cutest celeb couples/grosest celeb couples

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rockinangel
cutest and grosest celeb couples cutest and grosest celeb couples

rockinangel
the cutest i have seen so far is jessica and nick or brad and jeniffer the nastyest was joel and hilary

botankus
Cutest couple that's gotten together would have to be either John Goodman and Britney Spears or Don Ameche and Dakota Fanning.

rockinangel
and how old is she?

Pyrofly
Dom and Evangeline love how cute is that... not the cuteest but pretty damn close!

Darth Nauj
well the cutest I believe are nick and jessica plus sarah michelle & freddy prince but the nasiest hilary and joel plus britney and kevin sick

black robb
Originally posted by rockinangel
cutest and grosest celeb couples cutest and grosest celeb couples cutest celeb couple:me and Kelly Brook

zrockerchick
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
well the cutest I believe are nick and jessica plus sarah michelle & freddy prince but the nasiest hilary and joel plus britney and kevin sick
I thought Brittany and kevin were a good couple because i hate them both, and i think that, yes Joel and Hilary...EWWIIEEEE!Wilmer Valderrama and Lindsay Lohan were cute though!

travesty87
Grossest Celeb Couple= Marilyn Mansen and Rose McGowen (Charmed) sick

botankus
Eliza Dushku and whoever she had to hook up with to actually get an acting job.

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by Pyrofly
Dom and Evangeline love how cute is that... not the cuteest but pretty damn close!
aww yea they are so cute together love

zrockerchick
Originally posted by botankus
Eliza Dushku and whoever she had to hook up with to actually get an acting job.
Wow, you are really mean!, Am i rubbing off on you?

botankus
Either you or your sister. Yesterday was a bad day anyways. I'm better now. smile

zrockerchick
Okay, that is nice to know!

botankus
Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning wasn't bad. She's only a little bit younger than Katie Holmes.

zrockerchick
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Very Funny!

Bardock42
Originally posted by travesty87
Grossest Celeb Couple= Marilyn Mansen and Rose McGowen (Charmed) sick

Marilyn Manson is gross therefore every couple he is a part of is disgusting....but Rose McGowan is so hot......

rockinangel
what the f*ck marylin manson isn't that bad, i think his music sucks but he isn't that bad!

botankus
Originally posted by rockinangel
what the f*ck marylin manson isn't that bad, i think his music sucks but he isn't that bad!

You've got a rougher mouth than your sis! big grin

Older or younger?

botankus
Wait a minute, rockinangel. You were born November 14th in 1990 and your sister was born December 6th in 1990?? How did that happen?

rockinangel
Well here is the thing ... I am older by one month but i am a little shorter than her so she says that i am her little sis!

botankus
I feel bad asking this...but was it from 1 dad and 2 mothers?

rockinangel
NO!!! She is step as in remarrage on my mom's side!

botankus
So there are 2 mom's. That makes more sense. For a minute there I thought your mother was the world's most amazing (and flexible) woman.

rockinangel
ha ha ha verry funny, you are so luckey i don't know where you live!

botankus
I'm shaking.

Whoa, that cat's pretty freaky.

zrockerchick
Hey we are under my name now! So watch it! Just kidding!

botankus
Good. Now I don't have to be scared of the evil wrath of rockinangel anymore.

zrockerchick
Its okay thank god you are on the other side of your computer! and talking to her in real life!

botankus
Why, is she gonna come and kick myass?

zrockerchick
She probably would! as far as i am considered she has never lost a fight!

ILoveHayden
Jessica & Nick= CUTEST.
Brintey & Kevin=UGLIEST

rockinangel
sure i'm open 2 almost all suggestions on that ugliest 1!

Fëanor
Originally posted by botankus
Cutest couple that's gotten together would have to be either John Goodman and Britney Spears or Don Ameche and Dakota Fanning. hysterical *wipes tear*

oh man....that's uh, a striking visual

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.