friend problums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pooh_bear861992
i have lost 3 friends in the past month cuz of what they have been doing i am different then them and they think that they can use me like a toy it makes me upset cuz i have helped alot of people and only my brother,my mom,and my friend alicia which only uses me for certian things have said thankyou everyone else doesnt say thank you to any thing it feels like i have a sighn on my back saying dont say any thing to me and all of my friends have only used me for their own reasons most of them do drugs and i dont want to do drugs i want to be successful at my life and dont want to do any of that stuff they want to do i have lost them becuz i dont want to be like them and they dont care that i feel bad at all. i am trying to find a friend that likes me for who i am and who cares about my problums i have always been there for my friends but they havent been there for me i feel like a used napken it hurts too much. i dont want any friends that do drugs i dont cuss either im not like most of them and they want me to become one of them i dont want that tho they cant respect the way i am most of them care only about thier selfs and dont care about thier own friend i know every one has problums but i have lots of problums and they dont seem to care about them at all it hurts my feelings very much. can some one help me plz and just listen to my problums. most of my friends only come over to see my brother and it hurts my feelings cuz they only came over to see him and not their own friend. not many people accept for who i want to be i want to be a person that doesnt cuss or do drugs i want to be an artist and they make fun of me im one of thoose 12year old girls that make friends with older people like 16 year olds i just need a friend my age that will listen to me and help me.

KidRock
From what I just read, I have come to the conclusion you and Jackie Malfoy could become the best of friends. yes thumb up

GuitarBunny
lol

Ken Kenobi
PUNCTUATION!

Lana
I'm sorry, but I couldn't read more than 5 words of that. Breaking it into paragraphs and actually seperating into sentences might help a bit.

Echuu
Ouch KidRock.

You are supposed to be 13 to join this site roll eyes (sarcastic)

But seriously I would say don't be with those bad friends of yours. If someone truly is going to be your friend they WILL like you for who you are and not be a jerk or a manipulater.

Imaginary
Originally posted by KidRock
From what I just read, I have come to the conclusion you and Jackie Malfoy could become the best of friends. yes thumb up

KidRock, I don't like you, but that was funny laughing out loud

pooh_bear861992
thanks who is jakie malfoy?

GuitarBunny
a friend happy

Imaginary
Yes... a friend... whistle

Echuu
laughing

pooh_bear861992
is it you guitarbunny lol

GuitarBunny
i'm not a friend to myself wink

KidRock
Originally posted by pooh_bear861992
thanks who is jakie malfoy?

Your soul mate.

pooh_bear861992
so which one of you is jackie?

Imperial_Samura
Yes, have to agree with others opinions, you don't need to conform, and if your friends aren't suitable, or treat you bad etc then don't worry about not having them as friends, and I am sure you deserve better, in fact you shouldn't even feel like you "need" friends just to be happy. Sure, its good having friends and all, but don't be to dependant on them.

Imaginary
Omg roll eyes (sarcastic)

Echuu

None of us are. Jackie Malfoy is another member on this forum.

pooh_bear861992
lol i know who it is its imagianry right bunny

Ken Kenobi

Her username is Jackie Malfoy ffs.

pooh_bear861992
lol

pooh_bear861992
oh ok

Imperial_Samura

None of us are Jackie, she is another forum member who goes under the username Jakie Malfoy, if you are on later you might catch a glimpse of her...

pooh_bear861992
i gtg sorry i can talk to you guys tommarow

GuitarBunny
*smaks* no expression

Bardock42
i gtg sorry i can talk to you guys tommarow

No you can't....cause you will be restricted...I will explain that to you:

12 = you're outta here.....

Easy formular

Oh and if you want to be succesful in life, use some punctuation, maybe spell a few words right....paragraphs don't hurt either.

As for your "problums" find friends in your age and stop being so whiny......

moises
i gtg sorry i can talk to you guys tommarow English bi*ch!!! Do you speak it????

StaT1c
That's the funniest thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

moises
Originally posted by StaT1c
That's the funniest thing I have ever heard in my entire life.
Well, I think ni*ger is the funniest sh*t I have ever herd.

