Pheonix Force vs Wally the God boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
discuss

Superherovandal
Wally God Boy is the Presence. The Presence transforms into Wally so he can help Supergirl get her angelic presence back. Wally would rape PF.

kgkg
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Wally God Boy is the Presence. The Presence transforms into Wally so he can help Supergirl get her angelic presence back. Wally would rape PF.
don't forget wally's master

colossus17
indeed flash prime once took out JP......

kgkg
Originally posted by colossus17
wow , now that impressive

supremthor
JP??????????????

K Von Doom
What an odd thing to say

gautam
where is GS....someone must argue for PF....

skizo
They actually call him "Wally The God Boy"??

eternitygoddess
^^^Seriously, what kind of name is that? Hardly serves as intimidating.

Beyonder
Originally posted by eternitygoddess
^^^Seriously, what kind of name is that? Hardly serves as intimidating.

He's not ment to beat intimidating.

long pig
Fear the power of...WALLY!
Yeah, he sounds like a pussy, but I think he's a humanoid manifestation of the presence.

Xplosive
PF gets eaten.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Fear the power of...WALLY!
Yeah, he sounds like a pussy, but I think he's a humanoid manifestation of the presence.
if you think he is bad you sould fear his master

CorderaMitchell

smile just can't get enough of him,can you?

colossus17
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
smile just can't get enough of him,can you?

i eat ,sleep, drink, wear, and ****..JP 24/7..but flash prime is pretty strong......

CorderaMitchell
I was reading his thread, Daredevil vs. you, look what I typed. big grin

colossus17
yeah i read it....u have attachment to reality..some people here dont.....i bet you that some members actually think that with enough training or prep they could take out the x-men .....or thanos or somethin....

CorderaMitchell
I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

ZephroCarnelian
Wally the God Boy learnt everything from Flash Prime - and that guy once took on JP!!!

And lived!!! big grin

Admittedly, I heard he got a cheap shot in to JPs adamantium nads...

CorderaMitchell
I heard those nads are 10x harder than adamantium.

colossus17
more like 100,000......

CorderaMitchell
Oh, thanks for clearing that up.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I was reading his thread, Daredevil vs. you, look what I typed. big grin

The Batman v you thread is funnier big grin

Superherovandal
Flash Prime is so much more powerful than JP. He is infinitely faster than instant transmission and when he vibrates through anything and he can vibrate through anything. he release energy that can destroy the omniverse. Plus he has the sword that gives him immunity to all other powers and he is one with the sword. He has every power immaginable and every power that is also unimmaginable. So he is the omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent omnieverything being. He made Presence and TOAA his B****s and Wally the God Boy is his loyal slave. He is the bomb.

colossus17
JP is beyond all that he is beyond ur mortal concepts......Flash prime to JP is like a fast cat to a fully powered galactus......

ZephroCarnelian
More like a crippled cat...

Trapped in a block of concrete...

With only it's mangey head poking out, ripe for the beating...

Superherovandal
Flash Prime is easily beyond any concepts including concepts that do not yet exist. He is beyond everything. He knows all. He is all. Even if you make one guy omnieverything he will always be infinitely more powerful. It is one of his powers.

colossus17
JP is always one step ahead.....beyond any1 or anything.....

Superherovandal
NO Flash Prime is always most powerful. He is always infinitely more powerful than JP.

ZephroCarnelian
Superherovandal... do you even know who JP is...?

What he is...?

Have you never been told of.... the Legend?

shifty

Superherovandal
Flash Prime is all powerful. Nothing can ever surpass him. I have been here and seen when the "legend" of JPlantinum was created (which was after Flash Prime was but was before Hulk Killer Humanoid) Flash Prime is the first the best and is and always will be the most powerful.

K3VIL
c17 and company you look such losers still talking of JP lol

CorderaMitchell
Is this still going on....

And I didn't bring the conversation up..... Its just damned funny.

ZephroCarnelian
He who is without sin cast the first stone, K3vil.

If you like to think of the word loser as an insult, should you really have such an anally extensive list of movies on your fave list...? lol! wink

colossus17
Originally posted by K3VIL
c17 and company you look such losers still talking of JP lol

succhio mio pene......

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

If you like to think of the word loser as an insult, should you really have such an anally extensive list of movies on your fave list...? lol! wink

I don't see where I insulted him, I'm merely asking questions.

ZephroCarnelian
No, he was insulting us, C-Meister, lol. smile

But I wasn't being serious anyway. I never insult people, as a rule.

K3VIL
succhio mio pene......
Si dice succhia mio pene testa di cazzo

K3VIL
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

My list of movies is optimal

ZephroCarnelian
Optimal?!

lol! big grin

Anal retentive is more like it! wink

Joking. smile

colossus17
Si dice succhia mio pene testa di cazzo

laughing out loud ...seriously why does the JP stuff bother you...?

whirlysplat
Because he said he could beat Daredevil and Batman as well eek!

K3VIL
Cause he's someone who can't answer, it's hypocritical talking bad of making joke of a guy who can't answer you, it's a lack or respect and education, if you hate him or wanna make joke of him, contact it and do it.
Also the jp thing is boring, cause when I read a thread I want to argue with the forum community not read crap things from guys like whirlysplat who can't be serious for 1second at last and has one of the worst signs ever seen

whirlysplat
Cause he's someone who can't answer, it's hypocritical talking bad of making joke of a guy who can't answer you, it's a lack or respect and education, if you hate him or wanna make joke of him, contact it and do it.
Also the jp thing is boring, cause when I read a thread I want to argue with the forum community not read crap things from guys like whirlysplat who can't be serious for 1second at last and has one of the worst signs ever seen

big grin

colossus17

i respect ur opinion.....but i dont hate the actual JP....he never said it bothered him.....i pm'd him a few times and he said he was fine with it......if people would make a joke about me in this forum i wouldnt mind becasue its just words....

whirlysplat

big grin

supremthor
Originally posted by whirlysplat
big grin
where is GalacticStorm confused confused

kgkg
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Flash Prime is easily beyond any concepts including concepts that do not yet exist. He is beyond everything. He knows all. He is all. Even if you make one guy omnieverything he will always be infinitely more powerful. It is one of his powers.
Damn straight Flash Prime owns all

colossus17
flash prime is not real...JP is real.....nuff' said , FEAR JP!!!!!

kgkg
flash prime is not real...JP is real.....nuff' said , FEAR JP!!!!!
wtf you talking about Flah prime is real

and he kicks ass

ask wally the god boy

colossus17
i did .....wally the god boy touched me when i fell asleep.....

supremthor
i did .....wally the god boy touched me when i fell asleep.....

there must have been a lil ....kisses.....baby...naughty

guy222
I wish DC would've brought back Wally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.