Robin v You

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
I know on this board we have some real hardcases confused who think nothing of beating up batman confused laugh in the face of Daredevil confused. Some people doubt them (strangely) So I have a question for all of them and all of you. We all laugh at the Batman and Robin "relationship" but do you really think you can beat him? Well do you? Or would you end up Robin's "sidekick"?

Discussion of JP in this thread is band, its about "you" not "him"

CorderaMitchell
lol, poor c17

In all respects robin is a genius, and a very effective fighter, despite his "tarnished" reputation.

colossus17
well i was hit by a plane going 900 miles per hour....i was stabbed 348 times and shot in the face 34 times.... also i can carry 10,000 LB trees with relative ease.....i can fight 500-600 ninja's at one time because i was trained by my master " jeff".....also i can climb on on the empire state building in less then 15 seconds.... and my wounds "heal up good".also i can dent titanium.with ease.....and shatter it if i apply 65% of my great strength.so yes i can take robin

grey fox
i take robins bow staff and cram it down his throat

CorderaMitchell
Who taught you all of this?

colossus17
my master "jeff"

whirlysplat
Masters like Jeff and Dan are also banned

whirlysplat
this is a serious thread

olympian
I would hire Punisher.

Yeah i am aware i used that one against Daredevil. But the man is that good.

colossus17
i wasent saying he could beat.....robin.....i was just sayin who tought

whirlysplat
Fair enough please keep the thread serious though C17 now why hasn't KEVIL posted yet ?

colossus17
Originally posted by whirlysplat
this is a serious thread

this cant be a serious thread......dont tell any1.but robin.......is not real...since he is a comic character.....he already has enhanced speed and strength no one can be agile as him in real life.....he has the kind of strength that even world's strongest men dont have....he gets hit by force which should break his bones .and he just stands up like nothing..so no offence but all comic character VS. you threads are pointless....

CorderaMitchell
Not if you are gifted with the power of bs...............

whirlysplat
Originally posted by colossus17
this cant be a serious thread......dont tell any1.but robin.......is not real...since he is a comic character.....he already has enhanced speed and strength no one can be agile as him in real life.....he has the kind of strength that even world's strongest men dont have......so no offence but all comic character VS. you threads are pointless....

I disagree and many of the "hardcases" on this board like KEVIL would disagree as well. I suspect if he can "beat up" Daredevil he will make mincemeat of Robin. Please leave this thread clear C17 and don't mock them so I can read how they are able to defeat Robin.

colossus17
I disagree and many of the "hardcases" on this board like KEVIL would disagree as well. I suspect if he can "beat up" Daredevil he will make mincemeat of Robin. Please leave this thread clear C17 and don't mock them so I can read how they are able to defeat Robin.

ok...... no expression

CorderaMitchell
Younger or older robin?

whirlysplat
either you decide its any Robinbig grin

xmarksthespot
Am I allowed to hire a bunch of hitmen to kill him?

whirlysplat
No it must be you v Robin

CorderaMitchell
I don't really see a chance against robin unless its with weapons, he holds up to the slade okay, and NONE of us are beating slade anytime soon..

whirlysplat
Well many people like KEVIL reckoned they could beat Daredevil surely if this is the case, these guys can thrash Robin big grin

CorderaMitchell
What!! No mocking whirly, shame shame....

whirlysplat
I am not mocking I am stating facts based on comments made by at least one member of this forum and interested to see if he thinks he can also beat Robin.

Fanboy
Well I would rip a piece of paper out of a comic that had Robin on it and rip it in half then I would win.

CorderaMitchell
You're right, can YOU beat robin, you do bodybuild, you must be strong.

wuTa
which robin are we talkin about?

i could destroy jason todd or tim drake in under 3 minutes boxing

dick grayson would give me more trouble, but i bet i could take him nonetheless, or not

CorderaMitchell
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ZephroCarnelian
Firstly, I don't fight people at all - but it doesn't mean I couldn't lol! big grin Up until I became a Christian three years ago, I trained for a fair while in Seven Star Praying Mantis, Wing Chun and a little tiny bit of Tai Chi (don't laugh - even tai chi can do the business lol!).

But against Robin...? The Boy Wonder...? Depends a lot on the incarnation.

Robin from the TV series...? Without a sweat! big grin

From eighties New Teen Titans...? Dunno - he was very intermittent if you know what I mean. Generally he'd kick my ass, but every now and then he'd make a poor showing that'd make me say 'I could do better!' lol! big grin

When he became Nightwing, he became a lot tougher and he'd kick me to a bloody pulp everytime.

