AoA Horsemen vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Since Sinister performed so sh!t against Superman. How would all four Horsemen (AoA) do against him?

Horsemen
Abyss
Holocaust
Mikhail Rasputin
Sinister

vs. Superman

demigawd
Philosophers of the "Superman speed-blitzes everybody before they can think" school of thought will have Superman win by, well, speed-blitzing everybody before they can think. But Superman rarely fights that way, so barring that, the Horsemen beat Superman, pretty convincingly.

ALEMASTER
superman easy but he might get converted into a AoA horsemen

Pointinel
he's the biggest of the big bue boy scout battallion

what ever gave you that idea?

xmarksthespot
Horsemen
Abyss - body unravels into high-tensile strength coils, generate psionic tremors that scramble the cerebral centers of others, chest cavity powers an inter-dimentional void that he can draw objects into, allowing him to sense and feed on their thoughts and fears.

Holocaust - enhanced strength, endurance, reflexes, and physical invulnerability, direct bio-nuclear microwave blasts, drain lifeforce from others to charge his phasing and shapeshifting crystalline armor.

Mikhail Rasputin - manipulate the subatomic substance of matter, warp energy patterns to alter their wavelengths.

Sinister - metahuman strength, endurance, reflexes, and resistance to injury, telepathy, concussive plasma bolts, total control of his body at a cellular level, adapt his physical form to counteract mutant powers.

They don't stand a chance?

(info from UXN.net)

whirlysplat
No they have no chance at all big grin

Mainstream
"submit, come, cleave unto me..and my horsemen man of steel!"

whirlysplat
A flash of heat vision and a speed blitz its game overbig grin

xmarksthespot
For the purposes of this battle he can not speedblitz big grin big grin big grin (3 smilies to combat your one) how does he win now?

whirlysplat
Heat vision, Vast Superstrength invulnerability, flight, (can't say superspeed which is silly).

xmarksthespot
Umm.. Supes is still part of reality. How does his invulnerability cope with reality warpers? Also Sinister and Abyss are telepathic (and last time I checked Supes was still vulnerable to TPs) and Holocaust is physically invulnerable as he has no corporeal form.

Mainstream
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Umm.. Supes is still part of reality. How does his invulnerability cope with reality warpers? Also Sinister and Abyss are telepathic (and last time I checked Supes was still vulnerable to TPs) and Holocaust is physically invulnerable as he has no corporeal form.

and Holocaust aka Ned Sabah Nur is Apocalypse son!!!!!!!!

Superherovandal
He is extremely resistant to telepaths. MM once himself said if Superman doesn't want someone to get inside his head noone will.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Superherovandal
He is extremely resistant to telepaths. MM once himself said if Superman doesn't want someone to get inside his head noone will.

just cuz Supes said it don't make it true.

ZephroCarnelian
And he's massively resistant to anything that changes his shape also. 'Reality warping' if you wish to say.

People have zapped him with gizmos and used transforming spells etc on him before.

Occassionally they worked.

Often they wouldn't and his foes would just gawp as he crushes their wand/raygun/head betwixt thumb and forefinger.

ZephroCarnelian
And Mainstream - Martian Manhunter said it.

And if anyone knows about telepathy... it's Jonn!!! big grin

Mainstream
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
And Mainstream - Martian Manhunter said it.

And if anyone knows about telepathy... it's Jonn!!! big grin

that green flunkie telepathic powers are childlike compared to some one as Sinister as mister Sinister evillaugh

Superherovandal
SInister is better than Xavier?

Mainstream
SInister is better than Xavier?

at anything that has to do with running or walking yes...mental power no.

Superherovandal
Well MM is much more powerful than Xavier is. So if he says that I would trust him.

Mainstream
Well MM is much more powerful than Xavier is. So if he says that I would trust him.

I suppose it's for now.

xmarksthespot
Mikhail Rasputin doesn't have to manipulate Superman's atomic structure. He can manipulate energy altering it's wavelength to that of Red Sun radiation, or Kryptonite radiation thus rendering Superman powerless.

Superherovandal
that is if he know about Superman's weakness.

xmarksthespot
Kryptonite weakness is general knowledge, so it's assumed knowledge. I think that's one of the forum rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.