New Teen Titans RPG~ Created characters too ~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hot spot
Welcome and availible characters

Robin:
Starfire:
Ravin:
Cyborg:
Beast Boy:
Speedy: Hotspot
Hot Spot:
Mas:
Menos:
Aqualad:
Bumblebee:
Wildebeast:

Created characters like this:
Name:
Power:
Personality:
Backround:

black_goku#1
um did u get permission

Axeron
well when and if you get permission, i want to be Beast Boy. and also you might want to have Mas and Menos be one character, cause they are kinda useless alone, and also if i can i want to be another character too. I know im kinda askin alot but... yeah

hotsauce6548
Permission?

darkridr
Permission? Cyborg if yes

Hot spot
i got perrmission

hotsauce6548
Okay, what is the plot?

black_goku#1
im finding it hard to believe but ok im inOriginally posted by Hot spot
i got perrmission

Darth Zenemij
I guess I'll be raven... But now I must sleep.

JacopeX
hmmmm.....who should I be?

::tries to make decision::

black_goku#1
hey i wanna be raven!!!!!! and um ill be codac too

JacopeX
ill be Jacope. if you want a profile on him then I will give you all his weaknesses and all to make things fair baecause is powerful.

hotsauce6548
Yeah, if this person actually does have permission, and we do start, please nobody make their character too powerful. It makes it way less fun if one character is like a god. erm

shadow12
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Yeah, if this person actually does have permission, and we do start, please nobody make their character too powerful. It makes it way less fun if one character is like a god. erm tell that to jacope

JacopeX
Actually, what if I have weaknesses and my powers dont work in exact places. and I can die in a specific way but I play a god at the same time. Thats extremely fair. Period end of story I rest my case!!!!

black_goku#1
Yeah, if this person actually does have permission, and we do start, please nobody make their character too powerful. It makes it way less fun if one character is like a god. erm
In wich case ignore jacopes posts

JacopeX
Originally posted by black_goku#1
In wich case ignore jacopes posts

you know what , you two are the only people ever to argue about my powers. Every role player I fought never had a problem with my powers. They would still try. You dont try. YOU SUCK. Face it. I can be killed and you guys argue. LMAO!!!!! laughing out loud laughing eek! laughing out loud laughing

shadow12
Originally posted by JacopeX
Actually, what if I have weaknesses and my powers dont work in exact places. and I can die in a specific way but I play a god at the same time. Thats extremely fair. Period end of story I rest my case!!!! well ido agree with that
you know what , you two are the only people ever to argue about my powers. Every role player I fought never had a problem with my powers. They would still try. You dont try. YOU SUCK. Face it. I can be killed and you guys argue. LMAO!!!!! laughing out loud laughing eek! laughing out loud laughing it is not just us retard others are sick of it to

JacopeX
Yo really ive been roleplaying in many sites and many chts and this is the only time in my life someone is sick of my powers. God modding is new to me. II didnt even know what you were talkin about so dont think I do it all the time.

black_goku#1
you know what , you two are the only people ever to argue about my powers. Every role player I fought never had a problem with my powers. They would still try. You dont try. YOU SUCK. Face it. I can be killed and you guys argue. LMAO!!!!! laughing out loud laughing eek! laughing out loud laughing
((you dipshit im the only one on this whole forum who ever fought you over and over and over and still you end up killing my best charecter notice i never brought neight back and i almost killed of codac but you just kept geetting stronger and ignoreing my attacks then stealing them so no you suck when you god mode so do i and it ends up being a battle of the best and most creative writer i have won as of yet and all you do is steal my attacks and then act as if you were never hit i bet you play your mortal kombat games on easy and still get your ass whopped you panzi ass godmoding egotistic overzealous numbskulled emptyheaded no good cheating pussyass freak im done with you so stay off this site no one likes cheaters))

shadow12
what ever i'l lay off

black_goku#1
Yo really ive been roleplaying in many sites and many chts and this is the only time in my life someone is sick of my powers. God modding is new to me. II didnt even know what you were talkin about so dont think I do it all the time.
so atay on those sites

JacopeX
atay? cant speak youre dumb typos blackgoku!!!

any way ill jus start. ill give you my profile later k.

