Marvel/DC Draft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tron
Pretty simple, got the idea from the WWE Draft.

Lets say Marvel and DC wanted to shake things up in their respective comic universes, and decided to have a draft for different characters, and thus had some kind of crossover crisis to explain it. Now, they each get a choice of 5 heroes (or antiheroes, whatever), and 5 villians (and we'll assume those who have powers exclusive to they're universe, like Flash, or Green Lantern, or Juggernaut, etc., will keep their powers).

Now, if it were up to you, which 5 heroes and 5 villians from Marvel would you trade to DC for their 5 heroes and 5 villians, and what kind of impact do you think they would have in their new worlds? How would they interact with these new characters that they're now around? And so on and so forth...

DigiMark007
Flash would tear a new one in Marvel...no one has any idea how to deal with reaction times that fast. Quicksilver isn't even close, and the fast people (Surfer, Gladiator, etc.) have only really demonstrated fast travel speeds. None of them would touch Flash.

I'd send Doom over to DC for Luthor. Give the geniuses of both universes something new to challenge them. I'd send Gladiator over to DC so they could all make fun of him... "Kallark?! Couldn't you have at least made a new name?" And I'd bring some Gl over to Marvel...probably Hal. Dr. Strange would head to DC to show the pansy DC sorcerors how a real wizard does it *coughzatannacough* That's all I can think of.

-DM

Tron
Well, that's not exactly 5 heroes and 5 villians from both universes, but I guess it's a start.

Damn, I thought this would've had a bigger turn-out, but I guess it's still a new thread though.

Darth Macabre
DC hero/villain I'd trade for if i was Marvel would be-
The Flash, Darkseid

Marvel hero I'd trade for if i was DC would be-
Spiderman

sorry thats all i could think of.

Quick Freeze
just for the hell of it my 5 faves for my 5 faves
Spider-Man, Hulk, Sub-Mariner, Dr. Strange, & Silver Surfer
for
Batman, Superman, Nightwing, Deathstroke, & Green Lantern

the marvels would be total outcasts in the dc world. i think the dc guys would to fine in marvel's world.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Tron
Well, that's not exactly 5 heroes and 5 villians from both universes, but I guess it's a start.

Damn, I thought this would've had a bigger turn-out, but I guess it's still a new thread though.

Give it time Tron. Something like this takes some thought. You have to think of who to move and why. And you are talking about 10 times. Some posters won't have the time or inclination. I wish that was different, but quickly learned that lesson from this thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=341894&highlight=top+super+heroes

But big props to you for an original idea for a thread. I know the idea came from the WWE's draft, but it is original that you brought the idea to comics.

Awesome thread!!!

In order for this to work, you'd have to move icons and big-time players. Heroes and villains that mean something to the universe. That is if the goal is to "shake things up." For example, Superman going to Marvel. If DC lost Superman, then their universe would be changed forever.

You want to move characters like Spider-man, Batman, Dr. Doom, Captain America, Superman, Wolverine, Magneto, Iron-man, Thor, Wonder Woman, Hulk, Lex Luthor, Dr. Strange... well you get the idea.

On to my trades:

SUPERMAN TO MARVEL:
THOR TO DC:
GREEN LANTERN TO MARVEL:
IRON-MAN TO DC:
FLASH TO MARVEL:
WOLVERINE TO DC:
WONDER WOMAN TO MARVEL:
DR. STRANGE TO DC:
LOBO TO MARVEL:
HULK TO DC:

Tron
Bump

DigiMark007
K...here we go..

Morpheus, The King of Dreams (from Neil Gaiman's "Sandman" comics) over to Marvel...with all of his siblings. It would leave DC without Death, and from freaky stuff would start to happen once the Endless bumped heads with the Abstracts. Everyone in DC would be temporarily immortal and Marvel would have an Infinite-Crisis-like story on its hands.

