Russian Astrologer sues NASA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
Now this will be some trial to watch:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200505/s1362134.htm

I guess the Russians are looking for other ways to get even for the whole race to stars competition with the USA. stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
What a joke. I don't see this woman winning. $300,000,000 for disrupting her beliefs and the cosmos? Give it a break.

ragesRemorse
yes, i agree with ken kenobi. As yoda would say..."break me a fu.ckin give"

hotsauce6548
Yeah, I heard about this.

What a hock of crap.

PVS
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
yes, i agree with ken kenobi. As yoda would say..."break me a fu.ckin give"

actually, it would be "a f**king break, give me" stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
What a joke. I don't see this woman winning. 0,000,000 for disrupting her beliefs and the cosmos? Give it a break.

Hmm, if she sues in the US she might get more stick out tongue

Cipher
Guess they're still pissed about the US getting to the moon first.......

WindDancer
Yup..they never got over it.

The Omega
Sorry to break it to your gentlemen, Cipher and WindDancer... But not all Russians are crackpot astrologers.
Oh, well... I'll just assume ALL Americans are like...hmmm... (insert your favourite American crackpot here) wink

Bardock is right, though. If the astrologist was American and got a funky lawyer...
laughing
We're about to learn more about the formation of the Solar system and perhaps even life, and some crackpot goes haywire...
Kinda sad in a way...

DarkCrawler
Hmm...this is like that guy who sued Nike, claiming that they had copied his "little stick boy" in their stick figure commercials.

WindDancer
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hmm...this is like that guy who sued Nike, claiming that they had copied his "little stick boy" in their stick figure commercials.

Yeah, I heard of that wacko. These people have no life and want to get rich anyway they can. Is kinda sad when you think about it.

whirlysplat
Its very sad and sadly another example of the world owes me, self important society which is being globally created at present.

debbiejo
We hit that comet just a couple days ago......Big Bang......goood practice....

Cipher
Sorry, The Omega.

Just trying to bring a little levity to this forum....

But the woman DOES sound like a crackpot astrologer to me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.