Spider-Man vs. You

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest Holmes
You can do anything except kill Spiderman. You have 24hrs of preparation. No spiderman doesnt have any prep time. Spidey has a little advantage because the fights in new york.

CorderaMitchell
I was waiting for someone to do this....

I'd die.., nothing I'd do would beat a person who's faced much worse all the time...

DigiMark007
...the heck could I do to Spidey?? Even with prep. This is a curbstomp...smart guys with money and powers can't do it with prep, so I'm even more screwed. JP aside, no one on the forums could do it. With a group, it might be different, but one-on-one no amount of prep will save us.

-DM

ZephroCarnelian
Spiderman would probably take on ALL of us at once and still win lol!!

He's fast and agile enough to catch us by suprise, strong enough to snap us in two with no effort and he has webbing!!!

We're doomed!!!

Run for your lives....!!!

CorderaMitchell
someone always mentions jp here........lol

whirlysplat
KEVIL takes him easy

CorderaMitchell
oh yea, lol

EvilCap America
Depends from what i hear if you roll with the punches against Spidey he cant hurt you.Ill consider my time in Kung Fu school well spent the next time a wracking ball is swung at me and i roll with it

Anyways i dont have anything to worry about i can take Spidey out with a Giant Green Flyswatter from my GL Ring but afterwards ill apologize for using the wrong kinda of weapon against a spider

Then ill remember Ben Reily dying Aunt May coming back to life magic spider totems organic webbing and joining the Avengers then ill hit him again mad

CorderaMitchell
Here enter the wormhole!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=351029&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

K3VIL
Originally posted by whirlysplat
KEVIL takes him easy
Before using my name wash your mouth, idiot.

Scoobless
you guys are over rating Spidey a little here..... not that i doubt he'd kick the crap out of any of you.... but you think he can take ALL the KMC members when they're prepped up?

if i'm given decent resources to prep with then i can take him.... if i only get what i have on me just now then i'd lose.... pretty badly..... maybe .... one of Spidey's main weaknessess is his guilt.... if i can convince him he's permanently damaged/paralyzed me he may get so upset with himself that he ignores his spidey sense when i go to knee him in the balls

evil face

jinzin
if I was forced into it i'd try and find a tank....I'd still lose but.....

Scoobless
you all give up too easily.... i swear i could take him with prep

(not trying to be the new JP here..... but i've read enough about Spidey to know how he operates and how to exploit his weaknesses)

smile

DigiMark007
I'm not convinced Scoob, but I see what you're saying. I once had myself convinced that all of KMC with as much prep as we needed could take down Juggernaut. And I think, similarly prepped, we'd take down Spidey. But this thread is just 'one of us' vs. the wallcrawler. No amount of prep and gadgets will save us if it's a series of one-on-one battles. He might not kill us, but he'll disarm us, insult us, and web us to a wall somewhere.

-DM

jinzin
well to be honest if I had like a day of prep and unlimited recourses I'm sure I could give him a run fo his money....

jinzin
...oh wait.....no i couldn't... sad

Scoobless
i still say i could take him with prep...... i'd be like the Trapster (or Paste Pot Pete if you prefer)..... but not stupid

jinzin
give a scenario scoobs....I'm not being an ******* I actually think you might be able to pull it off...I just want to know how...

newjak86
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm not convinced Scoob, but I see what you're saying. I once had myself convinced that all of KMC with as much prep as we needed could take down Juggernaut. And I think, similarly prepped, we'd take down Spidey. But this thread is just 'one of us' vs. the wallcrawler. No amount of prep and gadgets will save us if it's a series of one-on-one battles. He might not kill us, but he'll disarm us, insult us, and web us to a wall somewhere.

-DM
I agree that toghether all of KMC can beat spider-man but i think that is as far up the totem Pole as we can go.
Juggernaught would destroy us all and use some of us to build a huge fire afterwards just because he can.
Anyway one on one better man then me have tried and failed.

