Dating Guru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PinkDi@monds
I'm no DG, but hopefully there's one or two out there. Okay, i have this problem. I fancy a boy and last week (and some time before- about a month or something, i'm not sure) he was dating a girl. Rumors are saying that they split up, others are that they havent. Also, loads of people i know fancy him too....Should i ask him out?

Linkalicious
1. Does he know you exsist?

2. What do you have to offer that everyone else doesn't?

HimoKun
First, you need to make sure he's single. Second, make friends with his friends. Third, and the final step, ask him while he's alone.

GoodiesGirl
If you don't do it now you may never know what he would of said.

Linkalicious
Everyone knows the key to asking a guy out is to start hooking up with them and then right before he's about to take your pants off.....look him in the eye and go "So are we boyfriend and girlfriend yet?"

A "Yes" is a sure bet from there....they want to round 3rd base.

BackFire
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Everyone knows the key to asking a guy out is to start hooking up with them and then right before he's about to take your pants off.....look him in the eye and go "So are we boyfriend and girlfriend yet?"

Don't give them ideas, damn it.

PinkDi@monds
1. Does he know you exsist?

2. What do you have to offer that everyone else doesn't? 1. yeah, I talk to him sometimes, but he talks to a lot of people; he's so friendly

2. oh god

Originally posted by HimoKun
First, you need to make sure he's single. Second, make friends with his friends. Third, and the final step, ask him while he's alone. thank you. very much

Linkalicious
Sorry...recently happened to a friend.

He has the saddest look on his face everytime he retells the story. laughing Kinda like a dog that got the shit kicked out of him by a rolled up newspaper for peeing on the carpet.

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by GoodiesGirl
If you don't do it now you may never know what he would of said. yeah Originally posted by Linkalicious

A "Yes" is a sure bet from there....they want to round 3rd base. *edging away*

silver_tears

I might just give that a shot thumb up

BackFire

He has the saddest look on his face everytime he retells the story. laughing Kinda like a dog that got the shit kicked out of him by a rolled up newspaper for peeing on the carpet.

Ouch, that sucks.

Though, of course, he should just break up with her immediately after sex. "oh, yeah, I don't think this relationship is working out...we just didn't connect, it's not you, it's me, but feel free to come by for a good vag wallopping if you're feeling up to it, later".

Problem solved.

Jana

A "Yes" is a sure bet from there....they want to round 3rd base. Originally posted by Linkalicious

He has the saddest look on his face everytime he retells the story. laughing

laughing laughing Haha! eek!

Pyrofly
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
I'm no DG, but hopefully there's one or two out there. Okay, i have this problem. I fancy a boy and last week (and some time before- about a month or something, i'm not sure) he was dating a girl. Rumors are saying that they split up, others are that they havent. Also, loads of people i know fancy him too....Should i ask him out? take the chance... i didnt and it didnt get me anywhere..

PinkDi@monds

He has the saddest look on his face everytime he retells the story. laughing Kinda like a dog that got the shit kicked out of him by a rolled up newspaper for peeing on the carpet. lolOriginally posted by Pyrofly
take the chance... i didnt and it didnt get me anywhere.. i will

CorderaMitchell

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.