Well, I called out of work due to a Stomach Virus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
What should I do?

Movies I should watch?

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?id=jp678

Games to play is a give-in, since I'm currently playing 3-4, some more then others.

What else should I do?

By the way, does anyone know the name of the Sonic CD soundtrack & could you send me it if you have Yahoo or AIM?

Neo_Version 7
Dude, watch Scooby-Doo.

JToTheP
Definately, which one? eek!

Corran
Star Wars or LOTR

JToTheP
I want episode 3! stick out tongue

Corran
Get EP IV

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by JToTheP
What should I do?

Movies I should watch?

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?id=jp678

Games to play is a give-in, since I'm currently playing 3-4, some more then others.

What else should I do?

By the way, does anyone know the name of the Sonic CD soundtrack & could you send me it if you have Yahoo or AIM?
That must suck dude. A stomach virus is one of the sicknesses im most scared of getting. I havent had one since...2 years ago or so. sad

Piggle Humsy
EDIT:

Watch a Kevin Smith film! yes

Mallrats! eek! thumb up

Hope you feel better soon. smile

JToTheP
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
That must suck dude. A stomach virus is one of the sicknesses im most scared of getting. I havent had one since...2 years ago or so. sad

I haven't had a fever in like 3 years, this is horrible I hate these. sad

Morbid4Daniel
I haven't had a fever in like 3 years, this is horrible I hate these. sad
Poor thing. Well what I did when I was sick (I used to be sick all the time), was put a cold rag on my head to help with the fever. Warm chicken broth helps, even if you get sick from it, but still. And sprite/7up.

JToTheP
Yeah I know, I just drink tea & eat soup when I have stomach virus

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah I know, I just drink tea & eat soup when I have stomach virus
Good. I do too.
I used to hate having that, you'd find yourself near the shitter for hours. lol.
I have an anxiety disorder (Not like you care), but it used to make me really sick, id be like, on the floor thinking I was going to die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.