:stick out tongueractices on a fighting style called Tengu Do::

:stick out tongueractices the combos to it::

JacopeX
Jacope
Human age:24
Real Age: ETERNAL
Sex:M
weight:160
Height:5'8
Occupations: God of power/Ninja/Ruler of X-realm

Species: Human/God

Powers(include weakness): Jacope X is able to do anything from all types of nature like leaf balls, electric balls, ect. He can turnb into many froms but for now he can go up to Jacope XX. Jacope Is also a masterful Ninja and uses his power dragon sword. He can turn in to his animality. Half Dragon, Half Jaguar, Half <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=180' target='_blank'>dog</a>. Jacope at full moon will turn into spirit form. Jacope is mostly powerful with his fighting skillz. his fighting skillz are extremely high and can go up to doing 10000000 hit combos. His weakness is fighting his match and damage on the heart. The only way to kill him is to stab him in a specific organ a number of times.

Gadgets/Weapons(optional): Swprd, blades, gauntlets, guns

Apperance: A black long tee over a long sleeve red tee shirt, Bagged jeans, chain hanging from his belt, Black shoes, on his back of his shirt is an X sign. Dark blue gloves, Spiked hair, Brown eyes, Tan skin, And swords held behind like an X.

Favorite Food: Fruits and meat

Hobby: Meditating, Praying, fighting, making money, Practicing his skills, and searching.
Relative(optional): The heavens
Acting Type: Unknown, Very nice person but, cruel to enemies, But is loved by many realms and many planets. also likes to make friends very much and making allies to help him save the world or universe.

Story: Jacope was born as normal but his parents left him on a hill top. Jacope was then raised by an Elder god all his life. He went to school, he was a happy kid but when he was 18, he finally got his powers from the elder god. Jacope is now called JACOPE X. He can go up to Jacope XXXXX. Jacope X was also made God of Power. Jacope then created a realm with people who can worship him Called X-Realm. Everything went well until the feud of bloods and crips. Jacope Married a gypsy/Ninja/Sorcerer named Tanya. This was one of Jacopes craziest year. Jacope Continues to fight against what is Evil and bad. He will always be protector of the universe and X-realm. He lost, he suffered, he died many times but will always win. Jacope has many enemies like Rufon (king of the netherealms), Motar, Trigon, SLade, Jackal (JAcope's evil clone), Lord codac, Linda, but his worst ememy king Moufang. He and his extwermanation squads killed many of his people of X-realm and Jacope fought moufang many times in the pass but always returns, He planned a threat to ressurect the Underworld king to take over X-realm But jacope and his army will fight against the evil that wil take over the universe. Jacope for now is a lost, Titan who is doing his job secretly and desguised as a mortal on earth. With out Jacope, We wouldnt excist today. He uses his powers for good, not bad.

hotsauce6548

Actually, um... I have no idea what your powers are. I was just stating what you had previously said. Don't make your character a god.

Is there something I should know about your character, Jacope?

EDIT: Oh, I see now. I didn't notice your player's profile.

Well, that about kills this RP for me. See ya guys!

black_goku#1
Actually, um... I have no idea what your powers are. I was just stating what you had previously said. Don't make your character a god.

Is there something I should know about your character, Jacope?
read his profile and you will see he cant be hurt

hotsauce6548
Yes, I see it now.

I doubt anybody will RP with him here; I know I won't.

black_goku#1
i warned him the dipshit lets rp but ignore him wanna start

shadow12
Yes, I see it now.

I doubt anybody will RP with him here; I know I won't. thats what we have been trying to say to him

shadow12
oh hey hotsauce can you make me a new sig

black_goku#1
HA told you ok ill play robin and raven 4 now

Robin: titans row call

Ravenstick out tongueresent

black_goku#1
Originally posted by shadow12
oh hey hotsauce can you make me a new sig
woah i wanna sig but anywayOriginally posted by black_goku#1

JacopeX
YO, im gonna say something fair.

Pick what weakness I should have and ill except it. Ok!

JacopeX
Ok heres more advantages for you cheaters! :

My powers are useless in these following realm:

Underverse
Blackrealm
Area400C6code 9 world
Dark universe
And the netherealm

((man how the hell am I gonna save the world like this. I cant help no one if this is how weak I am.))

shadow12

Underverse
Blackrealm
Area400C6code 9 world
Dark universe
And the netherealm

((man how the hell am I gonna save the world like this. I cant help no one if this is how weak I am.)) thee idea would be to work together

black_goku#1

Underverse
Blackrealm
Area400C6code 9 world
Dark universe
And the netherealm

((man how the hell am I gonna save the world like this. I cant help no one if this is how weak I am.))

