Tusken Raiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tusken Raider
We all know Anakin slaughtered an entire village of Tusken Raiders out of rage for his mother's death, but did they deserve their massacre?

I know the Tuskens are aggressive and will kill just about any living thing that wanders into their territory, but I read about their customs. They have to capture victims and torture them, but leave them alive, sending them home scarred and battered. Sounds bad, but it's like a "Become a true man" ritual. I made this for opinions.

Do you all think the Tusken Raiders are evil, and that they deserved the massacre (don't forget Anakin killed women and children as well)? Or do you think they are just violent in their customs and are no threat as long as you avoid them?

yerssot
They didn't, not by Anakin I mean.
He's a Jedi, he knew he was better than that and he still slaughtered them. It's something he shouldn't have done

though for "normal" people... they feel treatened and of course someone of their "clan" got kidnapped, that isn't a feeling to be happy about

DenKi
So what your saying is if you came home looking for your mum and found out that Tusken Raiders captured her and were doing all kinds of sick things to her you wouldnt do anything?? Just walk out the Tent and leave?

i would kill every single one of those sick things lol

yerssot
if you're a Jedi, you wouldn't in the first place know your mother ... but even so: yes, attachment is forbidden

if you're not a Jedi... I dunno, everyone is different, you could kill them or dance the macarena

Tusken Raider
I'd kill them or torture them if it really happened to me, but...Anakin is dark and his thoughts are clouded...lol

chilled monkey
Having never been in such a situation, I can't say. But I don't think it was right to slaughter women and children. Anakin even admits that the Raiders families personally did nothing to his mother.

DenKi
they all needed to die, there all the same.

dgeniu
Tuskans are just a primitive society and are better off avoided. I think they should just be kept at bay. Only the guilty ones should suffer.

Tusken Raider
Definitely. Just stay away from them and you will be fine. Maybe the Star Wars characters should be more careful when wandering Tatooine, but when the Tuskens start raiding, prepare to fight or run off like a coward/intelligent person who knows he'd get killed quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.