What the hell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
What the Hell is wrong with KMC? I'm not seeing as many stupid and Pointless threads mad

Mist
mad shit!

silvertsume
dont wry. jonny go poo poo fixed that.

Pyrofly
i'll become stupid just for you smile

Hulk Power
Originally posted by SlipknoT
What the Hell is wrong with KMC? I'm not seeing as many stupid and Pointless threads mad

laughing

Freaky Zeeky

I noticed that too.

silvertsume
.. myne are pointless... happy

RaeRox
yeah...none at all....severe sarcasm.

GuitarBunny

it's why we have you Slip happy

Pyrofly
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
it's why we have you Slip happy yes

xLiNdS x 622x
No there are too many

edida
im back from vacation, so everything should get back to nermal now. stick out tongue

RaeRox
um...acho wiggle wiggle sneeze?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
No there are too many Shhhh, Go back to the corner of Obscurity

xLiNdS x 622x
*goes into corner of obscurity*

Freaky Zeeky
Shhhh, Go back to the corner of Obscurity

Wlak the road of shame my friend.

RaeRox
adlkfa and anfdkaf k kfjkakl so i went kafjdkl fkda dnf dhe and he was all whotifdkjaf and tha i went well fuklafdkno you then assfjkdalfjea;orje and then he went to fdjaklfjek me! can you believe his fndafkjelk and i got pissed, and afkneiareasdfk him. then he went slkafj;dkjfa falkf anaf all the way home.

SlipknoT
DERP! smart

Jackie Malfoy

And that is a bad thing slip?jm wink laughing

SlipknoT
Yes!

Jackie Malfoy
Funny I think of it as a good thing.JM eek!

s|m

Slip, I do not want to know what you ate last night, if you farted or not, if you're an 86 yr old man who f*cks lawn gnomes, so I believe the lack of stupid threads is not a bad thing. glare

s|m

ickeris2003
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.