Modern day Teen Titans, he's too fast and skilled by far - I probably wouldn't be able to hit him lol.

Overall, Robin's just a slightly watered down, more family friendly Batman. He still has serious moves and against his better incarnations, I doubt anyone short of a world class martial artist could give him bother.

I'm not that man! smile

And I'd seriously doubt anyone here is, lol! big grin

xmarksthespot
If I had a grenade I could probably pull off a double KO. big grin

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by wuTa

dick grayson would give me more trouble, but i bet i could take him nonetheless, or not

Tim Drake is way better Robin then Grayson was...

whirlysplat
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Indeed

whirlysplat
which robin are we talkin about?

Please tell me more how would you fight him?

CorderaMitchell
I would use a weapon.

wuTa
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Tim Drake is way better Robin then Grayson was...

if it wasnt for grayson, there wouldnt even be any robins

ZephroCarnelian
Such as a gun! big grin

CorderaMitchell
basically, a good shotgun or something.

whirlysplat
if it wasnt for grayson, there wouldnt even be any robins

So how would you beat him Wuta, what would your strategy be?

ZephroCarnelian
Yup - run and hide Dick, run and hide!

I've got me a tommy gun!!!

evil face

CorderaMitchell
The tommy gun, classic.

whirlysplat
Please this is serious Wuta thinks he can beat Robin, I for one am interested to hear how he will do this.

ZephroCarnelian
The only decent way to beat Robin hand to hand is by being better than him.

I seriously don't think anyone on this board is...

smile

whirlysplat
Please Zeph obviously some on this board think that they are and I think we should let them all tell us about it.

DarkCrawler
I would paint myself pink, grab two flashlights, run towards him naked, shouting "KUWABARA, KUWABARA!", and hoping that my awkward appearance would confuse him. Then while he is really confused I would try and kick him in nuts. If he would dodge or was shielded from there, I would quickly try to unleash flurry of punches and kicks, hoping that I would hit something painful. That wouldn't work, of course, and while he would be beating my ass, I would shout something that confuses him even more:

If it is Tim, I would say that Batman is his father.

If it would be Dick, I'd say that he and his family sucked in circus.

If it would be Jason, I would say that Joker is Batman's twin brother.

While they are again confused, I take off their mask, revealing their identity. While they put hands in front of their face, I kick them in stomach as hard as I can, and if they drop down, I would viciously beat their faces until they stop breathing or I wouldn't feel my hands anymore.

That is how I would beat them.
--------------------------------

In reality, I would probably lose to them rather easily. I could beat Dick when he started as Robin...but otherwise, I would lose.

Mainstream
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
The only decent way to beat Robin hand to hand is by being better than him.

I seriously don't think anyone on this board is...

smile

"I am as far beyond Robin as he is beyond you!"

but to beat Robin I'll have to become more than just a man...I'll have to become a legend.

ZephroCarnelian
Okeydokey then, lol.

Enter stage left: K3vil, JP (who we know WOULD win) etc etc.

whirlysplat
Indeed they would they have said so........

CorderaMitchell
Please Zeph obviously some on this board think that they are and I think we should let them all tell us about it.

I'd put a pic of Brad Pitt up to distract him.....

wuTa
Please tell me more how would you fight him?

Jason Todd-he's an agressive fighter so i'd go on the defense at 1st and see if he would wear himself out a little bit, if they wasnt working i'd take him to the ground, and ground and pound him...i weigh more and am probaly stonger than him so ground and pound sounds like a safe tactic to me (although not sure if tey would work on the red hood JT)

Tim Drake-he's a smart fighter not extremely quick or agile but waits for you to make a mistake so i'd feel him out a little bit try and get him to go on the offesive...all i need is a one clean shot on drake and i got him, but thats easier said than done

Dick grayson-now here i would have trouble...he's strong, extremely agile, quick, and flexible and can take a beating....i would try and take him to the ground and break an arm or leg with an anklehook, leglock, armbar, anything i could think of....that would obviously be exteremly difficult so, another thing i would try is to take him to the ground, play possum, and try and apply some sort of chokehold...if all this failed i would just try and brawl him, that sounds stupid, but if i can get him to get him to go toe to toe with just fisticuffs, than i might land a lucky shot

CorderaMitchell
dman wuTa actually giving this some thought eh??

whirlysplat
Your into mixed martial arts right Wuta, ok, so how quick do you reckon Tim Drake is next to Chuck Liddell big grin How would you measure up? big grin

CorderaMitchell
god, this is too much.

