Spawn is the greatest!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skull-X
I think Spawn is the best. He's my favorite. I also like the fact he has all these cool powers and forms.

Zatch_Bell
yes me to I have some comic books of his.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Skull-X
I think Spawn is the best. He's my favorite. I also like the fact he has all these cool powers and forms.

So what?

Next Venom_girl
I liked the movie.

BaronOBeefDip
Yeah, the movie was pretty good. My favorite character was The Clown/Violator.

T.M
yeah i got the vhs big grin aint watched it in ages lol

ragesRemorse
yeah, the comics are good, but i assume your referring to the movie. Seeing how you put this thread in the sci/fi movie area. The movie is a prime example of bad writing, worse acting and how not to do action. the Spawn movie wasnt even bad in a good way, it was just BAAAAAAAAAAD

Skull-X
I here there's going to be a second movie.

p. skywalker
I was really disappointed with Spawn.. I mean I have seenit a few times but It wasn't what I expected.. I spent 2 weeks painting the windows at my Uncles theartre with spawn, the violator and the clown to promote that damn movie, and then it blew.. just pissed me off

ragesRemorse
todd mcfarlene needs some new material.

Zatch_Bell
I hope Spawn 2 makes up for what the first one lacked.

b-dan
hes ok but the gay thing is he will use up all his powers and die why did they say that cuz u know there gonna make a bunch more comics for some reason i want him to go bak to hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.