Scoobless
Originally posted by jinzin
give a scenario scoobs....I'm not being an ******* I actually think you might be able to pull it off...I just want to know how...

ok, with only 24 hours of prep?... might be cutting it tight..... i assume i'll be given whatever resources i need

first you'd have to scout and prepare the battlefield.... New York.... hmmm... i've never actually been there so that makes this all completely theoretical (as if i was really going to do it... wink )

actually.... let's make this a lot simpler.... anyone read "Punisher kills the Marvel Universe"?

sewers would be a good location to take him down as it cuts his maneuverability and escape routes... it also makes it easier to control as there's less room

pick a good sewer location and begin rigging it..... attach a controllable power supply to all metallic objects/surfaces.... even run it into the water, use remote controlled explosives to urge him toward the location you prepped..... set up portcullises (steel doors that drop) at the entry/exit points of said controlled spot

as the electricity is yet to be turned on it should only give him a slight warning feeling rather than the blaring "avoid at all costs" spider sense alarm... more explosives set to motion detectors that he will avoid... but will also force him into the only direction available.... as soon as he moves whack on the electrical current and set off the motion sensitive explosives to cut off any escape route

this should be sufficient to stop him...... the current can be set to just above that required to drop a large man... with the option of increasing depending on how much it takes to down him..... this should let you take him alive

during all of this i (you... whoever) will be within/behind a transparent, bulletproof/non-conductive shield (plexiglass or something) to make sure the shrapnel from the explosions and electric current don't accidentally kill me (you)

basically you avoid guns (as you will miss) avoid direct contact (as he'll wreck you) and control as much of the environment as possible

this is all based on getting the appropriate resources obviously.... if i only get what i own personally ..... well i'd run away..... stick out tongue

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman can take a LEGION of us.

If he's on a high building and starts throwing stuff down.......... yea.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by newjak86
Juggernaught would destroy us all

Ok...time for some BS. This assumes we have as much prep as we need and any resources that exist within our world.

We can't hurt him physically. But telepaths are the way to beat Juggs. Many are crocks (most, in fact), but telepaths do exist. We hire (with our vast amounts of cash) dozens of proven telepaths to take him out and/or subdue him once we get his helmet off.

There's literally 100's of us here on KMC so we break into squadrons. We plan the attack in a forest that we have rigged for our purposes. We lure him to the appointed place and dozens of KMC'ers jump on his head with electric screwdrivers and crowbars. The goal is simply to get the helmet off. Simultaneously, another platoon of us blare horns and noisy-ass shit to distract him and another battalion throws smoke bombs everywhere to disorient him.

Vans are positioned around the area with us in and on top of them. They're all armed with the screwdriver/crowbar combo, and as people get thrown off of him the vans swoop in to unload more people on Juggs' head. The horn/bomb barrage continues and eventually we work his helmet off (many would die though). Then we all disappear into the forest, we play soothing ocean sounds on multiple stereos, and the telepaths go to work.

Woot!

-DM

CorderaMitchell
jesus u take this a bit seriously, eh?

Scoobless
i'm restating this as it was on the bottom of the last page ..... plus i think it would work (maybe)

ok, with only 24 hours of prep?... might be cutting it tight..... i assume i'll be given whatever resources i need

first you'd have to scout and prepare the battlefield.... New York.... hmmm... i've never actually been there so that makes this all completely theoretical (as if i was really going to do it... wink )

actually.... let's make this a lot simpler.... anyone read "Punisher kills the Marvel Universe"?

sewers would be a good location to take him down as it cuts his maneuverability and escape routes... it also makes it easier to control as there's less room

pick a good sewer location and begin rigging it..... attach a controllable power supply to all metallic objects/surfaces.... even run it into the water, use remote controlled explosives to urge him toward the location you prepped..... set up portcullises (steel doors that drop) at the entry/exit points of said controlled spot

as the electricity is yet to be turned on it should only give him a slight warning feeling rather than the blaring "avoid at all costs" spider sense alarm... more explosives set to motion detectors that he will avoid... but will also force him into the only direction available.... as soon as he moves whack on the electrical current and set off the motion sensitive explosives to cut off any escape route

this should be sufficient to stop him...... the current can be set to just above that required to drop a large man... with the option of increasing depending on how much it takes to down him..... this should let you take him alive

during all of this i (you... whoever) will be within/behind a transparent, bulletproof/non-conductive shield (plexiglass or something) to make sure the shrapnel from the explosions and electric current don't accidentally kill me (you)

basically you avoid guns (as you will miss) avoid direct contact (as he'll wreck you) and control as much of the environment as possible

this is all based on getting the appropriate resources obviously.... if i only get what i own personally ..... well i'd run away..... stick out tongue

Happy Dance

newjak86
Ok...time for some BS. This assumes we have as much prep as we need and any resources that exist within our world.

