The Pitbull Problem :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the-unforgiven
sad pittbulls have got a bad reputation, not because of that they are, but because they have the capability to be. Talk about it?

Watch this, and have sound.
http://www.pitbullproblem.tk/

DarkCanadian
They're regarded as the worst type of dog; but they're only when they're really pissed off and bloodthirsty, which they not always are. They can be friendly too; I've seen one up close. It was very friendly, even though it looked very powerful.

the-unforgiven
Yeah. They might be dangerous, thats why people fear them. But they not always are. They have to power to kill a human, them have an amazing power, and agressitivity, but they can be as friendly as a collie.

Pyrofly
i dont really have to worry about the 'pit bull porblem' because they're banned from my city, unless they're musseled

silvertsume
my county allows them, but the one next to us has also banned them.. i think its horrible how people treat them tho.. my friends brother did that, and i gave the dog to some one... he got put 2 weeks later for attacking sum 1.. sad

Pyrofly
Originally posted by silvertsume
my county allows them, but the one next to us has also banned them.. i think its horrible how people treat them tho.. my friends brother did that, and i gave the dog to some one... he got put 2 weeks later for attacking sum 1.. sad see thats horrible sad i hate that..

the-unforgiven
If you watch the link i sent in my first post you will get another point of view in the life of the pitbull. I almost cried.

the-unforgiven
Well, it depends on how much you love dogs.

Korri
unforgiven your the man! droolio

silvertsume
Originally posted by Pyrofly
see thats horrible sad i hate that.. me 2.. tsad the dog was great.. he had so much potential.. for those who knew him he was wonderful... he was turned into that...

the-unforgiven
Originally posted by Korri
unforgiven your the man! droolio

emh.. whaat? confused

sweetness
i have a pitbull aswell as a husky and he is a lovely dog so friendly n cute!!it makes me sad to see that sad

the-unforgiven
Yeah. People dont understand, even a little chow chow can be dangerous. They see the big Pittbull. If someone is talking about a dangerous dog renegading in the town, without saying the race of the dog, most people would thing its a pittbull.

Puddin
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
sad pittbulls have got a bad reputation, not because of that they are, but because they have the capability to be. Talk about it?

Watch this, and have sound.
http://www.pitbullproblem.tk/ *covers eyes and crys* Thats sad

the-unforgiven
Yes it is sad

Darth Extecute
*Bump*

Bloigen
WHOA! EXTREME CLOSE UP!

AGGGGHHHH!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
*Bump*

*useless bump*

Bloigen
*mbup*

LanceWindu
*pmub*

Bloigen
*italian plumbers*

LanceWindu
*covert ops penguins*

Bloigen
*boobies*

LanceWindu
*snoogins*

Bloigen
*tum tums*

LanceWindu
*mentos*

Bloigen
*trebor extra strong mints*

LanceWindu
*tic tacs*

Lana
*boom*

Bloigen
Originally posted by Lana
*boom*

firefirefireph

Pandemoniac
Most pit-bulls owners have chosen that specific kind of dog because of it's reputation, and by that it is man and not the dog that sustains the pit-bull's imago.
Exceptions are there, but in almost all cases, when I see someone walking a pit-bull the person looks like a asocial prick. They use the dog as an item to further display their 'bad-assness'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.