Stuff le crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
With what? laughing laughing out loud laughing

Ken Kenobi
Copy Cat

Tptmanno1
We will take you out...

kmcdude
no I are not laughing

Zatch_Bell
stuffing.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
We will take you out...

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Lana
Pffft, wannabe.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by kmcdude
no I are not laughing

You be so jealous homefry. You young cats can only dream of one day being in le Crew.

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
You be so jealous homefry. You young cats can only dream of one day being in le Crew. yes yes we can only dream sad

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Pyrofly
yes yes we can only dream sad

Stop bashing le Crew and you may one day join the ranks of Random God and/or Goddess.

But of course you need more than 5000 posts and have to have been here a year.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Zatch_Bell
stuffing.

Good idea smile

kmcdude
yes yes we can only dream sad

laughing out loud I find le crew unfunny sad

Pyrofly
Stop bashing le Crew and you may one day join the ranks of Random God and/or Goddess.

But of course you need more than 5000 posts and have to have been here a year. i wasnt bashing you.. i was being serious

and most then 5000 no expression yeah right thats not gunna happen soon and i've already been for for a year... so ha stick out tongue

kmcdude
i wasnt bashing you.. i was being serious

and most then 5000 no expression yeah right thats not gunna happen soon and i've already been for for a year... so ha stick out tongue

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Pyrofly
laughing out loud I find le crew unfunny sad really.. i dont laughing out loud i really think there funny.. im not one of thos people who say that so they dont get 'randomized'

kmcdude
I think Rob is funny,but I dont wanna be in''le crew''

Ken Kenobi
i wasnt bashing you.. i was being serious

3000 posts is close. yes

Pyrofly
lol not really..no expression yay! im only 2000 off stick out tongue

kmcdude
not really,......

Pyrofly
you really cant think i can have 5000 post when i've only been here for little over a year blink

Ken Kenobi
lol not really..no expression yay! im only 2000 off stick out tongue

We can lower the count...le Crew pwnz the OTF, you're either with us or you're a 10 ft tall orange slave named Chi-Chi with jock itch.

kmcdude
if u try

Lana
you really cant think i can have 5000 post when i've only been here for little over a year blink

I've been here a year and a half and have nearly 20,000 posts....

Tptmanno1
7500!
Woohoo!

Pyrofly
We can lower the count...le Crew pwnz the OTF, you're either with us or you're a 10 ft tall orange slave named Chi-Chi with jock itch.

laughing

lana no expression wow.. but i had one of thos times where i wasnt on here for like 2 months

Lana
laughing

lana no expression wow.. but i had one of thos times where i wasnt on here for like 2 months

I was gone for nearly three months last year...and there are people who've been here less time than I with a lot more posts.

Mist
I have half a dozen and 3 fourteenths of posts...

Ken Kenobi
37558 posts!!!

Mist
Originally posted by Mist
I have half a dozen and 3 fourteenths of posts...

in other words, 11951 at time of writing...

kmcdude
I dont no or care how many I have

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Lana
I was gone for nearly three months last year...and there are people who've been here less time than I with a lot more posts. no expression wow

Pyrofly
3037!!

alcoholicpoet
laughing out loud I find le crew unfunny sad

Then you are void of feeling. Le crew is the sh!t. I just don't intend on joining anytime in the near or far future.

SlipknoT
I have like 27,000

Pyrofly
3037!! 3117 now smile

GuitarBunny
i have............7286 big grin

alcoholicpoet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.