-DM

newjak86
Heros traded:
Flash to Marvel
Superman to Marvel
martian Manhunter to Marvel
GL(Hal) to Marvel
Batman to Marvel
Villians traded:
Juggernaught to DC
Darksied to Marvel
Deathstroke to Marvel
Lobo to Marvel
Magneto to DC

dawsey28
1.SUPERMAN TO MARVEL:
This would be a huge shock because Superman is DC's poster-boy. If this move happened, BOTH universes would be changed forever.

2.WOLVERINE TO DC:
I'd have him join the Justice League. Interesting. Could you imagine Wolvie and his loner complex in the JLA?

3.THE JOKER TO MARVEL:
I'd put him in Hell's Kitchen and give a certain blind hero a new enemy.

4.GALACTUS TO DC:
Why not? Galactus has tried to devour Marvel's Earth umpteen times. Time for a change. Could DC's powerhouses stop him? (Without Superman.)

5. R'AS AL GHUL TO MARVEL:
Of coarse, this would have to be a package deal. He'd have to have Uubu and The Lazorus Pit. Put him in New York and give Spider-man a new threat.

6. THE KINGPIN TO DC:
Send the Kingpin to Gotham City and have him organize crime there with the criminals of Arkam Asylum. Batman would have his hands full.

7. and 8. THE FLASH and LOBO THE MAIN MAN TO MARVEL:
There are no characters like The Flash in Marvel. The only heroes that move at Light speed are cosmic beings. He'd add a whole new dimension to Marvel. Plus DC has quite enough speedsters to compensate. Lobo going to Marvel would add a new enemy for both heroes AND villains.

9. and 10. CAPTAIN AMERICA and THE INCREDIBLE HULK TO DC:
With Superman gone, JLA will need a leader and DC will need some muscle to make up for their loss. Plus, Marvel has enough Hulk-like characters to compensate.

spidermonkey
HEROES TRADED:

1. Superman(w/Lois) for Spider-man(w/Mary Jane)
2. Nightwing for Punisher
3. Wonder Woman for Storm
4. The Flash for Wolverine
5. Martian Manhunter for Incredible Hulk

VILLAINS TRADED:

1. The Joker for Bullseye
2. Bane for Kingpin
3. Doomsday for Galactus
4. Lobo for Juggernaut
5. Mongul for Apocalypse

Darth Vicious
The Flash wouldnt do anything at Marvel, in fact he would be powerless as there is no speed force in Marvel which is the source of his powers as seen in JLA/Avengers mini series and as for the draft i would love to see Batman and the Punisher exchange places which would mean Gothams villains wont be safe and after the draft is done Batman would have to face the consequences of the Punishers actions and vice versa. I also would exchange Superman and Thor, give Supes new challenges. I would trade Dr. Doom for Lex Luthor.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
The Flash wouldnt do anything at Marvel, in fact he would be powerless as there is no speed force in Marvel which is the source of his powers as seen in JLA/Avengers mini series.

You obviously missed this part:

Scoobless
send all the X-characters over to DC.....

X-guys: "we're here to fight for mutant rights"

Batman: "what's a mutant?"

X-Guys: "you know.... freaks with powers"

Batman: "fight for their rights? wtf have you been smoking?... they get treated like gods over here"

X-Guys: -awkward pause- ....... "well .........i guess our work is done......"

Batman: "doll office is that way" -points down the street-

******one week later******

X-Guys: "you want fries with that?"

Tron
Originally posted by dawsey28
1.SUPERMAN TO MARVEL:
This would be a huge shock because Superman is DC's poster-boy. If this move happened, BOTH universes would be changed forever.

2.WOLVERINE TO DC:
I'd have him join the Justice League. Interesting. Could you imagine Wolvie and his loner complex in the JLA?

3.THE JOKER TO MARVEL:
I'd put him in Hell's Kitchen and give a certain blind hero a new enemy.

4.GALACTUS TO DC:
Why not? Galactus has tried to devour Marvel's Earth umpteen times. Time for a change. Could DC's powerhouses stop him? (Without Superman.)

