Post KOTOR Revan Vs Obi-Wan In His Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthrevan89
Who would win?

Post KOTOR Revan or Obi-Wan in a duel...

My money goes with Revan.
smokin'

Darth_Rankkor
revan. Then I would kill revan MWAHAHAH

darth zamorak
Revaaaaaaannn easily

Emperor Revan
Lord Revan competes with NJO Luke, and basically makes Sidious look weak. Yeah, I think Darth Revan wins.

darth-yoda
any revan would kill obi waN maul vs obi would be a better fight

General Zodiac
Obi already killed Maul.

Damarus
i think Revan will win

Darth_Malazia
Revan will win obviously

Darth_Janus
I'm not fond of the post-KOTOR handle myself. I mean, it could just as easily be "Deathbed Revan" or "In a drunken stupor after Bastila makes him sleep on the couch Revan". Seriously, though... We need more specifics, even if you must be specific in your starting post. For all we know (And for sure we won't know just yet...) Revan could become so ridiculously powerful he destroys himself or something along those lines. Unlike people like Obi-Wan or Mace Windu, Revan's saga is far from finished. His "post-KOTOR" limitations aren't even a relevant starting point for discussion, let alone the lopsidedness of this battle.

It would perhaps be safer (if only from my rants) to post something along the lines of "Revan versus Obi-Wan" and then elaborate on the timeframe and abilities of each in the starting post.

Fishy
Post Kotor Revan basically means Revan when he regained his memory's. Where this post Kotor came from I don't know but it basically means Revan with all that we know. And he would easily destroy Obi wan.

Darth_Janus
So could a direct hit from my car.

Fishy
If you could hit him that is...

Darth_Janus
"Hey Obi-Wan, look! It's Darh Maul"

"Eh?"

Bam!

NonJedi Mind Trick, my friend.

Emperor Revan
LOL, laughing boy it sucked while you were gone!

Darth_Janus
Yesh... I am strong in the sacastic ways of the Force. Behold!

It's great to be back, guys. Let the pwnage commence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.