The irritating X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
a poll. of you are the least popular X-men, X-team mebers one people tell me they find annoying.

BENITO
please note I don't find all on the poll Annoying.

xmarksthespot
Umm.. Jubilee... it goes without saying. There is no need for other options big grin

pr1983
Jubille by far...

annoying is an understatement...

BENITO
Originally posted by pr1983
Jubille by far...

annoying is an understatement...
Husk's more annoying than Jubilee

Husk a 15 yearold acting like an 8 year old.

pr1983
husk? she's not great...

but Jubilee... JUBILEE!!!

Mainstream
husk? she's not great...

but Jubilee... JUBILEE!!!

Jubilee is the best (at being lame)

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
Jubilee is the best (at being lame) Thats why shes funny it's the whole Pretty fly thing.

xmarksthespot
I think it's time for the Jubilee crucifix pic...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/untitled1.jpg

willRules
LOL i have been seeing a lot of that pick on these forums recently..............

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I think it's time for the Jubilee crucifix pic...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/untitled1.jpg

droolio

Mainstream
the passion of Jubilee.

blaise
lol

munkiesarus
Lol that issue was outrageous...but I don't mind.

Jubilee is rather extremely annoying, but I'm too lazy to vote.

As for Thunderbird III being a lame codename, I though that' pretty true. The first two were powerful strengthwise, right? So how did his powers fit into that name? Oh, yeah, they didn't.

Someone else said it, and I wholly agree that Dazzler was annoying. I hope they don't rip off her Ultimate appearance in New Excalibur.

xmarksthespot
Dazzler was very annoying with her constant self-doubt and her I don't want to be an X-Man and her poor me I'm a mutant. If you don't want to be an X-Man then here's a thought... don't be a f**king X-Man. As for moping about being a mutant. You're not Beast, Nightcrawler, Beak, Masque etc the only thing that's changed because you're a mutant is that you make pretty lights (thus reminding me of Jubilee and giving me more reason to dislike you) so wtf are you complaining about!

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

Accidentally voted Gambit. But he is nearly as annoying.

Rave X
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

Accidentally voted Gambit. But he is nearly as annoying.

How is he annoying?

pr1983
Originally posted by Rave X
How is he annoying?

you should read the other thread...

Mainstream
Gambit cool but he's no Cable

FieryBalrog
Jubileeeeeeeeeeee

that stupid capeeeeeeeeeeee

Mainstream
you mean that rain coat she's always wearing.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Mainstream
you mean that rain coat she's always wearing.

I suppose you could call it a rain coat....

or a fashion disaster....

along with those stupid goggles or whatever they are.

Mainstream
Jubilee does have a er..style all her own.

Britrogue
Jubilee. Jubilee. Jubilee. Jubilee. Jubilee. Jubilee. Jubilee. Jubilee

Wait, I'm not being very fair here. I also think that Jubilation Lee is kind of annoying. angel_not

DarkCrawler
How is he annoying?

Annoying accent, annoying personality, annoying jokes, annoying grin, annoying hair...pretty much everything in him is annoying.

Rave X
you should read the other thread...
which one?

Rave X
nevermind, found it

xmarksthespot
which one?

Probably means the why do you dislike certain X-Men characters. It's pretty much the same as this one. big grin

pr1983
yeah, sorry i didnt clarify... embarrasment

BENITO
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

Accidentally voted Gambit. But he is nearly as annoying. NOOOOO!!!!! I only put him on the poll cause Long pig keeps complaining about him
personally he's my favourite X-MAN

BENITO
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
I suppose you could call it a rain coat....

or a fashion disaster....

along with those stupid goggles or whatever they are. the mutant fashion police ladies and gentlemen

I HATE the Idea of comformity but I think they should all have similar clothes to show that there team members.

all should Have INDIVIDUALISED Uniforms

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by BENITO

all should Have INDIVIDUALISED Uniforms
My opinion exactly.

BENITO
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
My opinion exactly. see great minds think alike

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by BENITO
see great minds think alike

stick out tongue once after the first x-men movie I tried to draw alpha flight with leathery individualised uniforms ala x-men. embarrasment Didn't look so great though under my pen... no

BENITO
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
stick out tongue once after the first x-men movie I tried to draw alpha flight with leathery individualised uniforms ala x-men. embarrasment Didn't look so great though under my pen... no sad sad sad sad sorry about that maybe you should give it to marvel for them to sort out

Shadow_King
Their is already thread about the x-men you find irratating.. soo i think this thread should be in theory closed... should it not??

Movie_Geek_
I think that Jean Grey in the most annoying. I said so in the other thread and I will say it here. She is way way way over rated. that and her love life. I could care less. Then the fact that she seems to be the damsel in distress a lot. Also she is so "sweet" in get cavities. She is just annoying!

BENITO
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I think that Jean Grey in the most annoying. I said so in the other thread and I will say it here. She is way way way over rated. that and her love life. I could care less. Then the fact that she seems to be the damsel in distress a lot. Also she is so "sweet" in get cavities. She is just annoying!

She seems 2d Jean so Ypu can't really find a cut out annoying can you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.