Mainstream
Jason Todd-he's an agressive fighter so i'd go on the defense at 1st and see if he would wear himself out a little bit, if they wasnt working i'd take him to the ground, and ground and pound him...i weigh more and am probaly stonger than him so ground and pound sounds like a safe tactic to me (although not sure if tey would work on the red hood JT)

Tim Drake-he's a smart fighter not extremely quick or agile but waits for you to make a mistake so i'd feel him out a little bit try and get him to go on the offesive...all i need is a one clean shot on drake and i got him, but thats easier said than done

Dick grayson-now here i would have trouble...he's strong, extremely agile, quick, and flexible and can take a beating....i would try and take him to the ground and break an arm or leg with an anklehook, leglock, armbar, anything i could think of....that would obviously be exteremly difficult so, another thing i would try is to take him to the ground, play possum, and try and apply some sort of chokehold...if all this failed i would just try and brawl him, that sounds stupid, but if i can get him to get him to go toe to toe with just fisticuffs, than i might land a lucky shot

yeah it'd be hard to beat on Dick

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah it'd be hard to beat on Dick

So Mainstream do you think you could beat him?

Mainstream
So Mainstream do you think you could beat him?

not the first Robin..but the other 2 sure.

DarkCrawler

Tim Drake is extremely quick and agile. He is better as an Robin then Grayson was.

I could beat Grayson when he started as Robin.

Grayson = Got nearly no training, had to start with only his agility skills.

Robin = Six month training with Batman, trained by martial artists such as Lady Shiva. Faster, Better and more skilled the Dick as Robin.

Mainstream
Dick more agile than Tim will ever be.

"Dick is a far beyond Tim as Tim is beyond Jason"

whirlysplat
not the first Robin..but the other 2 sure.

So how would you do it, what martial arts do you train in?

Mainstream
So how would you do it, what martial arts do you train in?

I train in "bust a cap in a bird boy ass fu"

whirlysplat
I train in "bust a cap in a bird boy ass fu"
Are you like "gangsta"

Mainstream
Are you like "gangsta"

nope..just not victim..not really into the whole thug life stuff...but seriously I think any of the Robin...exect the Jason Todd would owe me..and me being a black guy..I find that rather offensive.

DarkCrawler
Dick more agile than Tim will ever be.

"Dick is a far beyond Tim as Tim is beyond Jason"

Yeah, in agility.

Tim beats him in every other category.

Mainstream
Yeah, in agility.

Tim beats him in every other category.

Dick also plays piano better too.

DarkCrawler
Well...I suppose...huh

Mainstream
Well...I suppose...huh

Dick also a better gangsta Rapper too.

DarkCrawler
Ha, Jason is the streetwise guy. He is best of them all in rappin'. cool

Mainstream
Ha, Jason is the streetwise guy. He is best of them all in rappin'. cool

damn you got me then.

whirlysplat
nope..just not victim..not really into the whole thug life stuff...but seriously I think any of the Robin...exect the Jason Todd would owe me..and me being a black guy..I find that rather offensive.

If your going to suggest your busting caps in people I think the gansta term applies I mean no racial slur, particularly coming from a minority myself.

whirlysplat
So Mainstream have you ever shot someone

Mainstream
If your going to suggest your busting caps in people I think the gansta term applies I mean no racial slur, particularly coming from a minority myself.

indeed old chum

whirlysplat
Indeed, so tell me about the shootings you've been in big grin

Mainstream
Indeed, so tell me about the shootings you've been in big grin

my lawyer told me not to discuss such matters

whirlysplat
my lawyer told me not to discuss such matters

Really do you own a "peice"?

Next Venom_girl
Man I could take Robin... with EASE.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Man I could take Robin... with EASE.

Tell me about it mate?

Mainstream
Really do you own a "peice"?

nah I was messing with you..hate guns...but guns don't kill people Sinister people with guns kill people..now you know and knowing his half the battle.

whirlysplat
nah I was messing with you..hate guns...but guns don't kill people Sinister people with guns kill people..now you know and knowing his half the battle.

Well being a Londoner in London whose brother works not far from the explosions, I have had enough of sinister people today.

Mainstream
Well being a Londoner in London whose brother works not far from the explosions, I have had enough of sinister people today.

I heard about that...I'm truly sorry.

whirlysplat
Hey my bro and my cousin were both safely at work when it all went off, its the other people I feel sorry for.

grey fox

You and me both ,damn terrorists , some of my relatives work in london....thankfully they are both safe .