We can't hurt him physically. But telepaths are the way to beat Juggs. Many are crocks (most, in fact), but telepaths do exist. We hire (with our vast amounts of cash) dozens of proven telepaths to take him out and/or subdue him once we get his helmet off.

There's literally 100's of us here on KMC so we break into squadrons. We plan the attack in a forest that we have rigged for our purposes. We lure him to the appointed place and dozens of KMC'ers jump on his head with electric screwdrivers and crowbars. The goal is simply to get the helmet off. Simultaneously, another platoon of us blare horns and noisy-ass shit to distract him and another battalion throws smoke bombs everywhere to disorient him.

Vans are positioned around the area with us in and on top of them. They're all armed with the screwdriver/crowbar combo, and as people get thrown off of him the vans swoop in to unload more people on Juggs' head. The horn/bomb barrage continues and eventually we work his helmet off (many would die though). Then we all disappear into the forest, we play soothing ocean sounds on multiple stereos, and the telepaths go to work.

Woot!

-DM
First itassumes we can find a powerful enought telepath to do it. remember even though he can be done in by mental attacks he never stays down from them which makes me think you have to be very powerful to damage him with a mental attack to subdue him. Which he will recover from like he always does then how are we gonna contain him.
Secondly his helmet can withstand attacks from Hulk(even though he eventually will knock ) but think about the power of the hulk and the fact we can not duplicate that power. So drills and crow bars are worthless. The only machines that have nearly enough power to do are all to big to be used on a small objest like Jugg's helmet.
Also gas won't work on him since he doesn't need to breath so we basically all run to our doom my friend Digi.

Joker1237
and next, HOW MANY KMC would go on a death mission like THAT. You can count me out lol. I play it smart, I run and see a bunch of idiots march to there deaths. lol

colossus17

Woot!

-DM

"what part of an unstoppable force dont u understand"? .thats what juggs yells in x-2 wolverine's revenge.....any way u cant stop him.its not like he is going to stand there.....and let u attack him....

CorderaMitchell
lol

DigiMark007
eh, forget it. I just wanted to try and make a scenario wehre we could take him out. I agree it would never work.

Scoob's plan for beating Spidey is more feasible but I'd also still side with the wallcrawler. The sewer is definitely an equalizer, and limits him somewhat.

-DM

Joker1237
We take a BIG magnet, and well zap Juggs on the magnet and keep him there forever,

It needs to be SO powerful, not even Jugs can get free. I mean he is wearing a metal suit after all.

daniel18
A simple kick to his arachnid nuts and spidey should be feeling sick sick

colossus17
it wont he has an inertia canceling force.emited by his body....its mystical in origin....the magnet wont stop him.he will just continue moving in one direction....+ he can just shoot cyttorak energy at us...since now he can feel pain......his conscious mind shuts down instead of dealing with the unfamilier feeling of pain...and his subconscious mind automatically triggers a magic based chemical process which shoots cyttorak energy from his hands.....only happens at extreme moments of pain or panic.....

i created the juggs character......i know what he is really capable off....

black robb
Fools!!! Only Black Robb could beat Spiderman...

colossus17
isnt it past ur bed time?

Scoobless
Originally posted by colossus17
isnt it past ur bed time?

it's past mine..... see you all tomorrow probably........ or i may be participating in a poker tournament..... such a good game

cool

colossus17
good luck cool

Max Spidey 24
i could kill spidey by inviting him in a party with 5000 people so he is peter parker, and show him MJ naked on a coach for distraction while I keep screaming you killed uncle ben The mixed emotions will driv ehim insane then I go its Ok peter and stab him in the neck.........or He ****s me up either one works.

CorderaMitchell
lol!!

grey fox
ahhhhh yes the good ol 'distract em with prno and stab em in the throat' trick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.