The Keeper VS. Superman 1 Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

whirlysplat
Supermanbig grin

Sentry
Keeper wins

illadelph12
laughing

How close of a proximity to Superman Prime and the Super Sun does this fight take place, because away from Kal El's influence 1M isn't as potent.

Keeper would probably pwn3d him anyway considering he's got unlimited power reserves of both cosmic and quantum energy.

whirlysplat
Its right by the sun big grin

Avalonofthewind
SS + Quantum bands Vs Enhanced supes w/imp magic

Supes wins

leonidas
supes. EASILY. did you see what imp magic did to the spectre?? galactus DESTROYED keeper after he was tired of having him 'tag along' as he hunted for planets. places keeper (maybe) around skyfather level in my mind. anyway, certainly much below galactus. from what i've seen and read, you'd need one of the HEAVY cosmics to challenge this version of supes.

Sentry
Originally posted by leonidas
supes. EASILY. did you see what imp magic did to the spectre?? galactus DESTROYED keeper after he was tired of having him 'tag along' as he hunted for planets. places keeper (maybe) around skyfather level in my mind. anyway, certainly much below galactus. from what i've seen and read, you'd need one of the HEAVY cosmics to challenge this version of supes.

Originally posted by Sentry
Basically Superman with no magic weakness. All his strength derives from Prime. He doesn't have the exact same powers as the imp people. He has a few of their tricks. If he had all of their powers he wouldn't need to rely on Prime for his strength.

Oh, that scan shows how pathetic Spectre is. God's wrath? Pfffttt... God's fart more like it. If Spectre had the Presence's full permission to deal with the imps, he probably would have not ended up strapped to a big turd ball.

Oh, I don't think 1 million did that. One of the pure blood imps did it. Or a group of them did it.

You know 1 million doesn't have that full power of the imps right? You know if he had their powers he wouldn't rely on Superman Prime giving him strength. He wouldn't need the rest of the Justice Leigion:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/justicelegiona.jpg

C'mon Leo... You should know better.

leonidas
ha! i was just coming on line to edit my post!! i have a hard time keeping 1000000 straight. i saw one million and thought prime (who doesn't HAVE imp magic but doesn't need it!!) my bad.

however, doesn't change my decision. the level of 1000000's magic has never been disclosed as far as i know. one million is next to prime in power. enormous matter/energy/reality changing powers as well as enormous tk power and all of supes normal powers to the nth degree. and who says he needs the rest of the league? reg supes is in the league, but does just fine on his own . . .

keeper still gets clobbered.

Sentry
ha! i was just coming on line to edit my post!! i have a hard time keeping 1000000 straight. i saw one million and thought prime (who doesn't HAVE imp magic but doesn't need it!!) my bad.

however, doesn't change my decision. the level of 1000000's magic has never been disclosed as far as i know. one million is next to prime in power. enormous matter/energy/reality changing powers as well as enormous tk power and all of supes normal powers to the nth degree. and who says he needs the rest of the league? reg supes is in the league, but does just fine on his own . . .

keeper still gets clobbered.

He probably is the most powerful Supes next to Prime. But I was just saying, that if he was really that powerful, he could have stopped Solaris all by himself. If the imps did that to Spectre, Solaris should have been fodder.

Opinions Vary. Keeper Wins!!! big grin

leonidas
<<Opinions Vary>.

yep, they do. keeps the forum exciting. by the way, are you saying keeper could take solaris?

Sentry
Did I say it? No. all I'm saying is that if one million had the full extent of imps powers, he could have taken Solaris. Prime as well.

leonidas
<<Did I say it? No.>>

easy, i didn't mean to imply you DID say it. i was just curious. and i'm not so sure - solaris was one tough hombre . . .

Avalonofthewind
Batman 1M could probably take the keeper on his own.

colossus17
does batman 1M still touch robin 1M?

Avalonofthewind
Nope..Micheal Jackson 1M already got him.

colossus17
lol laughing out loud laughing out loud

supremthor
laughing laughing

kgkg
Issue number of Galactus so called Destroyed the kepper.

The keeper wins

1 mil doesn't have anywhere near the full power of the imp.

leonidas
damn, kg, after all this time, that STILL almost sounds like you doubt . . .

guardians #59

this first scan shows starhawk saving keeper's life. he is ko'd (agian! how 'bout that!?) and about to be eaten by those scavenger wolves. note the shattered board as it reforms after starhawk saves and begins reviving him.

leonidas
here keeper wakens and tells what happened - galactus finally got sick of having the keeper dog him around in his search for planets. g got pissed and almost killed keeper.