5. R'AS AL GHUL TO MARVEL:
Of coarse, this would have to be a package deal. He'd have to have Uubu and The Lazorus Pit. Put him in New York and give Spider-man a new threat.

6. THE KINGPIN TO DC:
Send the Kingpin to Gotham City and have him organize crime there with the criminals of Arkam Asylum. Batman would have his hands full.

7. and 8. THE FLASH and LOBO THE MAIN MAN TO MARVEL:
There are no characters like The Flash in Marvel. The only heroes that move at Light speed are cosmic beings. He'd add a whole new dimension to Marvel. Plus DC has quite enough speedsters to compensate. Lobo going to Marvel would add a new enemy for both heroes AND villains.

9. and 10. CAPTAIN AMERICA and THE INCREDIBLE HULK TO DC:
With Superman gone, JLA will need a leader and DC will need some muscle to make up for their loss. Plus, Marvel has enough Hulk-like characters to compensate.

I like this one, and by the setup I see you watch Raw and Smackdown too.smile

Anyway, don't be afraid to think out of the box people. You don't have to trade similar characters (i.e. Superman - Thor, etc). It's open to all characters, just think what changes would make a big difference to either worlds, whether it's a difference to the world itself, to whatever city they set up shop in, to the different characters they interact with, etc.

dawsey28
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'd send Doom over to DC for Luthor. Give the geniuses of both universes something new to challenge them.
-DM

You know, when I first read this, I thought what a dumb idea. Luthor has all his resources and whatnot in the DC universe and Doom without Latveria wouldn't be as much of a threat.

But, now that I think about it, swapping those two wouldn't be a bad idea at all. If Latveria went with Doom and Lexcorp and all of his resources went with Luthor, then it would actually be great.

Doom would be a great foe for the Justice League. They would be battling someone with power and brains.

Lex is played out in the DC universe and it would be great to see some Marvel heroes underestimating him. (FF, Avengers, X-Men, Spider-man, etc...)

That's an interesting trade Spidermonkey, because they have a similar set-up in Metropolis and New York, but I'm not sure it would be a good idea. Wouldn't Superman's enemies be a bit much for Spidey and Spider-man's enemies be too easy for Supes? Maybe not but something to think about.

However, I do like the Nightwing/Punisher trade and the Joker/Bullseye trade. Nightwing getting out of the shadow of Batman while the Punisher using his own form of justice in Gotham and meeting up with Batman would be great. I don't think Bats would like Castle's way of doing things. Joker and Bullseye would just be a great arch nemesis swap for batman and daredevil.

Another way of doing that would be to just simply swap batman for daredevil. Then Nightwing gets out of bats' shadow (with him replacing Bats in JLA) and Bats could still battle Punisher and new challenges on both parts.

Thanks. Yes, I watch Raw and Smackdown!, too.

I originally put Superman as the first pick, because similar to Cena going to Raw, that would be such a huge shock, people would be hooked for the rest of it. I'd also love to see the DC Universe battle Galactus. But now that I think about it, if Supes goes first, then he'd be missing out in the battle against Galactus. And that'd be a shame.

Scoobless
5 heroes..... i'd like to see the Fantastic Four working in the DC world.... how long would it be between the other heroes being wary of the newcomers to the point where they are all begging Reed for help?
move over Ghost Rider as well..... just because he's so diffeent from everyone else

for my 5 villains ...... move Venom and Carnage over there, classic Juggernaut, Loki and Ultron.... they should cause some chaos on DC earth

Tron
Bumpwink

Scoobless
bumbity bump dude stick out tongue

dawsey28
Hey Tron, why not just sticky this thread to the top so you don't have to keep bumping it?

Or get Paola to do it?

Or are you allowed to do that?

Scoobless
Hey Tron, why not just sticky this thread to the top so you don't have to keep bumping it?

Or get Paola to do it?

whip

stick out tongue

dawsey28
http://www.wzforums.com/images/smilies/eek3.gif

very funny.

