Aunt May and Jameson in the movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpyCspider
Hi,

Trying to start another topic here. How do you guys feel about the way Aunt May and Jameson's characters were portrayed in the movies? I'm TOTALLY FINE with how they turned out but here are the differences I noted.

Jameson in comics and cartoon seem to be a lot more angrier and to the point of diabolical in his efforts to destroy Spider-man's name and real character. In the movies, he seems to be a *tiny* bit jollier and less plotting.

Aunt May in the comics and cartoon seemed like the sweetest old woman, frail and never strict with Peter (until recently). In the movies, she was kinda portrayed as very religious, moral, and a bit uptight in my opinion. Like the way she chastized Norman Osborn during Thanksgiving as well as the way she reacted to that bank consultant picking up the gold coin.

Yes, I know I'm nitpicking but what are your thoughts? Any other characters (besides Spidey himself) seem to be a bit different?

Tulak Hord
Um..Anakin wore Tights?

SpyCspider
f******Cccckkkk wrong forum
please move embarrasment

Tulak Hord
No biggie, Ken Kenobi should have it moved soon. We all make mistakes, ya?

Ken Kenobi
Moved.

wink

BlackC@t
Aunt May and Jameson are great, love em' wink

doctorstrongbad
i like the way they were transfered to the screen. They have to change some small things when going from comic to movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.