Batman w/prep Vs. Kenshiro [Fist of the North Star; unarmed]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Batman gets 3 days to watch videotaped footage of Kenshiro's fighting style in action. He can not use his prep time to create or acquire any type of technological or tactical implement, it's simply time in order for him to study his opponents fighting style and become acquainted with it.

Kenshiro comes to Gotham, unarmed, and Batman confronts him. Kenshiro has no prior knowledge of Batman's fighting style, the number of martial arts disciplines Batman has mastered, or the arsenal within Batman's utility belt (Batman has his standard night patrol implements).

Battle takes place at 1am, beginning in the streets of Gotham. Free range battle within city limits, but Batman can not use vehicles or any weapons not already in his standard arsenal.

Who wins?

Discuss.

Solidus Snake
ken is more suited to fighting goku than batman. u do realize that a building fell on him and brok when it hit his head right. sorry it was a skyscraper.

bats loses. duh.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
ken is more suited to fighting goku than batman. u do realize that a building fell on him and brok when it hit his head right. sorry it was a skyscraper.

bats loses. duh.

Batman is more than just a man...he is a legend.

whirlysplat
The fist pretty easily

K3VIL
Kenshiro's Chi force is so high it caused weather disturbance during his first fight with Raoul, and lifted him up into the sky.
Batman is a pussy compared to him.

yahman
Batman cant blow up people's heads by touching them

Kenshiro was fast enough to catch a speeding arrow (with ease). Batman has never shown speed on this level.

Avalonofthewind
but...but...batman knocked out Metron who is a GOD with one punch!!!
LOL..seriously...Bats loses this one pretty badly.

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by yahman
Batman cant blow up people's heads by touching them

Kenshiro was fast enough to catch a speeding arrow (with ease). Batman has never shown speed on this level.

in the JLA series when prometheus first appeared bats caught one of huntresses arrows. with ease too.

yahman
'in the JLA series when prometheus first appeared bats caught one of huntresses arrows. with ease too.'

Ok sorry Dude

But the blowing up headswith pressure points. I think Kenshiro takes this

Avalonofthewind
Walking through skyscrapers that fall on your head is an even better example.
Bats will lose..and bad.

illadelph12
Batman's the highest master of 127+ martial arts, he's fighting on his home turf, he has the cover of night, he has all of his toys, and he has time to analyze Ken's style before they even meet.

Ken only knows 3 styles, tops, and has no idea what kind of fighter Batman is.

You mean to tell me Batman, who knows 127+ styles of martial arts, can't pull something off in a free range battle, with all of his "highest master" of ninjitsu, and every other discipline imaginable techniques, in his own backyard, with prep?

illadelph12
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

bats loses. duh.

Hasn't Batman held his own against Superman?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by illadelph12
Batman's the highest master of 127+ martial arts, he's fighting on his home turf, he has the cover of night, he has all of his toys, and he has time to analyze Ken's style before they even meet.

Ken only knows 3 styles, tops, and has no idea what kind of fighter Batman is.

You mean to tell me Batman, who knows 127+ styles of martial arts, can't pull something off in a free range battle, with all of his "highest master" of ninjitsu, and every other discipline imaginable techniques, in his own backyard, with prep?

Indeed I do big grin

demigawd
If Kenshiro was actually able to withstand a skyscraper falling on his head, then no.

He seems better suited for Wonder Woman. Or at the very (and I mean VERY) least, Deathstroke.

But I know nothing about Kenshiro, or any weaknesses he has that Batman could exploit.

And I still have trouble grasping that someone who has mastered 127+ styles would EVER trade shots with a middle-aged psycho in clown makeup. Or a former surgeon with NO martial arts training, for that matter.

demigawd
Batman does well against Superman because 1) Superman is a nice guy and 2)Superman is weak to kryptonite.

How would Batman do against Zod?

whirlysplat
Watch the anime Fist of the Northstar he would beat Deathstroke, he might beat Wonderwoman big grinOriginally posted by demigawd
If Kenshiro was actually able to withstand a skyscraper falling on his head, then no.

He seems better suited for Wonder Woman. Or at the very (and I mean VERY) least, Deathstroke.

But I know nothing about Kenshiro, or any weaknesses he has that Batman could exploit.

And I still have trouble grasping that someone who has mastered 127+ styles would EVER trade shots with a middle-aged psycho in clown makeup. Or a former surgeon with NO martial arts training, for that matter.

olympian
"Hasn't Batman held his own against Superman?"

With kriptonite anyone can held his own against Superman.

And Kenshiro wins. The guy - is- more at goku figthing combat levels than anything else.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by olympian
"Hasn't Batman held his own against Superman?"

With kriptonite anyone can held his own against Superman.

And Kenshiro wins. The guy - is- more at goku figthing combat levels than anything else.

its spelt Kryptonite big grin

but your right big grin

illadelph12
Batman's judo tossed Superman, who knows "Kryptonian Karate" and moves at sub light speeds, and he's sparred with Etrigan.

You mean to tell me that 127+ styles of martial arts, a utility belt full of gas grenades, batarangs, etc, 3 days to analyze fully his opponent's style, and every homecourt advantage Batman enjoys in Gotham, is not enough to beat one guy that knows 3 styles of martial arts, at most?

Batman has plans to take down every JLA member in case the situation arises that they go maverick.

You're telling me he can't take down one martial artist, that knows only 2-3 styles max, after analyzing extensive footage of his opponents technique for 3 days? Batman's the highest level master of martial arts. You mean to tell me he can't adapt with 3 days of analysis of his opponents fighting style, and the opponent is unarmed and only knows 3 styles at most, when Batman has totally mastered 127+ in less than 7 years, and use Gotham, which he knows like the back of his hand, to his advantage to score a victory?

whirlysplat
Watch Fist you'll see big grin

olympian
"You mean to tell me that 127+ styles of martial arts, a utility belt full of gas grenades, batarangs, etc, 3 days to analyze fully his opponent's style, and every homecourt advantage Batman enjoys in Gotham, is not enough to beat one guy that knows 3 styles of martial arts, at most?"

A guy that has Dbz combat type levels? No.

Batman is still human, less durable, less stronger and his attacks wont hurt Shiro as much hes going to get hurt. And he will. Alot.

olympian
And prep time wont do a thing. He never fought this kind of opponents before, how come hes going to prepare himslef?

Lets not forget that Bats didnt go to any quest to get the kryptonite ring he has shall we. Supes gave it to him and told him what to do in case he ever went rogue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.