Trying to imitate Whirly, are we? big grin

What do you think of this smilie? http://www.wzforums.com/images/smilies/farttorch.gif

I think it is hilarious.

Scoobless
http://www.wzforums.com/images/smilies/eek3.gif

very funny.

Trying to imitate Whirly, are we?

"we" are certainly not.... "we" were using smilies long before Whirly came on the scene (the partially salted FOO)

"we" were using those smilies to suggest that Tron is whipped.... but without coming straight out and saying it, which could possibly cause offence........

dammit... look what you've made me do.... now he'll know what i.. sorry, "we".... meant without having to interpret the smilies
stick out tongue

dawsey28
dohhttp://www.wzforums.com/images/smilies/nugget.gif DOH

I thought you were saying I was whipped.

My bad.

Tron

Or get Paola to do it?

I'm not the mod for this forum so I can't do that.

Scoobless
I'm not the mod for this forum so I can't do that.

here's a sympathy bump then

"BUMP"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Scoobless

Batman: "fight for their rights? wtf have you been smoking?... they get treated like gods over here"

X-Guys: "you want fries with that?"

hahahahahahahahaha
so true

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Scoobless

X-Guys: "you want fries with that?" laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader
marvel gets: Neron, Prometheus, Darkseid, Imperiex, and Joker. The greatest villains of DC!

EsteemedLeader
Marvel just doesn't have enough twisted maniacs like these.
Joker hijacks a tactical nuclear device, paints a smiley on it smile , and drops it on manhattan! Finds ravaged bodies of few remaining superheroes and euthanizes them..........by beating them to death with a crowbar!!!

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Marvel just doesn't have enough twisted maniacs like these.
Joker hijacks a tactical nuclear device, paints a smiley on it smile , and drops it on manhattan! Finds ravaged bodies of few remaining superheroes and euthanizes them..........by beating them to death with a crowbar!!!
Hey, cetain Goblins have tried to blow up NY several times... and stuf...

Certainly Carnage comes to that level insanity. Who according to Dave Micheline "is the kind of guy who'd eat babies for breakfast and ask for seconds." I heard that Joker and Carnage hit it right off in the Marvel / DC crossover. evil face

ScarletSpider
Marvel to DC:
1. The Fixer. Ebersol isn't an inventer, he's a "cobbler", he'll invent new technology when he as to, but his usual modus operandi is to take existing stuff, and twist it into new directions. I think he'd really aggrivate Luthor and would be a great foil for him. Luthor invents some high tech crap for a certain purpose, and Fixer finds a dozen new ways to use it, putting Lex's own tech to better use than Lex can. He's a smarmy bastard too, and his inbetweener position could lead to some interesting interaction with the JLA and others.

2. Charcoal. He was a powerful, angry young man. I think he'd fit in well with the Teen Titans. He can turn into a carbon form, becoming a behemoth composed of soft coal or diamond. The Titans could help him with his anger and find a place for him to fit in, whilst he could add a new paradigm and abilities to the team.

3. Ghost Rider. Demonic hero of the highways. Every so often he rolls through places like Gotham, Metropolis, Star, Opal and Coast cities on missions of otherworldly vengeance, which of course leads him into fights with Batman, Superman, Green Arrow, Flash, Green Lantern and others.

4. Aarkus the Vision. The Golden Age alternate dimension alien policeman. With his powers he attacks and punishes the variety of criminals brutally; exhilerating the public with his intense corporal punishment, leaving foes crippled, comatose or worse. This brings him into conflict with the JLA, JSA and others, but what will they do to the much lauded alien, who protects a public tired of constantly escaping criminals?

5. Iron Fist. He could tear all the martial artists in DC a new one. He's adept at most regular styles, but he also knows the all but lost, ancient martial arts of K'un L'un, which no one else on earth has access too. How would people like Batman, Lady Shiva and others prepare for him? They couldn't.

