NJO LUKE + Mace Windu vs Yoda + Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
who wins?
after a good battle yoda's team might pull it off.

Great Vengeance
This is a pretty even match but I say yodas team wins also, yoda is more powerful than mace and would beat him, revan and luke as far as I can tell are pretty even but we know yoda would be able to help out revan after he beats mace so they win.

Admiral Akbar
How about we reverse the fight. Yoda against luke and mace takes on revan.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
How about we reverse the fight. Yoda against luke and mace takes on revan.

Yodas team still wins, revan beats mace and yoda fights luke to a standstill till revan helps and they both own luke.

Admiral Akbar
lol.

Emperor Revan
I agree with Great Vengeance. Lord Revan and Yoda would win in either case.

Admiral Akbar
i think this might be a stalemate. Mace and revan would be at a standpoint. yoda and luke would fight forever, let this be a lightsaber fight with no force use, or hurling one jedi at a wall and into a ship.

Fishy
Revan and Yoda would win this..

Yoda or Revan could both fight Luke into a standstill for some time, until the other one defeats Mace. Together they would defeat Luke so hard that he would cry.

3 fishys
2 theorys
Either
1. Revan pwn mace while yoda pwn luke.
2.Mace holds revan while yoda kills luke then yoda helps revan pwn mace.
3. revan pwn luke, yoda pwn mace.
4.yoda pwn both while revan eats popcorn.

truejedi
Revan can't be beaten.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by truejedi
Revan can't be beaten.

QFT.

Besides, Revan is Yoda, Mace and Luke.

Pwned
Ohmigoshnoway!

Revan is everything, as Revan is t3h h3@rt 0f t3h f0rc3 and all. The Living AND the Unifying Force, no less.

Rancor
Lol, Yoda and Revan are the 2 greatest force users ever. Luke and Mace are great, but they are hardly a match for Yoda alone, and with Revan alone it's be close.

truejedi
Originally posted by Rancor
Lol, Yoda and Revan are the 2 greatest force users ever. Luke and Mace are great, but they are hardly a match for Yoda alone, and with Revan alone it's be close.

what i find kinda funny is i think you are kinda being serious.

Rancor
Not really.

Stealth Moose
Old thread is old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.