Grievous and Bodyguard vs. Boba Fett and IG-88

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
How shall win and who shall lose.

Darth_Rankkor
IG-88 wouldn't last long. Though Boba is very resourceful he would eventually perish. I do prefer Boba but, no chance. If it was with no group then jango would win. There was a poll similar to this in which I answer that griveous would win but then I watch the clone wars cartoon again and saw that he couldn't use force.

darth zamorak
clone wars cartoon grievous kicks ass but in rots he friggin suhcks

Emperor Revan
I think Boba and IG-88. IG is EXTREMELY deadly. He was the second best bounty hunter only to Boba, and Boba had to catch him off guard with a huge ion cannon to beat IG. Within a minute of his "birth" he had killed everyone in the room who had created him (and knew his weaknesses and there was about 20 people in there) without weapons. His droid senses, reflexes, etc. are superior to G.G. though individually I think Grievous would beat him. However, Boba or IG could take care of the magna droid while the other held off the General, then they would overpower him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.