sentinels (all of them) vs every mutant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
Write sentinels gho on a killing spree and go after all mutants as u know and every 1/2 hour 5 sentinels are made and thats on 1 island there 10 islands and th lord sentinel has duplicated him self 10 times so who come out victories????

Solidus Snake
this looks like a job for superman

colossus17
lol indeed.....

CorderaMitchell
Is tri sentinel there?

yahman
What type of Sentinnels

Ultimate
Original
Prime
X-Men Evolution

Pointinel
**** that

it's all about the phoenix baby (and magnus confused )

xmarksthespot
If they have metal circuitry this is likely to happen... wink

ALEMASTER
ok they are ultimate version and the metal is plastic covered so magneto can't get to them

xmarksthespot
The pictures I gave were Ultimate version Sentinels. Plastic doesn't shield against magnetism as far as I know.

Pointinel
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
ok they are ultimate version and the metal is plastic covered so magneto can't get to them

LOL

anti-magneto plastic like condoms?

CorderaMitchell
He should still have access to them, unless i'm mistaken.

yahman
'The pictures I gave were Ultimate version Sentinels. Plastic doesn't shield against magnetism as far as I know.'

You're right but the ultimate ones are generally more badass

Why didn't Magneto do this when Casandra attacked Genosha????????
I misssed the whole E is for extinction thing

Anything that is electronic in nature shouldn't really have a chance against Magneto

CorderaMitchell
The best sentinel is the tri, adn the evolution senitinel, those were nasty.

DarkCrawler
Magneto was weakened because Wolverine had stabbed him earlier.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Magneto was weakened because Wolverine had stabbed him earlier.

that wasn't the real Magneto he was a guy who was a guy pretending to be Magneto.

Solidus Snake
id use plastic man to kick maggies ass

CorderaMitchell
lol

Solidus Snake
im serious

Mainstream
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
im serious

I'm with you bro Plas all the way. w00t

CorderaMitchell
I agree its just so true...

DarkCrawler
Plastic Man is not mutant.

Solidus Snake
i know. nor is he in marvel.

CorderaMitchell
DC baby!!!

yahman
'CorderaMitchell DC baby!!!

Solidus Snake i know. nor is he in marvel.

DarkCrawler Plastic Man is not mutant. '

laughing Yeah whats going on???????

CorderaMitchell
Everythings gotten so stale that its just off topic at this point.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Plastic Man is not mutant.

he's a freak of nature..he's like a mutant's cousin

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Mainstream
that wasn't the real Magneto he was a guy who was a guy pretending to be Magneto.

No, actually that one was the real Magneto. I know it's confusing, but that was the real one who was stabbed by Wolverine and weakened. He went back to Genosha but couldn't stop the sentinels.

The fake one was the one that was decapitated by Wolverine.

Metalmanx
I think if all the mutants banded together and realized they all had a common threat, I think they would win, after a long, tiresome battle. Many lives would be lost, however. Even with the help of Magneto and Phoenix, it still would last a hell of a long time.

Zahit
Eventually the Sentinals will kill all the mutants and make Marvel Comics fun again....Yippee!!!

CorderaMitchell
That I would like.....

Zahit
then again.......wolverine will win.......he heals fast and has some metal you know......

CorderaMitchell
Bah, read the Spiderman vs. Firelord thread, for a complete rundown on those abilities.

Fanboy update#8: wolverine can slash the very air, and use it as time travel............

illadelph12
All mutants? That includes Apocalypse, right?

Mainstream
Originally posted by illadelph12
All mutants? That includes Apocalypse, right?

indeed.

Lord-of-Dreams
Franklin Richards. Nuff said.
Peonix Force. Nuff said.
Wolverine. Nuff said. (see why fanboys love me? lol)

CorderaMitchell
I do indeed, are you a wolverine fanboy?

Fanboy
Superman kick all there a--.

ZephroCarnelian
They'll see the numbers and call in the only thing capable of smashing swarms of giant stompy robots...

MEGAS XLR!!!!

Yeeehaaa! big grin

K3VIL
Sometimes Magneto is written in a crap way.
When he met Xavier in Genosha, he was attacked from Callisto, he was defenseless, cause she was using non-metallic weapons.
But Magneto can project force fields and concussive force, heat, electricity, even GRAVITY.And a Morlock with tentacles was gonna kill him.
Then he, Xavier and Callisto move to rescue a mutant in capsule fall from an airplane, and he wasn't able to stop the capsule, it was non-metallic made.So what?How many times has Maggy lifted non-metallic things?
That's crap.

DarkCrawler
Agree.

demigawd
Yeah, Claremont was once asked about that, and he said that when Magneto and Xavier were, at differing times, members of the X-men and actually went on missions with them, he always had to de-power them to make the action more suspenseful. So he would make them less powerful or he'd come up with a plot device to take them out quickly. Otherwise, he said, "all their battles would be over in a single panel".

I'm not crazy about it, but...eh? What can you do?

EvilCap America
Hmm Sentinels being mass produced vs ALL Mutants eh?Anyone reminded of Days of Futures past present particple or whatnot.Yeah everybody died then the sad part being it was X-Men was entertaining and it lead to some of mist convulted stories ever as guys from the future weilding guns larger than their upper torsos comming back in time became commonplace

Thats the one thing i never got about that storyline though.Ok Sentinels kill all moderately powerful mutants.Fine sure but take over the US?Your gonna tell me not a single Asguardian Olympian or Gamma irradiated thug was there to hold them off while Reed Richerds/Tony Stark finds some way to blow them all to kingdom come?

Anyways il vote for the mutants here.If for Penances sake only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.