(yove got one more chance with me dont god mode and hury up and do row call))

shadow12
(i was going to be robin)

JacopeX
Ok you know what. Ill just be Jacope X. But can I ask you a question. Why is god modding hard for people here. I dont get it.

shadow12
not alot ppl like ppl that act, seem, and become godlike its annoying and it takes the funout of RPing

JacopeX
HUH? its fun actually. The story gets better of course and people need to go against evil with them. If there not around, its over so im just gonna play What i played before Jacope X (god of power). Ill Play Jacope X (champion of the universe) any problems.

shadow12
it would be fun for you but not others iguess not

black_goku#1
Originally posted by shadow12
(i was going to be robin)
by all means play him i hate robin!!

shadow12
how can you hate robin

JacopeX
Ok, Im gonna quickly type Jacope X profile

Name: Jacope
Height: 6'5
Weight:200

Powers: Telekenetic, Tranforming, and power. Very good with sword and weaponds. He has perfect fighting skillz and good tecniques. Not a mortal, hes part of the X-bladez ((code name: JXkl9D9)) and the memebers are very strong and powerful people. They are ment to save the world so they are trained very well and cant die easily but can die with specials.

black_goku#1
((dunno i just hate robin and batman but nightwing is cool))

JacopeX
Apperance: A black long tee over a long sleeve red tee shirt, Bagged jeans, chain hanging from his belt, Black shoes, on his back of his shirt is an X sign. Dark blue gloves, Spiked hair, Brown eyes, Tan skin, And swords held behind like an X.

shadow12
((dunno i just hate robin and batman but nightwing is cool)) bat man and robin were and still kinda are my idols groing up

black_goku#1
Raven: where is everyone

Codac: um im here raven

shadow12
robin: idon't know

JacopeX
Jacope(normal version for now) :Im here

black_goku#1
Raven:hey robin did you ever finish the locks on my door

Hobosapian
(yo can i join?)

JacopeX
(aiight yea, who u gonna be)

Hobosapian
Umm one of the 2:
Name: Bob
Codename: Bob?
Profile: Fat, based on Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. hes very fat, wears a short White tanktop that shows off his ugly manhairs and his golden necklace. He is bald and has a few hairs on his head. He is obsessed with chicken and DOESNt have fricken godlike powers.
Powers: Summoning chickens, throwing chicken, making chicken, anything chicken-related (Dark is going to hate me for this guy so I'm guessin ill use someone else)

Name: Peter
Codename: G Money
Description: Wears a hat on his head, has light black hair, an earing on his right ear, blue eyes, wears a T-shirt and Shorts. impatient, polite, but hates fat people and is all about the chicks
Powers: Super speed, but has very low vitality. His one weakness is the ladies and the money.

JacopeX
((Those ages are to old to be a teen titan isnt it?))

black_goku#1
((lol too old man youd be in the justice league))

Hobosapian
Jacope
Human age:24
Real Age: ETERNAL <-- older than this guy
Who cares if their old. i thought it was hilarious, seeing carl with the teen titans! hed prolly steal robin's car.

black_goku#1
(( blink uhh still to old ill let 19 ge but no older))

JacopeX
((I just changed my profile. They didnt want me yo god mode and that got me mad so I had to be 17))

Darth Zenemij
((could I join?))

Hobosapian
(sure)

Hobosapian
(new guy:
Sarah
description: a blonde with several bangs. has blue eyes,golden earings on both ears, wears a short black dress or a blouse and a skirt. About 5'3"-5'4".
powers: has super speed and precise accuracy. Hides weapons in her blouse/dress. Has a big conscience of right and wrong, but is not afraid to do what is right.

Darth Zenemij
Name: Argantes
Power: (can I be a male version of raven?)
Personality: normally he is cold and cares little for others. He would rather be sitting in his room meditating then being social.
Backround:Hmmm thers not much to say about him, he doesn;t like to share his past really. No one understands him, and he is afraid of people not understanding him,

black_goku#1
((go for it))

JacopeX
doh

I forgot my personality: Very nice but at the same time very cold and cruel. He is mysterious and is busy. Like making friends to help him save the world and universe. He gets angry easily if earth is getting destoyed. Also serious and humorous at the same time.

