Jedi or Spider?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
What would you rather be, a Jedi Knight with the Force and a lightsaber, or Spiderman who can sense danger (like the Jedi) and swing from building to building with a LIMITED supply of synthetic web?

Julie
Definately have to go with the Jedi on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Dim
Yeah..no contest..definately a jedi.

Texas
Jedi cool
and Spiderman on the weekends smokin'

ToMacco
Who the hell wouldn't want to be a Jedi?

Jedi Mercenary
Well, Rexie, you obviously picked the wrong forum to put this in, perhaps a joint spider/star wars forum maybe??

ToMacco
No one wants to be spiderman. Look at the bastard: He didn't even get with the hot chick at the end of the movie! sad

What is he, gay?

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Plus, Mary Jane is a stripper in one of the comic books of Spidey my friend has.

Two of my friends said Spiderman. They thought it would be cool to swing from building to building. I told them the Jedi could just use the Force to slam Spidey into a building while he was swinging. Then they said if the Jedi didn't have the Force, they'd just be guys in robes with beard. Very weak argument.

yerssot
Jedi can sort of swing to, using Force Levitation

Jedi Mercenary
Your friends are fruity.

LanceWindu
Spiderman still hasn't gotten a vote!!!

Julie
That's cause too many of us are very devoted Star Wars fans here....and spiderman is not as cool as the Jedi ....or even droids and ewoks for that matterbig grin

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Not even good enough to beat the Ewoks!!!

Dim
Sad but true..

Jedi Mercenary
Well I wouldn't go as far to say that droids and ewoks are cooler than Spider Man

ToMacco
Nobody becomes a superhero when they get bit by a spider.

If anything, they simply die.

LanceWindu
Or get an irritated bump on the skin.

ToMacco
Well, that too.

LanceWindu
Depends on what kind of spider.

ToMacco
I don't know spiders.

LanceWindu
Neither do I.

BTW, what can you call a female daddy long legs?

Is it still a daddy long legs?

ToMacco
a transvestite?

Gundark
Don't get me wrong - I'm a big spidey fan. But Jedi are just totally cool. Qui-Gon was the coolest !

finti
I still think Vader kicks ass

Gundark
Well that goes without saying. evil face

queeq
Definately!

Captain REX
14 to 1. Who put the 1 for spidey?

Spiderman's cool, but Jedi are cooler.

LanceWindu
Yeah, who did it?

Captain REX
Traitor!!!

*points towards crowd*

So, who did it? Huh? Answer me!

LanceWindu
The one should be tied to a stone and cast in to Lake Eerie.

Captain REX
No, tickled to death and then sent to Hades (which doesn't exist unless you believe in Zeus)!

Bespin Bart
We could send the convict to Satan, Pluto, and Osiris & Anubis. Then he'd be sorry he voted Spiderman. laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Spidey sucks (compared to AOTC)

Otherwise it's a good movie. But I hope they don't milk it out too much by making those sequels.

finti
which they will do.....

mah
yup. that's a certain.

yerssot
the main chars already said they wanted to return...

Captain REX
The Green Goblin, then the Hob-Goblin... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.