StaT1c
OOOOOOOOOOH! You said a racial word! OOOOOOOOOOOOH!

moises
What do you expect from the social parasites? besides rape, murder and grand theft....=]

Imperial_Samura
blink

StaT1c
WTF lol. Don't listen to him peeps. He has more black friends than anything.

botankus
Originally posted by Echuu
But seriously I would say don't be with those bad friends of yours. If someone truly is going to be your friend they WILL like you for who you are and not be a jerk or a manipulater.

The initial post is more of a word search than an actual post. I do believe Echuu is in the lead.

pooh_bear861992
Originally posted by Bardock42
No you can't....cause you will be restricted...I will explain that to you:

12 = you're outta here.....

Easy formular

Oh and if you want to be succesful in life, use some punctuation, maybe spell a few words right....paragraphs don't hurt either.

As for your "problums" find friends in your age and stop being so whiny......

ok you dont have to be that way i needed someone to talk to next time you have a problum im going to tell you not to be so whiny!

KidRock
ok you dont have to be that way i needed someone to talk to next time you have a problum im going to tell you not to be so whiny!

Next time he has a problem hes not gonna ask for help on 'teh interweb', becuase 99% of people here dont give a shit.

botankus
Originally posted by Echuu

And just how did Echuu solve this challenging word search?

(click for answer!)

p.s. if you can find the part about the used napkin you get bonus points.

Linkalicious
i have lost 3 friends in the past month cuz of what they have been doing i am different then them and they think that they can use me like a toy it makes me upset cuz i have helped alot of people and only my brother,my mom,and my friend alicia which only uses me for certian things have said thankyou everyone else doesnt say thank you to any thing it feels like i have a sighn on my back saying dont say any thing to me and all of my friends have only used me for their own reasons most of them do drugs and i dont want to do drugs i want to be successful at my life and dont want to do any of that stuff they want to do i have lost them becuz i dont want to be like them and they dont care that i feel bad at all. i am trying to find a friend that likes me for who i am and who cares about my problums i have always been there for my friends but they havent been there for me i feel like a used napken it hurts too much. i dont want any friends that do drugs i dont cuss either im not like most of them and they want me to become one of them i dont want that tho they cant respect the way i am most of them care only about thier selfs and dont care about thier own friend i know every one has problums but i have lots of problums and they dont seem to care about them at all it hurts my feelings very much. can some one help me plz and just listen to my problums. most of my friends only come over to see my brother and it hurts my feelings cuz they only came over to see him and not their own friend. not many people accept for who i want to be i want to be a person that doesnt cuss or do drugs i want to be an artist and they make fun of me im one of thoose 12year old girls that make friends with older people like 16 year olds i just need a friend my age that will listen to me and help me.

Holy run on sentences Batman! I think the Riddler has stolen all the punction again!

Don't worry 'bout it too much Poor, everyone goes through there ruts. Most people in high school end up losing a lot of their old friends because they change....it just means either adapt or make new friends.

pooh_bear861992
have any of you ever had any friend problums?

pooh_bear861992
ya but its kinda hard cuz most of them ive known for like 3 to 4 years

Linkalicious
*sigh*

You're 13 years old. You know by the time you're 15 if you came back on this site and saw that post you just made you'd probably wonder who actually typed all of that...

Give it time...everyone has drama when they are your age. It's the root age of all drama.

pooh_bear861992
ugh sorry i gtg and your right ill be on laterz k byez

botankus
ugh sorry i gtg and your right ill be on laterz k byez

And that wasn't exactly the best way to leave....

KidRock
have any of you ever had any friend problums?

No...everybody loves me.

Bardock42
Originally posted by KidRock
Next time he has a problem hes not gonna ask for help on 'teh interweb', becuase 99% of people here dont give a shit.

Wow I totally and 100% agree with you.....

KidRock
Originally posted by Bardock42
Wow I totally and 100% agree with you.....

That cant be possible blink

KidRock
edit/

WindDancer
they make fun of me im one of thoose 12year old girls that make friends with older people like 16 year olds i just need a friend my age that will listen to me and help me.

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. But we cannot accept member under the age of 13. Please Read the rules of the forums:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.