Darth Zenemij
((Forgot to add, quite Flirty sometimes. stick out tongue ))

Hobosapian
Sarah: here.
((personally i hate robin, hes too showoffy.))

JacopeX
roll eyes (sarcastic) lol

(cant wait till this thread gets more characters)

::arms crossed::

::listening for directions::

Hobosapian
(ill leader or something till other peeps join us)
Sarah: Roll check:
Jacope? (NO GODMODE!! and no ignoring attacks ok?)

Darth Zenemij
((I won't godmode or ignore attacks don't worry. Where should I jump in?))

JacopeX
Originally posted by Hobosapian

Godmodding- No prob

attacks: 90% chances ill take the hit, 10% chances i wont

Hobosapian
Originally posted by Hobosapian
Sarah: JACOPE ARE YOU HERE OR NOT? *rubs temples*
((join in during the roll call))

JacopeX
"Yea im here!"

::sees Sarah::

JacopeX
((Brb at 5 or 6 PM))

hotsauce6548
Wow, well this RP's a mess. Sounds like jacope's got a reputation.

Okay, so who's rollcalling? Who's here? who's already answered the rollcall?

JacopeX
((I did))

Hobosapian
((I'm here, name is Sarah, I'm rollcalling I guess... It's not fair though. I have school in the morning *Cries*))

JacopeX
((not trying to be a newb but whats rollcalling in KMC. you guys use it in a different way. I know for me that rollecalling is togive your characters name))

((Jacope X))

Axeron
((( um... ok. Lets try to start with this. I am Beast Boy. If you dont mind i want to be Aqualad too.

And if nobody else plays, are we gonna roleplay as the other characters? LIke just having no specific person being maybe Cyborg, or Bumblebee? ASk again if you dont get anything im saying right now.)))

JacopeX
I understand.

JacopeX
:embarrasmentutside the tower::

::Practicing Ninjustu::

meleficus
(Is it to late to join? I already have a character.)

Name: Tom Jones

Hero name: Force

Birthplace: Chicago, IL

Profile: 5'10", light brown hair, green eyes, athletic physique.

Personality: Tom is a smart and wise young man, he always treats everyone with respect. Tom is kind yet naive, he will get rowdy and tends to act like a child. Tom was orphaned at the age of ten and his time living in the streets deprived him of some of the social graces normal kids might have.

Powers: Father's presence, he has a bond with his late father. He can Chanel his father's spirit, this creates an aura witch he can use to fortify his attributes. The aura can also reduce the amount of damage Force would receive from an attack, and heal his wounds. Force has taught himself how to fight through years of picking fights with street gangs (not just an individual member, whole gangs). Force also has precognitive dreams, but he can never remember all of the details.

JacopeX
::Jacope hears buildings start to blow up::

What the hell?

Axeron
(((OK we have started right? And also forget aqualad i want to be my other charcter. Is that ok?)))

Green_Demon
((Psycrone
Interdimensional Jedi
Heavilly cloaked (brown), with hood up. Only mouth and purely light blue eyes can be seen. Blue saber.)

Destro
Interdimensional Sith
Heavilly cloaked (grey), with hood up. Only mouth and purely violet eyes can be seen. Violet saber.))

Raven_FAN
((if i can join can i be starfire?))

JacopeX
((Ok you can if you want))

Raven_FAN
((yay!))

Raven_FAN
(ok when can we start))

Axeron
Have we even started yet? Question mark

Raven_FAN
(no i dont think so where should we start)

AdventYomi13
I mentioned in another thread saying that perhaps the teen titans threads should merge.

Raven_FAN
(well why)

Axeron
(well what if the threads want to go into 2 different directions?) we should start at the tower

JacopeX
((aiight no prob))

::time: 10: am:: Friday::

::Jacope stands on the roof alone::

Axeron
((forget my other character, i just want to be Beast Boy))

Beast Boy sleeps Zzzzzzzzz....... ZZzzz....

JacopeX
::Jacope yawns and is very drowsy because he hasnt slept in month so he will take the time to rest::

FFKadaj
(yo jacope are u in both teen titans threads?)