"INSOLENT ENCROACHER! I AM GALACTUS!" indeed . . .

kgkg
here keeper wakens and tells what happened - galactus finally got sick of having the keeper dog him around in his search for planets. g got pissed and almost killed keeper.

"INSOLENT ENCROACHER! I AM GALACTUS!" indeed . . .
what issue is that i have read most all of keeper's comic issue number.

that scan doesn't show much can u post more scans after than one

leonidas
and here, keeper realizes he is totally screwed, reduces his size to try and hide then runs like the devil. you can see how well THAT turned out for him . . .

g left him for dead and continued his search for food. keeper was actually put into a coma by the attack until starhawk saved him.

there are different scales of infinity. keeper controls 'infinite' power, but there are different scales to infinity. HIS infinity doesn't match galactus's. by this battle, he's not even close.

supes 1000 000 wins.

leonidas
<<what issue is that i have read most all of keeper's comic issue number.>.

kg, in the first scan post i said it was guardians #59. later in the book, ss actually has the q-bands taken away and they are given to starhawk! ss gets them back a little later . . .

kgkg
and here, keeper realizes he is totally screwed, reduces his size to try and hide then runs like the devil. you can see how well THAT turned out for him . . .

g left him for dead and continued his search for food. keeper was actually put into a coma by the attack until starhawk saved him.

there are different scales of infinity. keeper controls 'infinite' power, but there are different scales to infinity. HIS infinity doesn't match galactus's. by this battle, he's not even close.

supes 1000 000 wins.
Superman 1 Million doesn't have infinite power.

what are his feats?

leonidas
neither does keeper. as for supes one million: let's see . . .

The Descendant of Superman, who is faster than a speeding tachyon, more powerful than the pull of a collapsing star. Able to leap (literally)from world to world in a single bound. He punched thru the fabric of time from 853 century to 20th century even in a weakened state. He has some sort of hypno vibration power that hypnotizes. Force vision which contained the fury of a sun gone nova. Telekinetic powers that enable him shield anything near him. He is a genius to the power of ten Einsteins. He can calculate billions of calcutions simultaneously.He has a techno-organic mental ability that lets him take over machines. He has enough supercondensed material in his lungs to snuff out a Red giant star. He can mentally control his biological functions to summon all the power in his cells for specific purposes i.e. even greater feats of strength. He is "unbeatable" within Earths solar system. He has numerous telepathic powers as result interspeciesof the 5th dimensional imp princess (limits of said abilities not known). He cannot be transmutated or manipulated thusly. the only person more powerful is superman prime.

if this fight is in his neighbourhood, (ie near the super sun) supes wins. his only weakness- if away from the super sun, his powers fade quickly - within hours. i just don't think keeper could get him out of the area in any way.

kgkg
neither does keeper. as for supes one million: let's see . . .

The Descendant of Superman, who is faster than a speeding tachyon, more powerful than the pull of a collapsing star. Able to leap (literally)from world to world in a single bound. He punched thru the fabric of time from 853 century to 20th century even in a weakened state. He has some sort of hypno vibration power that hypnotizes. Force vision which contained the fury of a sun gone nova. Telekinetic powers that enable him shield anything near him. He is a genius to the power of ten Einsteins. He can calculate billions of calcutions simultaneously.He has a techno-organic mental ability that lets him take over machines. He has enough supercondensed material in his lungs to snuff out a Red giant star. He can mentally control his biological functions to summon all the power in his cells for specific purposes i.e. even greater feats of strength. He is "unbeatable" within Earths solar system. He has numerous telepathic powers as result interspeciesof the 5th dimensional imp princess (limits of said abilities not known). He cannot be transmutated or manipulated thusly. the only person more powerful is superman prime.

if this fight is in his neighbourhood, (ie near the super sun) supes wins. his only weakness- if away from the super sun, his powers fade quickly - within hours. i just don't think keeper could get him out of the area in any way.

most of those Stuff Silver Surfer can do withtou band

and kepper whould kill prime to.

leonidas
<<and kepper whould kill prime to>>

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhhahahahhahahahhahahah . . . . . . .

kgkg
- Herald of Galactus

"who is faster than a speeding "
-SS is Much faster than light
-Can go back in time

