The "Wrong Ball" Trick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
I was watching this show, and there was a football game(i think it was highschool. And they did this hilarious trick to get a touchdown.

Okay the team on offense had the ball at the 30 yard line(i think) and the QB stood up and said "Coach its the wrong ball." Meanwhile the coach is tossing a ball so it looks like thats the ball they want. The hiker then stands up and hands the ball to the QB(which is prefectly legal, its called a side-step or something) and the QB starts walking over to the side-line where the coach is. The people on the other team are just standing there watching. All of a sudden the QB just takes off, and runs 70 yards for the touchdown. laughing laughing laughing
That was funny as hell, i was cracking up for about 10 minutes. You had to see it though.

Jana
I guess it would be a hell lot funnier to have seen this, instead of read. happy

DanZeke25
yeah.. i tried looking for the video but i couldnt find it... the show was Real TV by the way

Jana
Ok, then it'S funny! laughing

Linkalicious
the ball doesn't have to go through the hiker's legs in football, he can pick it up, turn to his side and hand the ball to the quarterback instead.

The reason no one does this at a professional level is because

1. standing straight up will get you planted right on your back

2. turning your back on your opponent is how quarterback's get killed.

Sweet play from the sounds of it....I love crap like that in football to keep it lively.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.