DC to Marvel:
1. Azrael, I just think he'd fit in well with the Marvel mythos, a rough hero, he'd play well off of the likes of Captain America, Daredevil and others.

2. Captain Marvel and Black Adam: they're so often neglected in DC, they'd be great in Marvel, I think (it would also boost the number of Marvel's mystic characters). They'd be about Thor level, very powerful and recognized, and Black Adam's King of Khandaq position would be interesting.

3. Alan Scott: I just like his character a lot, and would love to see him fit into Marvel.

4. Nightwing: I'd love to see him prowling through Hell's Kitchen or Harlem, coming into contact with Daredevil, Luke Cage, White Tiger and others.

5. Vigilante: cowboys on motorcycles are just cool anywhere.

Tron
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Marvel to DC:
1. The Fixer. Ebersol isn't an inventer, he's a "cobbler", he'll invent new technology when he as to, but his usual modus operandi is to take existing stuff, and twist it into new directions. I think he'd really aggrivate Luthor and would be a great foil for him. Luthor invents some high tech crap for a certain purpose, and Fixer finds a dozen new ways to use it, putting Lex's own tech to better use than Lex can. He's a smarmy bastard too, and his inbetweener position could lead to some interesting interaction with the JLA and others.

2. Charcoal. He was a powerful, angry young man. I think he'd fit in well with the Teen Titans. He can turn into a carbon form, becoming a behemoth composed of soft coal or diamond. The Titans could help him with his anger and find a place for him to fit in, whilst he could add a new paradigm and abilities to the team.

3. Ghost Rider. Demonic hero of the highways. Every so often he rolls through places like Gotham, Metropolis, Star, Opal and Coast cities on missions of otherworldly vengeance, which of course leads him into fights with Batman, Superman, Green Arrow, Flash, Green Lantern and others.

4. Aarkus the Vision. The Golden Age alternate dimension alien policeman. With his powers he attacks and punishes the variety of criminals brutally; exhilerating the public with his intense corporal punishment, leaving foes crippled, comatose or worse. This brings him into conflict with the JLA, JSA and others, but what will they do to the much lauded alien, who protects a public tired of constantly escaping criminals?

5. Iron Fist. He could tear all the martial artists in DC a new one. He's adept at most regular styles, but he also knows the all but lost, ancient martial arts of K'un L'un, which no one else on earth has access too. How would people like Batman, Lady Shiva and others prepare for him? They couldn't.

DC to Marvel:
1. Azrael, I just think he'd fit in well with the Marvel mythos, a rough hero, he'd play well off of the likes of Captain America, Daredevil and others.

2. Captain Marvel and Black Adam: they're so often neglected in DC, they'd be great in Marvel, I think (it would also boost the number of Marvel's mystic characters). They'd be about Thor level, very powerful and recognized, and Black Adam's King of Khandaq position would be interesting.

3. Alan Scott: I just like his character a lot, and would love to see him fit into Marvel.

4. Nightwing: I'd love to see him prowling through Hell's Kitchen or Harlem, coming into contact with Daredevil, Luke Cage, White Tiger and others.

5. Vigilante: cowboys on motorcycles are just cool anywhere.

Finally, somebody's getting creative.Happy Dance

Nightstick
On the hero side

Wonder Woman to Marvel: I think their is a lot of potential to play on here. Her interactions with Thor and Captain America on one side of the spectrum and a continued rivalry/fued between her and Hercules.

Punisher to DC: I want to see him in Bludhaven. It just seems like his kind of town. On that note I'd like to see the sort ofrespect/hate relationship that would happen between him and Nightwing.

Green Lantern(Kyle) to Marvel: I don't now I think him and Captain America teaming up would be interesting. It might even be more interesting for just Green Lantern ring to show up in Marvel.

Gambit to DC: Mainly because they realy don't have any one like him and him and Catwoman would cool.

Tim Drake Robin to Marvel: I'd like to see Drake work solo. Especialy in an unknown area.