"more powerful than the pull of a collapsing star"
- SS absorb Stars , and his powers has very few limits

"Able to leap (literally)from world to world in a single bound"
able to go from one galaxy to another in seconds

"He punched thru the fabric of time from 853 century to 20th century even in a weakened state"

-- SS rips the fabric of time/and space all the time

"hypno vibration power that hypnotizes"
- has mental powers

and much more and that's just Silver Surfer not keeper

kgkg
<<and kepper whould kill prime to>>

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhhahahahhahahahhahahah . . . . . . .
lol , Prime is solar powered , SS aborbs stars , Kepper is amp SIlver Surfer

do the math leo

kgkg
all the so called feats SS can do better than that.

and that's just Silver Surfer ( not the keeper)

leonidas
all right. think what you want. i was gonna post some stuff about prime, but i see your ss fanboyism is rearing it's ugly head so nothing i say or show will do much good. dude, if you take away REGULAR supes weaknesses, HE would give ss a titanic fight. but you think ss can beat a SERIOUSLY amped supes with ludicrously powerful psionics and unknown levels of imp-based powers?? you are insane. ss couldn't absorb his power. he cannot be manipulated in that way - at least that's what's been claimed. 1000 000 would squash ss and beat a skyfather level keeper, based on what has been shown of him. and prime? it would take one of the MAJOR cosmics to beat him.

but as i said, you'll think what you want, and that's cool with me.

kgkg
all right. think what you want. i was gonna post some stuff about prime, but i see your ss fanboyism is rearing it's ugly head so nothing i say or show will do much good. dude, if you take away REGULAR supes weaknesses, HE would give ss a titanic fight. but you think ss can beat a SERIOUSLY amped supes with ludicrously powerful psionics and unknown levels of imp-based powers?? you are insane. ss couldn't absorb his power. he cannot be manipulated in that way - at least that's what's been claimed. 1000 000 would squash ss and beat a skyfather level keeper, based on what has been shown of him. and prime? it would take one of the MAJOR cosmics to beat him.

but as i said, you'll think what you want, and that's cool with me.
Don’t cry leo

You showed me feats of 1 mil, I just told you SS feats has surpassed that by long shot which is true.

and instead of countering u call me a fanboy funny shit

kgkg
And that's just your opinion what facts you got to back this claim.

All those feats ? lol like I said SS surpasses that shit

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
And that's just your opinion what facts you got to back this claim.

All those feats ? lol like I said SS surpasses that shit

So which part of invulnerable dont you get?
SS has no chance here, in either form.

leonidas
dude, up til a half hour ago, you thought keeper was above galactus! why do you refuse to think you could be wrong about this as well?

1 Million has Imp blood. Time, reality, and space manipulation are Imp feats. 5th D Imps can mess with 3rd Dimension almost ANYWAY they like. things like MOVING A GALAXY and PUNCHING (not flying - punching with force enough to break) through time was done by 1 Million. he's got 8 additional senses and a basically unmeasured psionic power. i seriously doubt ss could even HURT him, yet you claim normal ss can BEAT him. seriously, kg, if that's not fanboy-like logic, what is?

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
So which part of invulnerable dont you get?
SS has no chance here, in either form.
invulnerable? ss has been said to be invulnerable

leonidas
true, but galactus proved otherwise even when ss was amped with the q-bands. like there are different scales of infinity, there are (apparently) different scales of invulnerable.

and last i checked, ss OR keeper haven't moved galaxies around . . .

kgkg
i was going by what has been said in early showings

which was Kepper = Galactus.

1 million doesn't have anywhere imp's power.
If so like i said give me issue #

All you have shown SS has done it.

As for 5th is like power cosmic

In crossover SS undid 5th dem magic (imp power)

I never said SS would beat 1 million, but those feats SS has surpassed are you denying that?

kgkg
true, but galactus proved otherwise even when ss was amped with the q-bands. like there are different scales of infinity, there are (apparently) different scales of invulnerable.

and last i checked, ss OR keeper haven't moved galaxies around . . .
and Superman 1 mil has

issue number.

Avalonofthewind
invulnerable? ss has been said to be invulnerable

But has been shown many many times that he is not.
If Thanos beat him down...Supes 1M will murder him.

People in 1M have powers like Keeper for fun.

kgkg
But has been shown many many times that he is not.
If Thanos beat him down...Supes 1M will murder him.