Next Venom_girl
Tell me about it mate?
I've been taking Karate from my masters JaRon and Sam since I was 5 years old. I'm also in peak condition from dieting and backpack hauling
and proficient in the use of steak knives. I've also got my imaginary symbiote and shapeshifting powers. Yep. I could do this...
And if all else fails I can sic my evil army of cats on him.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by grey fox
You and me both ,damn terrorists , some of my relatives work in london....thankfully they are both safe .

I'm glad to hear they are ok mate

grey fox
thanks....and since it's one brit to another........GO OLYMPICS

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
I've been taking Karate from my masters JaRon and Sam since I was 5 years old. I'm also in peak condition from dieting and backpack hauling
and proficient in the use of steak knives. I've also got my imaginary symbiote and shapeshifting powers. Yep. I could do this...
And if all else fails I can sic my evil army of cats on him.

So your not to serious then

CorderaMitchell
If it helps I can lift tanks................................

tonka tanks

whirlysplat
Originally posted by grey fox
thanks....and since it's one brit to another........GO OLYMPICS
But my council tax is going up sad

CorderaMitchell
That sux

whirlysplat
yup

whirlysplat
Anyway back to topic who is really tough and can beat Robin

CorderaMitchell
Cordera no, The C-Master, hell's yea!!!

ZephroCarnelian
I can! I'm tough as old boots me!!! big grin

And some of my friends were in London today, too.

They were okay, but couldn't get home till late - stuck in canary wharf all day when the trains stopped lol!

It's been a hard day.

But we've had worse and come through. smile

whirlysplat
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I can! I'm tough as old boots me!!! big grin

And some of my friends were in London today, too.

They were okay, but couldn't get home till late - stuck in canary wharf all day when the trains stopped lol!

It's been a hard day.

But we've had worse and come through. smile

yes it has Zeph, but I often take a red route to work and my Bro often goes from his house to work by tube, he did today and yes we all remember the bad old days of the IRA. Sadly Blair capitualted to them. Its all pretty scarysad

Back to topic serious badboys like KEVIL please

wuTa
Tim Drake is extremely quick and agile. He is better as an Robin then Grayson was.

I could beat Grayson when he started as Robin.

Grayson = Got nearly no training, had to start with only his agility skills.

Robin = Six month training with Batman, trained by martial artists such as Lady Shiva. Faster, Better and more skilled the Dick as Robin.

no you couldn't....tim drake had to be sent to lady shiva because he is such a shit fighter, batman was able to teach grayson and todd because there natural athletic, and are natural good fighters, what do you mean dick grayson got no training?...he ran the ****in gaunlet and took down either the joker or two face in the process...maybe drake is a more well rounded robin than grayson as far as detective work goes, but nothing beats the original

Your into mixed martial arts right Wuta, ok, so how quick do you reckon Tim Drake is next to Chuck Liddell big grin How would you measure up? big grin

not sure if i understand the question but i'll try and answer anyways, tim drake does noy nearly have the punching power chuck liddell does, but if he did i wouldnt be dumb enough to go try and go t!t for tat with him like ortiz did...stick and move, try and land a couple shots than back off, and every time he would try and go on the offensive i would shoot in him and go for a takedown

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
dman wuTa actually giving this some thought eh??

just a little

whirlysplat
OK so you reckon if Liddell put on a costume he could do what Robin does right

wuTa
dont know about that one, to be robin you have to be pretty damn smart, and be a great detective.....Liddell would make a kick ass punisher, but if you gave him a robin suit he would just look gay, than the people that would laugh at him would end up getting there ass kicked by a gay looking robin with a mohawk

DarkCrawler
no you couldn't....tim drake had to be sent to lady shiva because he is such a shit fighter, batman was able to teach grayson and todd because there natural athletic, and are natural good fighters, what do you mean dick grayson got no training?...he ran the ****in gaunlet and took down either the joker or two face in the process...maybe drake is a more well rounded robin than grayson as far as detective work goes, but nothing beats the original

Tim Drake is better fighter then Grayson when he was the Robin. Batman sent Drake to be trained because he wanted to make sure that Tim wouldn't end up like Jason. Drake is way more smarter fighter, is lot more better trained the Dick when he started, and he has beaten many of Batman's enemies alone.

Tim is better fighter.

wuTa
good points indeed my man, but just because he is a better fighter as a robin than grayson was doesnt make him a better robin, like i said nothing beats the original...grayson was the 1st robin, he set the standards, and he was actually able to step out of batmans shadow....no other robin has done that yet.....dick grayson was robin because that was his nickname, why do jason todd and tim drake have to be robins, the writers should have them come up with there own nicknames

whirlysplat
So there you have it folks according to many of the members of KMC Versus forum they can beat up Robin confused

wuTa
i think i coulda took stephanie brown as robin smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.