Luke Cage to DC: I think DC needs some more mid-tier street level heros. Now that he hased served with the Avengers can you imagine him trying to hook up with the Justice League, or maybe the Outsiders.

Commisioner Gordon to Marvel: I realise he is retired now(or at least I think he is), but having him work the beat in a major Marvel city like New York would make for an interesting true street level comic with appearences from the local heros.

Black Panther to DC: Let see how he fairs with out Wakanda and Wakanda with out him.

Changling to Marvel: He gets to chill with the X-Men.

Hulk to DC: DC has lost a couple of heavy heater and at least one Icon so its only fair that Marvel does to.

Batman Wins
Tron it would of been so much better in the vs forum, because its packed,a nd more fans. In here is dead.

Batman Wins
Batman should stay in Dc but Damn. Imagine

Batman and Spiderman team ups.

Superman goes to Marvel, and you get damn good comics

nightwing
batgirl gose to marvel with batman

GL will rip ass. Spank Magneto

Spiderman in Dc. The best thing ever
Deathstroke in Marvel oh man vs dead pool sweet shit.

Deathstroke looks marvel anyway.

dawsey28
I wonder, if Superman went to marvel, would he no longer have to worry about kryptonite?

Batman Wins
Superman kills them all with the help of the xmen

Tron
I wonder, if Superman went to marvel, would he no longer have to worry about kryptonite?

I'm pretty sure they'd bring the weakness right along with him, in some way or another.

willRules
I think that Nightwing and Deathstroke should go to Marvel. Punisher and Giant man should go to DC. I never liked Giant man................

Tron
This should be moved.

And I'm gonna change the thread to just one hero or however many anyone wants to say.

Jade Chihuahua
I'd like to see Green Lantern, Flash, Plasticman,Raven and Lobo being swapped for Venom, Punisher, Wolverine, Deadpool and the Blob.

Tron
I don't see the logic behind that, but okay.

I guess one character that would be fun to see for me, is kind of already like a DC character stuck in a Marvel world: Captain America.

Think about it, the guy pretty much lives by the morals that the heroes of DC live by (well, maybe not right now, but they will again soon). He'd feel right at home in a world like that. DC would also benefit from his being there also. The U.S. symbolic hero has always been Superman, now they'll have two, except one's a guy they could relate more to now, and is a war hero to boot. And, he also brings the experience of living in the Marvel world, so he can see a different perspective on some things.

The JLA have always looked to Superman for guidance, but have never really had an official leader. With Cap around, they themselves a natural, take charge guy who would gain their respect rather quickly. Sure, he would butt heads with guys like Batman, but they would respect him nonetheless. Him and Hal would become the best of buds (after hitting each other in the face, of course). The JLA would benefit greatly from his experience and leadership skills.

Now, if the JLA didn't work for him, he'd feel even more close to home with the JSA. He'd be fighting alongside with guys from his era, heroes who've seen what he's seen(World War II), who actually know what he's talking about most of the time. And also another team that would benefit from his leadership.

Wherever he ended up though, I think that DC would be just a little more interesting with Captain America around. He wouldn't be the most powerful, or possess godlike abilities, but he would still command much respect from godlike characters.

Paola
roll eyes (sarcastic) Tron... what am I gonna do with you...

moving...

Tron
Thank you Paola, but you moved it to the wrong forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Moving, to the Comic Book Forum.laughing out loud

Tron
Bump... For I have no shame... roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
Lobo for Gladiator
Ghost Rider for Captain Marvel
Mephisto for Darkseid
Green Lantern for Iron Man
Apocalypse for Mongul

DigiMark007
Nice call with Cap....that would be fun to see. Though he might fit in too well. I mean, contrasting philosophies usually make for great comic stories (Xavier/Magneto ad nauseum anyone?)

I still say any Flash would completely rearrange Marvel. That would be cool to see.