People in 1M have powers like Keeper for fun.
He is inv doesn't mean he can't be beat.

you are just saying 1m will beat him

why ? feats what can supes 1mil do that keeper can't?

Avalonofthewind
What does keeper have that could hurt 1M?
Supes is stronger, faster, has much much higher invulnerability and his only weakness is for him to exhaust his own powers outside of the Solar System.
Like I said...regular people can have powers like keeper in the 853rd century...
Did you read any of the 1M series?

kgkg
What does keeper have that could hurt 1M?
Like I said...regular people can have powers like keeper in the 853rd century...
Did you read any of the 1M series?
yep i have a lot of 1m issue.

so tell me? the feats that whould beat kepper?

Avalonofthewind
yep i have a lot of 1m issue.

so tell me? the feats that whould beat kepper?

I just did..stronger, faster, more powerful, much more intelligent.

Now show us some keeper feats that could beat supes 1m.

Batman 1M could probably handle keeper.

kgkg
I just did..stronger, faster, more powerful, much more intelligent.

Now show us some keeper feats that could beat supes 1m.

Batman 1M could probably handle keeper.
Stronger, faster, more powerful, much more intelligent --- all that is opinion where is the fact?

I didn't ask for opinion

And from the bio leo provided Silver Surfer can do almost all of that

So you have no proof of his 1mils powers?

Avalonofthewind
Stronger, faster, more powerful, much more intelligent --- all that is opinion where is the fact?

I didn't ask for opinion

And from the bio leo provided Silver Surfer can do almost all of that

So you have no proof of his 1mils powers?

I read the books. Its simple.

Now...do you have proof that 1M cant do any of the above?

Show me SS jumping from planet to planet or punching holes through dimensions. Especially in a weakened state.

kgkg
I read the books. It’s simple.

Now...do you have proof that 1M can’t do any of the above?

Show me SS jumping from planet to planet or punching holes through dimensions. Especially in a weakened state.
Jumping planet to planet? SS doesn't jump he can go from galaxies to galaxies.

SS rip dimension all the time, like I said.

How do you think he goes to different realms, he can even exist space/time eternity

So far 1mil feats doesn't even beat SS.

i think you need more than that.

feats? still waiting

Avalonofthewind
Jumping planet to planet? SS doesn't jump he can go from galaxies to galaxies.

SS rip dimension all the time, like I said.

How do you think he goes to different realms, he can even exist space/time eternity

So far 1mil feats doesn't even beat SS.

i think you need more than that.

feats? still waiting

Galaxy travelling isnt even a feat for 1M..lets not go there.
Can surfer or keeper punch to dimensions and is he immune to magic as well?

Still waiting on you buddy...tell us all how keeper can defeat 1m...

Once again, his only weakness is for him to waste his energy on his own.
big grin

kgkg
Galaxy travelling isnt even a feat for 1M..lets not go there.
Can surfer or keeper punch to dimensions and is he immune to magic as well?

Still waiting on you buddy...tell us all how keeper can defeat 1m...

Once again, his only weakness is for him to waste his energy on his own.
big grin

So far am waiting for feats that surpasses even silver Surfer?

So 1mil can't do shit or what? am still waiting

Ok can someone here give me issue of
-1 Million going faster than light
-1 Million having limitless power
-1 million destroying stars, or anyone worth mentioning
-1 Million having total control of energy at a G's level

Avalonofthewind
So far am waiting for feats that surpasses even silver Surfer?

So 1mil can't do shit or what? am still waiting

Ok can someone here give me issue of
-1 Million going faster than light
-1 Million having limitless power
-1 million destroying stars, or anyone worth mentioning
-1 Million having total control of energy at a G's level

Blah blah..tell us how keeper will beat 1m...

kgkg
Blah blah..tell us how keeper will beat 1m...
Well since 1mil feats are zip Kepper being nearly G’s level so he beats 1 mill pretty easily.

Am willing to change my mind, but so far those feats are minuscule even when comparing to Silver Surfer , forget the keeper.

take all of SS feats X backed by infite power = Kepper

Avalonofthewind
Keeper is nowhere near G's level. He got lucky once cause G was weak.
While weak..Supes can jump between planets, and punch holes through the time barrier...while weak..think about that. Imagine when powered up.
His only weakness according to DC is for him to use up his own reserves...thats it.

Glad to see you are willing to change your mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.