JacopeX
((lol))

Axeron
((hey i am too but who's complaining? Teen Titans is awesome))

*Beast Boy wkaes up and he does his cat stretches*

"I need to eat something" *He walks slowly and sleepy to the fridge and grabs some tofu bacon*

Raven_959
Can i join? if so i want to be like beastboy only, i canonly turn into dragons. my power is hereby unknown,so if i start to go mad and if i start to destroy buildings, then that means that i should be taken to the tower's medical room. ok?

Axeron
((So are you a girl or boy and your saying you want to be like a beast boy but only turn into dragons and what would be your name?))

Raven_959
The name is beast girl... lol

Axeron
ahh and we donthave permission yet i believe

Axeron
wait scratch it i thinki this one has permission

Raven_FAN
when can we start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Axeron
idk you start it if you want to start sooo bad

Raven_FAN
ok where do we start at a crime scene titans tower? where!

Raven_959
how about we start at a crime scene,ok? and i'll be the cause of the car wreck.

Raven_FAN
ok you start

Raven_FAN
((so your name is beastgirl rite Raven_959?))

Raven_959
right u are!

Raven_FAN
ok you start with a fighting scene

Raven_959
Beastgirl*goes dragon and blows up three buildings as my eyes r glowing red.*

Raven_FAN
-Starfire's eyes turn green as she throws starbolts at beastgirl-

Raven_FAN
((ok how do we turn you back))

Raven_959
((there is a dart gun behind u that will turn me back to my normal self. after that u need to take me to the titans medical room. ok?))

Raven_FAN
((ok))

Raven_959
Beastgirl*turns and blows fire at starfire*

Raven_FAN
-looks up and screams- "AHHHHHHHHH!" -she gets blown into a building and falls to the ground- "uh" she grabs the gun and points it at the dragon- "i hope this will work"

Raven_959
Beastgirl*looks at the dartgun wide eyed and slowly backs up*

Raven_FAN
she fires the dartgun at beastgirl

Raven_959
Beastgirl*the dart hits me and i fall over unconsious, and i change back to my normal self.*

Raven_FAN
starfire flys over slowly -her leg was broken- she picks up beastgirl -still flying- and quickly takes her back to the towers medical room she lays her down and she too lays down until someone gets back to help beastgirl she then go unconsious.

Raven_959
((Could u act as other characters?))

Raven_FAN
sure y not u 2

Raven_FAN
i got raven and robin

Raven_FAN
the others walk in they see a spot of blood near the door they rush to the medical center and see beastgirl and starfire unconsious. "robin you get beastgirl and i will check on starfire" Raven said walking to starfire

Raven_FAN
"her right arm is broken but i can heal it very fast" she said putting her hand where it was broken and it slowly began to heal

Raven_FAN
Starfire regained consious she look around and saw beast girl laying down. She slowly got up and went over to the table "she turned into a dragon and was destroying the city so i had to shoot her with a dartgun"she said holding up a dart gun

Raven_FAN
hug

Raven_959
Beastgirl*my heart rate drops for some reason.*

Raven_FAN
raven compleatly heals her but is still unconsious

Raven_959
Beastgirl*my heart stops.*

Raven_FAN
((how do we get it going))

Axeron
((OK this is funny. As soon as one thing happens you ask how to fix it! )) laughing

Beast Boy goes into the room. He waits for directions

Raven_959
((shock paddles...))

Raven_FAN
((ok i dont think starfire knows how to do that so........))
"BEASTBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Starfire screams

Axeron
"Woah! you dont have to scream im right next to you. What do you want?"

Raven_FAN
"You need to help Rave rite NOW!!!!!!!" she screams at bb

Axeron
"Stop screaming! Cant you see we are tearing eachother apart!"

Beast Boy grabs the shock paddles and starts to (do whatever he is supposed to do) and he keeps doing it

Raven_FAN
((until rave is alive again))

JacopeX
((Recap))

Raven_FAN
((rave's heart stoped for some reason i forgot))

Raven_FAN
((and starfire(me) keeps screaming for beastboy))

JacopeX
((Man this is crazy))

::Grabs a cure knife::

Raven_FAN
((go on what do you have to say))

Raven_959
Rave*My eyes open and they are glowing red as the sccathe inscriptions show on my forhead and on my arms and my legs*

Raven_FAN
"EEK!!!!!!" she screamed as she saw the scath marks on her arms

Raven_FAN
((hey if no one is gonna play raven i will))

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>