-DM

P.S. Should I move this too....just for kick and giggles? I mean, everyone else is doing it. stick out tongue

Tron
Yeah, lets move it to the Music Forum and get a rise out of everyone.laughing out loud

Scoobless
Yeah, lets move it to the Music Forum and get a rise out of everyone.laughing out loud

Do it!!!... if you don't then you're a coward!

yes

grey fox
Superman with Thor

The man of steel actually has a challenge now with all of Thor's magical based enemies. I could see a stand off between odin and supes for something along the lines of , 'Removing thine son from his homeplane' .

Thor gets a-lot more lime light in Metropolis , taking down mettalo with one hit (energy absorption , suck the juice straight out a kryptonite....) , a one on one fight between darkseid, 'False God thou dare'st attack the denizens of midgard' . Man it would kick so much ass .

Doctor strange and Doctor Fate

This would just own , doc would tear Mxy a new one for ruining the fabric of time and space , i could also smell a possible relationship with zattana , that would be quite humorous .

Doctor fate takes over as Sorcerer Supreme , he gets called bucket head by hulk when he summons the defenders for aid .

Namor and Aquman

Now this would really kick some ass , the avenging son himself arrives in Atlantis wondering why it resembles his home. He gets to finally use some of that mutant muscle Dc is always talking about , throwing black manta around like a rag-doll .

Aquman gets recruited by professor x after mistaking his great telepathic abilities for a mutant gift , aquaman and mystique heh......

Deadpool with Deathstrike

Lol , everyone mistakes these two . Even on their separate universes , he knocks task master on his ass after he tries to go for him , uber reflexes own copy cat powers.....

While deathstirke is having all the fun in the marvel universe , deadpool gets chased after by the Justice league who mistake him for deathstrike , somehow deadpool acquires a weapon that turns Maritain manhunter into a chicken (because deadpool has to have some random crap thrown in ........laughing )

golem370
Kubik for Parallax Venom for Atom Smasher Professor X for Martian Manhunter and he take over the X-Men.

Tron
Originally posted by grey fox
Deadpool with Deathstrike

I take it you mean Deathstroke.

grey fox
I take it you mean Deathstroke.

DAMN TYPO'S !!!!

Knightfall93
OK. I reckon DC neeed more mutants so:

Wolverine to DC
Pyro to DC
Beast to DC
Punisher to DC
Hulk to DC
Sabretooth to DC

And to Marvel... they really need some proper psychopaths!

Zsasz to Marvel
Azrael to Marvel
Doomsday to Marvel
Superman to Marvel
An infinte supply of Kryptonite to Marvel!

Knightfall93
Let's throw in Joker to marvel and Colussus to DC

spidermonkey
confused

Broly92
Marvel abstracts for DC abstracts I think this would be intresting

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Flash would tear a new one in Marvel...no one has any idea how to deal with reaction times that fast. Quicksilver isn't even close, and the fast people (Surfer, Gladiator, etc.) have only really demonstrated fast travel speeds. None of them would touch Flash.

I'd send Doom over to DC for Luthor. Give the geniuses of both universes something new to challenge them. I'd send Gladiator over to DC so they could all make fun of him... "Kallark?! Couldn't you have at least made a new name?" And I'd bring some Gl over to Marvel...probably Hal. Dr. Strange would head to DC to show the pansy DC sorcerors how a real wizard does it *coughzatannacough* That's all I can think of.

-DM

Even a baby would touch Flash in MU as there is no speed force in the Marvel Universe.

I would trade:
Punisher for Batman
Thor for Superman
Daredevil for Nightwing
Dr.Doom for Lex ( I believe that Doom would be able to defeat Superman)
Ultron for Brainiac

Wally West
Marvel to DC:
1) Captain America
2) Silver Surfer
3) Dr. Doom
4) Namor
5) Magneto

DC to Marvel
1) Wonder Woman
2) Etrigan
3) Doomsday
4) Lobo
5) Dr. Fate

outavodka
MU to DC
1.Vulcan for Superboy Prime
2.Sentry for Superman
3.Deadpool for Batman
4.Gambit for Nightwing
5.Thanos for Darkseid
more later

Tron
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Even a baby would touch Flash in MU as there is no speed force in the Marvel Universe.

