I think if not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong) is the 3rd strongest duelist in the Jedi Order.

Darth Infidus
WHY does everyone write off Malak as some shitty sith lord? Just because he was defeated, doesn't make him crap. Mace was defeated, but nobody writes 'him' off as a crappy Jedi. Malak CAN beat Sidious, would in turn BARELY defeated Yoda. Malak is far stronger physically and in lightsaber technique than Dooku or Sids, has greater force power than Mace, and is ALOT younger than Yoda. It wouldnt be easy or fast, but Malak can defeat Yoda.

Darth Plagues
Malak can't beat Sidious or Yoda. No one has said Malak is weak, but what your claiming is...I don't know how to put it other than this "Twilight Zone"...

DarthSidiouss
my thaught are with plagues, i am also loosing fate in this site.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth Infidus
WHY does everyone write off Malak as some shitty sith lord? Just because he was defeated, doesn't make him crap. Mace was defeated, but nobody writes 'him' off as a crappy Jedi. Malak CAN beat Sidious, would in turn BARELY defeated Yoda. Malak is far stronger physically and in lightsaber technique than Dooku or Sids, has greater force power than Mace, and is ALOT younger than Yoda. It wouldnt be easy or fast, but Malak can defeat Yoda.

Oh my god.... Please leave my thread....

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
You guys say Malak could defeat Yoda?!

What the f**k?

I think I'm losing fate in this site...

There EU fanboys what do you expect... sick

Fishy
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
There EU fanboys what do you expect... sick

You tend to see those people when your in an EU forum...

And even though I don't Malak could beat Yoda people still heavily underestimate him.

Human Vader
yeah, i think he could take sidious but yodas different

LordSorgo
Yoda would severly OWN Malak. I guarentee Count Dooku could take on Malak in a fight. Yoda has experience on Malak. And Ataru? B1tch please. Yoda would flip and trip all over Malak's ass.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by 2Tidus!

fisto beats maul?? pfft.
What goes on around in your head?

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
fisto beats maul?? pfft.
What goes on around in your head?

Yeah, Fisto does beat Maul. Maul isn't a god, you know. He was beaten by Obi PADAwan, ok? Kit Fisto was a Master at the time. Kit owns Mauls shit.

Jedi Mom
team 2

Bobafett34
jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.