I take it you didn't see the first post.

Omega-level
Marvel to DC:
1- Dr. Doom- by the reasons that everyone stated.
2- Cap. America- It would be good to see him in the JLA, tried to impose respect and lead the team while being the less powerful there.
3- Prof X.- There aren't really lots of telepaths in DC, so he could make a mess.
4- Galactus- I would like to see if DC super-heroes can stop him.
5- The Ghost Rider- I imagine the mess he would to in Batman's world.

DC to Marvel:
1- Lex Luthor: I agree that Marvel characters could underestimate him.
2- Batman: He could be a hell of a competition to Daredevil and Spider-man as NYC crime-fighter.
3- Acquaman: He and Namor would fight over Atlantis. The Sub-Mariner war!
4- Darkseid: Imagine him and Thanos together!
5- The Flash: Marvel speedsters are lame, he would shook the entire Marvel universe.

spidermonkey

I guess one character that would be fun to see for me, is kind of already like a DC character stuck in a Marvel world: Captain America.

Think about it, the guy pretty much lives by the morals that the heroes of DC live by (well, maybe not right now, but they will again soon). He'd feel right at home in a world like that. DC would also benefit from his being there also. The U.S. symbolic hero has always been Superman, now they'll have two, except one's a guy they could relate more to now, and is a war hero to boot. And, he also brings the experience of living in the Marvel world, so he can see a different perspective on some things.

The JLA have always looked to Superman for guidance, but have never really had an official leader. With Cap around, they themselves a natural, take charge guy who would gain their respect rather quickly. Sure, he would butt heads with guys like Batman, but they would respect him nonetheless. Him and Hal would become the best of buds (after hitting each other in the face, of course). The JLA would benefit greatly from his experience and leadership skills.

Now, if the JLA didn't work for him, he'd feel even more close to home with the JSA. He'd be fighting alongside with guys from his era, heroes who've seen what he's seen(World War II), who actually know what he's talking about most of the time. And also another team that would benefit from his leadership.

Wherever he ended up though, I think that DC would be just a little more interesting with Captain America around. He wouldn't be the most powerful, or possess godlike abilities, but he would still command much respect from godlike characters.

I completely agree.

dawsey28
confused

[BAW]Endrict
I just wanna Squirrel Girl kick ass in DC and Deadpool talking too much while driving Batman nuts. Two of the funnest things!!!

[BAW]Endrict
I will make my list soon...

endrict
Can this include wildstorm? since it's under DC's title.

dawsey28
I don't see why not.

DigiMark007
lol. Delayed response. I also miss Tron...somehow.

Sam Z
I'd trade Rhino for Batman and Volture for Superman.
Two weeks and DC is a bankrupt...

Alfheim
Originally posted by outavodka
MU to DC
1.Vulcan for Superboy Prime
2.Sentry for Superman
3.Deadpool for Batman
4.Gambit for Nightwing
5.Thanos for Darkseid
more later

That sux. Basically Marvel gets the whole Gotham universe and all there decent street levelers. DC gets all of marvels rejects like stilt man.

shksprtx
2.WOLVERINE TO DC:

Cause, you know, the Batman is always such a team player...

And yes, I know this is from a very old post, but I still wanted to make the point...

On the other hand, Wolvie would be a very interesting addition to the DCU...

roughrider
Can we merge the Superman/Batman to Marvel thread with this one? Some good responses in there.

dawsey28
rolling on floor laughing

Scoobless
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
I will make my list soon...

I don't think you understand what the word "soon" means.

stick out tongue

dawsey28
smile

God Cloth Seiya
Alright
Hulk for Superman
Green lantern for Silver surfer
Dr. Strange for Dr. Fate
Aquaman for Namor
Cable for cyborg

Darksied for Kurse
Doom for Lex
Winter Soldier for Deathstroke
Zoom for Thanos
Loki for Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.